Everything posted by Dobbo
-
Round 3 : End Of Year Survivor #152
Didn't even clock the Kate/Katie/Katy battle in this survivor! Anyway 2 of those are limp and dreadful and both need to go.
-
F1 Team Battles Prediction Game 2026
Alpine: Gasly Q+R v Colapinto Aston Martin: Alonso Q+R v Stroll Audi: Bortoleto v Hulkenberg Q+R Cadillac: Perez Q+R v Bottas Ferrari: Leclerc Q+R v Hamilton Haas: Ocon Q+R v Bearman McLaren: Norris Q+R v Piastri Mercedes: Antonelli Q+R v Russell Racing Bulls: Tsunoda v Lindblad Q+R Red Bull: Verstappen Q+R v Lawson Williams: Albon v Sainz Jr Q+R Pole Position: Antonelli Winner: Antonelli Fastest Lap: Antonelli
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Finals ⬜⬛ - Deadline 12/09
Outstanding Semi, comfortably the best of the year so far.
-
Climate change news
You could well be right but let's not think too much down the doldrums.
-
POPHub: 🔨 Cockhouse & NATHALIA - Doink 🔨
Floored *_*
-
Dobago
BJSC 188 Location: Seyétana Our entry: About: South Korean based DJ and producer who specialises in breakcore, drum & bass and basement pop The track samples 2007 song 'Eppure sentire' by Italian pop singer Elisa Toffoli
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Odds And Predictions ⬜⬛
If either Aelandor or Spodic Empire DNQ then we riot.
-
Alphabet Quiz | 2026 Quiz Season | Week 1 - RESULTS
Ah that's one I should have got had I thought about it a bit more.
-
Alphabet Quiz | 2026 Quiz Season | Week 1 - RESULTS
Perfect was indeed a complete guess (just like Barbara Streisand was as well) and I was actually thinking of the One Direction song!
-
Buzzjack Premier League Prediction Competition 2026/27
Aston Villa 1Vs2 Nottingham Forest AFC Bournemouth 2Vs1 Brentford Chelsea 3Vs0 Hull City Crystal Palace 1Vs0 Ipswich Town Liverpool 2Vs0 Fulham Tottenham Hotspur 1Vs1 Everton Sunderland 0Vs1 Arsenal Coventry City 0Vs2 Brighton & Hove Albion Manchester United 1Vs3 Manchester City Leeds United 2Vs1 Newcastle United
- Galena - CHATGPT
-
Alphabet Quiz | 2026 Quiz Season | Week 1 - RESULTS
"I couldn't find any connection between this song and the Vatican or an excommunication" Me neither tbh...
-
Alphabet Quiz | 2026 Quiz Season | Week 1 - RESULTS
Did everyone spell her surname with only one 'l'? Points to be docked :P
-
Man United Supporters Thread Pt.II
I thought we were back in the Champions League this season so why the hell are we still playing on Thursdays? 😆
-
2026 Tennis Thread
Ok that was a shock even if Carlos wasn't in tip top form. Still think Zverez clears up from here but if he doesn't it'll be the first year since 2014 that the 4 Slams were won by 4 different players.
-
Alphabet Quiz | 2026 Quiz Season | Week 1 - RESULTS
That song being #1 in 1969 will never not be the most fitting chart trivia ever.
-
Rein Me In - can it make 100 successive top 40 weeks
I miss the old top 200.
-
The Inbetweeners 3
I don't even know how or where to watch the second film. The whole series and first film is always available on Channel 4 Stream. I remember the ending being awful as it basically didn't really conclude anything. Anyway I think this movie will absolutely tank unfortunately. I feel they'd be better off doing a fourth series as the concept and nature of the show works much better in mine-episodes than full movies imo.
-
2026 Tennis Thread
Interesting that the Men's and Women's competitions have switched this year in terms of how things usually proceed with the top Men's seeds dropping like flies and the entire top 6 Women making the QFs.
-
2026 Formula One Season
The Italian fans always boo the biggest threat to anything Italian, like when they booed Max in 2022 and 2023 when he was fighting the Ferraris.
-
Round 2 : End Of Year Survivor #152
That's my 2nd fave Venga track after Boom x4.
-
The Darkness - Crock Of Hits
Interesting putting Christmas Time in slot #6.
-
Drake - HABIBTI
Phew I was getting worried he'd been quiet for so long!
-
Round 3 : End Of Year Survivor #151
One Night would be in my top half here. Very poor round in general although my fave is a top 100 song of all time.
-
Ultimate Survivor #15 : Round 2
Oh NOW the Shania votes come thru when I voted for her pretty much every round in the original survivor!