This is my second post, so excuse me if this does not belong in a new topic. For my mp3 player I'm organizing my GA collection. I have the original five albums as they are and the two compilations with just the new songs. No Christmas songs... Using the Deluxe Editions I have put all other songs on two "albums" in chronological order: 01. Stay Another Day 02. On A Round 03. Girls On Film 04. Lights, Music, Camera, Action 05. Grease 06. Androgynous Girls 07. History 08. Loving Is Easy 09. Nobody But You 10. I Don't Really Hate You 11. Crazy Fool 12. The Crazy Life 13. Why Do It 14. Dog Without A Bone 15. Rehab (Radio 1 Live Lounge) 16. Blow Your Cover 17. Hoxton Heroes 18. Je Ne Parle Pas Français 19. With Every Heartbeat (Radio 1 Live Lounge) 20. She 21. Memory Of You 22. It's Your Dynamite 01. Hopelessly Devoted To You 02. Some Kind Of Miracle (New Mix) 03. You Freak Me Out 04. I'm Every Woman 05. I Predict A Riot (Live) 06. Hanging On The Telephone 07. Singapore 08. Sacred Trust 09. Teenage Dirtbag 10. Theme To St. Trinian's 11. On My Way To Satisfaction 12. Wicked Game 13. Disco Bunny 14. Baby When You Go 15. Singapore (Definitive Version) 16. Naked In The Shower 17. You Go Too Fast (Demo) 18. What's A Girl To Do 19. My Heart For the experts here: I want as little overlap as possible, so no remixes or almost identical radio edits. Do you think there are any songs missing or redundant? :)