Everything posted by Dobbo
-
Bop Idol 8 : Whole Lotta History - Confirmations
This has already been a serious test of both my comprehension and numerical skills. The search resumes tomorrow...
-
Nuggets 19 [Voting]
I can't see a 15 minute song winning any competition on here ever tbh.
-
Ultimate Survivor #15 : Round 4
More bullets for those Paper Planes please!
-
I'm a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! The Wild Frontier
Wow they let 16 year old kids on reality shows now?
-
I'm a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! The Wild Frontier
^^Who??? Not sure if this is really needed AS WELL as the SA version, nothing wrong with just the original each year but hopefully they do more switch ups with this one.
-
Buzzjack Reshuffle Chart #899
+5 Dolly Parton - 9 To 5 +4 HUGEL, Imael Angel & Ultra Naté - Movin’ To The Sun +3 Ella Langley - Choosin’ Texas +2 Sienna Spiro - Great Expectation +1 Sam Fender & Olivia Dean - Rein Me In -1 Dua Lipa - Training Season -2 Stella Lefty - Boston -3 Tame Impala - Loser -4 Olivia Dean - Man I Need -5 Olivia Rodrigo - the cure
-
2026 Formula One Season
I personally think he'd have still finished 3rd even with extending although he would have at least went down the Leclerc route of hoping for a 2nd VSC to gain back the advantage...
-
2026 Formula One Season
People were complaining about all the overtakes at Monza and now they're complaining about the lack of them at Madrid, F1 can't win really. Actually I watched this great video a few weeks back that pretty much sums it up:
-
2026 Tennis Thread
Well it looks as if Zverev is now playing the Djokovic role to Sinner-Alcaraz's Federer-Nadal rivalry!
-
Premier League 2026/27
Referees body admits error of judgement over Erling Haaland derby winner - BBC Sport No doubt the first of MANY of these this season, buckle up!
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Well if Kathaldazia didn't even qualify then I had no chance as we were likely fighting for the same target audience. (That said I didn't actually vote for them )
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
It all evens out I suppose, I had blanket DNQs 2 contests ago and qualified and now the reverse happens!
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Ah that's a shame but it was a high quality Semi so can't complain too much this time.
-
2026 Formula One Season
Nah this wasn't on Mclaren that was super unlucky for Norris for the VSC to be called just after he passed the pits and just before Kimi & Max got there. I didn't mind it this race, certainly not one for overtaking but the build up towards the end and the top 3 all being in close tandem kept me engaged.
-
Premier League 2026/27
I mean the jury is still out on Carrick but Lampard has flopped at Chelsea, Everton and now Coventry.
-
Man United Supporters Thread Pt.II
Did that VAR overturn make sense to anyone? Anyone at all?
-
Premier League 2026/27
I thought it had been well established by now that he's a championship level manager but clearly clubs more value the former great player allure.
-
Alphabet Quiz | 2026 Quiz Season | Week 1 - RESULTS
I definitely read the national part but would never have thought of that song and just had to hope You'll Never Walk Alone was adopted by someone like the Cayman Islands or something.
-
2026 Tennis Thread
Rybakina now just one Roland Garros title away from a career grand slam! Something which Sabalenka will certainly never achieve.
-
Premier League 2026/27
He's on my bench the little troll 🤣
-
Estimated ACR status updates 2026
Ir might be the best but it's more than had its time in the top 40 now.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Finals ⬜⬛ - Deadline 12/09
Points are overrated!
-
Premier League 2026/27
https://share.google/Bs4nMsGo2d2zAMueM
-
Round 4 : End Of Year Survivor #151
Emma B but wouldn't be Mad with Ne-Yo going either.
-
Ultimate Survivor #15 : Round 3
Catch You was also one I was targeting for most of its original survivor and now it's definitely not one of the weakest here.