Everything posted by nowmusic1993
- Custom Tracklists
-
Custom Tracklists
I just need to type the back covers up and I’ll post 10-13 all in one later.
-
Custom Tracklists
Apologises for the spam, this is the last one for a while. Here's my Now 19, please let me know what you think.
-
Custom Tracklists
-
Custom Tracklists
-
Now That's What I Call Music!
I do agree that the Now 54 artwork is possibly one of the worst in the series, especially on the CD. It doesn't look as bad on the cassette version.
-
Custom Tracklists
Here's my Now 16, the last of three 1989 editions and the last volume of the 80s. Due to the number of omissions included, quite a large number of tracks from the original Now 16 I have taken off. I would love to know your thoughts on my versions of Now 14, Now 15 and Now 16 and see which of the three you all prefer :)
-
Custom Tracklists
-
Custom Tracklists
Thank you, much appreciated. I've done Now 10-19 so far, will also start working on 1-9 when I've finished burning the tracks onto my laptop 🙂
-
Custom Tracklists
Not sure if anybody would be interested in these but I’ve made fanmade versions of Now 10-19 with the familiar Now artwork, taken from the US editions, including notable omissions. Here is my version of Now 14 that I listen to frequently.