Everything posted by Dobbo
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #3
Divine Inspiration dominates as it should!
-
Round 8 : End Of Year Survivor #151
Duffy! YOU BE COOL EVERYBODY BE COOL
-
Round 6 : End Of Year Survivor #152
What a joke! Those 2 Kat(i)e dross tracks still lingering
-
Song Pictionary | Quiz Season Week 3 - THE RESULTS
Well my logic for #10 was that I thought the balloon was a large letter I and was being cut up because it didn't want to dance at the disco (with the disco ball in the background also being there). Was well chuffed when I thought I got that one but oops. Then the penguin bowling I'd never have got.
-
Song Pictionary | Quiz Season Week 3 - THE RESULTS
Yup, my bad :D
-
Song Pictionary | Quiz Season Week 3 - THE RESULTS
Whatever I think will be the most guessed in these quizzes never is so I knew it wouldn't be a full house for sound of the underground. Wouldn't have thought fields of gold would be the one though! (My next shout was dancing on my own)
-
2026 Formula One Season
Tsunoda to AM makes a lot of sense with the Japan/Honda ties but can't see Alonso packing it in quite yet. Probably be just Camara replacing Ocon and nothing else changes. Although if Tsolov wins the F2 title I could definitely see Racing Bulls brutally binning off Lawson despite his strong season.
-
bjsc 189 🟦 nelly's drawing room
- SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #2
Ten Walls comfortably, stunner of a track.- Man United Supporters Thread Pt.II
Nah he was on the bench so could easily have played some minutes in the second half. Carrick will be gone by the second intl break, let down by the spineless cowards he continues to pick.- Bop Idol 8 : Whole Lotta History - Voting
- BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Oh grats to Nelly! Glad we had a song I voted for win this, although POPHub coming through would have been extraordinaire! Still 3rd is not to be sniffed at for the best entry by a mile this contest (on top of an already stacked lineup). The previous Tourist entry a few months back was a lot better though so that should have won of the 2 but there seemed to be a bit of a Spanish flair coincidentally or not this month so this all checks out. What else then well Crystalline should be higher, one of the best anniversaire entries of all time. And Balearic temptations no deserve bottom 10 but can't grumble at much else! Semi 2 results though!!! Wow so the songs that qualified 19th and 20th were the next 2 on my list to vote for so there could have almost been some foot shooting going on there but as it turns my entry was doomed whatever happened. speaking of which what a shame I didn't hold off until next month to get the guaranteed blacksquare opportunity-to-be-able-to-vote-for-it-ness.- 2026 Formula One Season
That's the official line but I think the underlying reason is to gradually appeal more and more to the short-format, low-attention span generation of viewers coming through. They know they have to decrease it gradually though as to not give the game completely away.- SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #1
Actually a pretty close one as I really like both. I&H just about edge it.- 2026 Formula One Season
Confirmation also F1 races will be 15km shorter from next year. This is the first significant change in the modern era that's really left a sour taste in my mouth because once they change it once, where does it stop? Eventually the races will all be sprints at this rate...- BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Odds And Predictions ⬜⬛
A lot of SHOUTING going on in that middle portion...- Effect of Coronavirus in Sport
Just when you'd think there'd never be a reason to bump this thread ever again! Granit Xhaka: Switzerland captain under investigation for Covid-19 vaccine certificate issue - BBC Sport- Record of the Decade: 2016-2025 (2016 Voting Thread) Results on Page 3
30 LP - Lost On You 29 Alan Walker (feat. Iselin) - Faded 28 MK & Becky Hill - Piece Of Me 27 Clean Bandit (feat. Louisa Johnson) - Tears 26 Jonas Blue x RAYE - By Your Side 25 Chainsmokers (feat. Daya) - Don't Let Me Down 24 Mike Posner – I Took A Pill In Ibiza (Seeb Remix) 23 Rihanna (feat. Drake) - Work 22 ZAYN – Pillowtalk 21 Imany – Don't Be So Shy (Filatov & Karas Remix) 20 Twenty One Pilots - Ride 19 Dua Lipa - Hotter Than Hell- Record of the Decade: 2016-2025 (Nominations Thread)
2017 Lil Uzi Vert - XO Tour Llif3 Martin Jensen - Solo Dance Marshmello - Silence 2018 Bazzi - Mine BTS - IDOL M-22 - First Time 2019 Marshmello - Here With Me NSG - Options Sam Smith - How Do You Sleep? 2020 BTS - Dynamite Master KG - Jerusalema Shawn Mendes - Wonder 2021 Justin Bieber - As I Am Lost Frequencies - Where Are You Now Tom Zanetti - Didn't Know 2022 JVKE - Golden Hour Southstar - Miss U Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You 2023 Hannah Laing - Good Love Jazzy - Giving Me Sonny Fodera - Asking 2024 Jaxomy - Pedro Jimin - Who Kendrick Lamar - Squabble Up 2025 Huntr/x - This Is What It Sounds Like Jack Black - Steve's Lava Chicken Tommy Cash - Espresso Macchiato- Bop Idol 8 : Whole Lotta History - Voting
- Song Pictionary | Quiz Season Week 3 - entries now closed
Thanks for the extension, not only did it mean I remembered to enter but I also got half a dozen more!- Round 7: End Of Year Survivor #151
Appleton to go. SAVE PAFFENDORF! Top 20 all time commercial trance song.- Buzzjack Reshuffle Chart #900
Happy 900! +5 HUGEL, Imael Angel & Ultra Naté - Movin’ To The Sun +4 Ella Langley - Choosin’ Texas +3 Ashe - Stop The Wedding +2 Sienna Spiro - Great Expectation +1 Stella Lefty - Boston -1 Sam Fender & Olivia Dean - Rein Me In -2 Sienna Spiro - Die On This Hill -3 Dua Lipa - Training Season -4 Olivia Dean - Man In Need -5 Olivia Rodrigo - the bore- Man United Supporters Thread Pt.II
£70M spent on Baleba for what reason???- Premier League 2026/27
Brobbey is the first player to score a hat trick for the losing side since Roque Santa Cruz in December 2007. - SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #2