Everything posted by nowmusic1993
- Custom Tracklists
- Custom Tracklists
- Custom Tracklists
- Custom Tracklists
- Custom Tracklists
-
Now That's What I Call Music!
I was thinking, in your opinion, has there ever been a Now with a disc 2 better than a disc 1?
- Custom Tracklists
- Custom Tracklists
-
Custom Tracklists
It was a great time for music and brings back great memories!
- Custom Tracklists
-
Custom Tracklists
Now 102 This is a much better snapshot of what the charts were like in early 2019, Bryan Adams and Rod Stewart are not how I look back at that time.
-
Custom Tracklists
Now 101 The final Now of “Top Chart Hits” Not much changed here, expect more to change from Now 102 onwards.
-
Custom Tracklists
- Custom Tracklists
Now 100 Might be a controversial one this, but I always thought it would have been a good idea if the “classic tracks” disc was made as a third disc rather than making only the first disc the new chart hits at the time. So maybe this one could be made into a deluxe edition too with 3 discs? Another thing some people might not like is the inclusions of Shape Of You and Look What You Made Me Do. I thought at the time they might have done a Now 44 or Now 50 with Now 100 when they saved some big hits hence the inclusions on my Now 100. I also included You Can’t Hurry Love as a tribute to the first Now album seeing as that track was the first song on any album in the series, I would have included the Good Morning Britain track if it was on streaming platforms but I think it hasn’t aged too well anyway. I also included Mr. Brightside due to it’s overall chart success even still today in 2026 and it being a major omission from Now 59.- Custom Tracklists
I know everything I’ve been posting is a bit messy lately, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in me re-doing Now 100-Now 124? With the old logo used for the artworks and no major omissions. Let me know. Also if the numbered series ever ends, I’ll try and make up for that by carrying this on.- Now That's What I Call Music!
I’m glad that Beauty And A Beat and Go are included and not just thrown at the bottom of the disc like most older songs are nowadays.- Now That's What I Call Music!
Love that artwork but the tracklist isn’t great. Weird how the pig is on the back but not the front- Now That's What I Call Music!
- Custom Tracklists
- Custom Tracklists
- Custom Tracklists
That’s very kind thank you! I’m glad you’re enjoying these.- Custom Tracklists
Yes mate you don’t need to quote every missing track.- Custom Tracklists
- Custom Tracklists
- Custom Tracklists
Now 51 This is the “HD and modernised” version that I was talking about earlier today. I’ve decided to do them in a random order because I’ll get bored else. I will do an index so they are easy to find if people are interested in them. - Custom Tracklists