Jump to content

nowmusic1993

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nowmusic1993

  1. Would it be cheeky of Now to include Rein Me In on Now 125? I feel like it’s placement on Now 122 is way too low for the longest run at number one of all-time. It would most likely improve Now 125’s sales to casual buyers, and the song has been so major in 2026 and will most likely be associated with this year rather than 2025 in years to come. I wouldn’t be against it.
  2. Now That’s What I Call Music! 46 Released: 24 July 2000
  3. Now That’s What I Call Music! 45 Released: 3 April 2000
  4. Now That’s What I Call Music! 44 Released: 22 November 1999
  5. Now That’s What I Call Music! 43 Released: 19 July 1999
  6. Now That’s What I Call Music! 42 Released: 5 April 1999
  7. Now That’s What I Call Music! 41 Released: 23 November 1998
  8. These are getting so much harder to do, there seems to be wayyy more top 40 hits around this period than there ever was before. And Now 41-50 (bar Now 42) are so iconic in particular so sacrificing some of these tracks to replace them with bigger hits is taking me slightly longer, apologises in advance!
  9. Now That’s What I Call Music! 40 Released: 20 July 1998
  10. Now That’s What I Call Music! 39 Released: 6 April 1998
  11. Now That’s What I Call Music! 38 Released: 17 November 1997
  12. Unpopular opinion here but I really don’t like the dance music from around 1996-1999, it just didn’t have the same vibe that 1993-1995 and 2000-2004 dance music had.
  13. Now That’s What I Call Music! 37 Released: 21 July 1997
  14. Now That’s What I Call Music! 36 Released: 24 March 1997
  15. Thank you! My dream is to be the compiler of these, maybe one day😁
  16. Now That’s What I Call Music! 35 Released: 18 November 1996
  17. Now That’s What I Call Music! 34 Released: 22 July 1996
  18. Now That’s What I Call Music! 33 Released: 25 March 1996
  19. I agree with everything you’ve just said, especially about The Outhere Brothers, it doesn’t help that the mainstream radio edits of the first two singles aren’t on streaming services. Don’t You Want Me and I Feel Love both appeared on the original Now 32 too😊
  20. Now That’s What I Call Music! 32 Released: 27 November 1995
  21. Now That’s What I Call Music! 31 Released: 24 July 1995
  22. Now That’s What I Call Music! 30 Released: 3 April 1995
  23. Now That’s What I Call Music! 29 Released: 21 November 1994
  24. Now That’s What I Call Music! 28 Released: 18 July 1994