Jump to content

nowmusic1993

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nowmusic1993

  1. I don’t think any volume will be anywhere near as bad as Now 123. Isn’t it the lowest selling volume in the entire series by far?
  2. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Also does anyone know who runs the Now Facebook group? I tried to upload some of my custom tracklists and they disapproved it and deleted it😂maybe jealous?
  3. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Cheers guys! I’ve decided after I’ve done Winter 1982 I’m going to redo my versions of Now 1 up to the present day with different artworks and better track lists. It’s going to be a long ride😎
  4. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Now Spring 1981
  5. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Now Winter 1980
  6. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    its just ChatGPT
  7. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Now Summer 1980
  8. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Sorry for the delay with Now 2004, but I’ve been working on a new project at the same time. I’ve started to make Now’s from before the series started, all released three times a year. I’ve completed 1980, here’s the first of three. Let me know if anyone’s interested in these and I’ll upload the others.
  9. Now 124 Predictions
  10. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Now 2004 Coming soon👀
  11. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Now 2015
  12. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Now 2015 Coming soon👀
  13. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Now 1998 Improved the artwork slightly Sorry it’s late, had personal things going on.
  14. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Unfortunately my “missing songs” tracklists have been discontinued with Now 72 being the final volume. Feel free anyone to take them on.
  15. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    The next one… Tracklist revealed and playlist made tonight.
  16. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Now 1987
  17. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Introducing… My new versions of the yearbooks, which will include 80 songs each and will range from 1980 right up to now. It’ll be a long journey, and I hope you will all enjoy them. Staring with… 1987. Tracklist revealed later.
  18. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Now 72
  19. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    I’m able to do two today.
  20. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Maybe mix up the tracks and have some on disc one.
  21. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Now 71
  22. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Thank you! I think The Saturdays and McFly were released just that bit too late to appear on Now 70, and by the time Now 71 arrived Up and Lies were already chart hits so they decided to include them instead.
  23. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Hero was on Now 72
  24. nowmusic1993 posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Thought you’d like this @awardinary Now 71 coming tonight