Jump to content

nowmusic1993

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nowmusic1993

  1. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Now 13
  2. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    I just need to type the back covers up and I’ll post 10-13 all in one later.
  3. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Apologises for the spam, this is the last one for a while. Here's my Now 19, please let me know what you think.
  4. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Here's my Now 18, probably the one I like the most out of the lot I made.
  5. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Here's my Now 17. The pixelated logo on the original I have tried to recreate.
  6. I do agree that the Now 54 artwork is possibly one of the worst in the series, especially on the CD. It doesn't look as bad on the cassette version.
  7. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Here's my Now 16, the last of three 1989 editions and the last volume of the 80s. Due to the number of omissions included, quite a large number of tracks from the original Now 16 I have taken off. I would love to know your thoughts on my versions of Now 14, Now 15 and Now 16 and see which of the three you all prefer :)
  8. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Here's my Now 15, sorry the quality isn't as great on the back cover for this one.
  9. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Thank you, much appreciated. I've done Now 10-19 so far, will also start working on 1-9 when I've finished burning the tracks onto my laptop 🙂
  10. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Not sure if anybody would be interested in these but I’ve made fanmade versions of Now 10-19 with the familiar Now artwork, taken from the US editions, including notable omissions. Here is my version of Now 14 that I listen to frequently.