Everything posted by Dobbo
-
2026 Motorcycling Thread
It took a lot longer to climb the ladder than most expected but he's finally done it! And the fact he even pretend crashed at the same corner he fumbled yesterday was peak self-deprecation.
-
Ultimate Survivor #15 : Round 6
Great top 5, Florence now.
- Bop Idol 8 : Whole Lotta History - Voting
-
Premier League 2026/27
Brighton always start seasons strongly, nothing new here. Agreed, crazy how he's basically been ignored by Germany his entire career when they're going through their worst era in history.
- #1 Sales Less Than 40K
-
#1 Sales Less Than 40K
Strangers is definitely the Hold My Hand of the 2020s with it being an extremely fortuitous 3-week #1.
-
Round 6: End Of Year Survivor #151
Appleton now
-
Nuggets 19 [Results]
It just occurred to me that I've now finished 19th in BJSC, PFSC, UP and now Nuggets this year alone.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Odds And Predictions ⬜⬛
This is one of the highest quality contests for years and yet I still don't like any of the touted contenders lol. This must be why I flop nowadays. Oh wait did some mention POPHub? OK well if that actually happens then all faith is restored.
-
Buzzjack Premier League Prediction Competition 2026/27
Brentford 2Vs3 Chelsea Tottenham Hotspur 0Vs1 Aston Villa Brighton & Hove Albion 0Vs2 Arsenal Everton 1Vs0 Ipswich Town Newcastle United 1Vs2 Hull City Nottingham Forest 3Vs0 Coventry City AFC Bournemouth 1Vs1 Liverpool Leeds United 2Vs0 Crystal Palace Manchester City 1Vs0 Sunderland Fulham 3Vs1 Manchester United
-
Censorship and propaganda online
I dislike all forms of censorship. I like everything to be laid out as it is and then you make the judgment call.
-
sombr - My Body Isn't Ready
This is definitely my fave song of his now. I do chuckle at the "PURRson YURR expecting" bits though.
-
Round 5 : End Of Year Survivor #152
Maybe people are voting because of the war connotation?
-
Ultimate Survivor #15 : Round 5
Loving Kind would have been my 2nd target so no great loss
-
Nuggets 19 [Results]
The Nuggets archive is in dire need of an update now!
-
HUGEL, Imael Angel & Ultra Naté - Movin' to the Sun
Poor Imael how will they pay the bills now...
-
Man United Supporters Thread Pt.II
£££
-
Man United Supporters Thread Pt.II
I've never ever been more confident in us losing a match. At least I made a few bob from it.
-
Man United Supporters Thread Pt.II
Since when the f*** did we sign Karl Darlow?!?! 🤣
-
Nuggets 19 [Results]
Wow don't get that landslide at ALL but congrats again to Jim! The new Addy picking off all the site contests 👏 Pachinko top 5 we love to see it!
-
Nuggets 19 [Results]
I send one of the more emo-y entries and not even a point from the host? Scoff...
-
Nuggets 19 [Results]
Bad Idea was a big highlight, hope that picks up quickly.
-
Nuggets 19 [Results]
My name is Pachinko, I am a flamingo to win plz!
-
Song Pictionary | Quiz Season Week 3 - entries now closed
Hardest one of these so far imo! Always fun to mull over though.
-
2026 Formula One Season
A SPRINT RACE IN MONACO. I AM AGOG!!! Portugal & Turkey though we do approve ❤️