Jump to content

nowmusic1993

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nowmusic1993

  1. Now That’s What I Call Music! 27 Released: 4 April 1994
  2. Now That’s What I Call Music! 26 Released: 22 November 1993
  3. I agree, those two tracks are brilliant. Shoutouts to Tribal Dance and Luv 4 Luv as well. I assumed the Perfecto Mix of U R The Best Thing was the version that was on Now 28, so I was going to add it to that playlist when I’ve completed the tracklist.
  4. Now That’s What I Call Music! 25 Released: 26 July 1993
  5. Now That’s What I Call Music! 24 Released: 5 April 1993
  6. Now That’s What I Call Music! 23 Released: 23 November 1992
  7. Now That’s What I Call Music! 22 Released: 27 July 1992
  8. Now That’s What I Call Music! 21 Released: 23 March 1992
  9. I picked up Now 113, Now 115, Now 116, and the Now 13 and Now 18 re-releases for £3.99 today from HMV, absolute bargain, I also picked up Now 117 and Now 118 for £4.99. The bad news is that they clearly aren’t selling as much as they had hoped, I wonder how long the series will last.
  10. Now That’s What I Call Music! 20 Released: 25 November 1991
  11. Now That’s What I Call Music! 19 Released: 1 April 1991
  12. Now That’s What I Call Music! 18 Released: 19 November 1990
  13. Now That’s What I Call Music! 17 Released: 26 March 1990
  14. Now That’s What I Call Music! 16 Released: 22 November 1989
  15. Now That’s What I Call Music! 15 Released: 24 July 1989
  16. Now That’s What I Call Music! 14 Released: 3 April 1989
  17. Now That’s What I Call Music! 13 Released: 21 November 1988
  18. Now That’s What I Call Music! 12 Released: 25 July 1988
  19. Now That’s What I Call Music! 11 Released: 28 March 1988
  20. Now That’s What I Call Music! 10 Released: 23 November 1987
  21. Now That’s What I Call Music! 9 Released: 6 April 1987
  22. Thank you so much! I love seeing people enjoying these, they do take up a lot of effort and time.
  23. Now That’s What I Call Music! 8 Released: 24 November 1986
  24. Now That’s What I Call Music! 7 Released: 7 April 1986
  25. Now That’s What I Call Music! 6 Released: 18 November 1985