Jump to content

777666jason

Members

Everything posted by 777666jason

  1. That would make sense it was the one nominated for collab at vmas and was also one of 2 performed wasnt it
  2. Autoplay kicking in for stop the wedding had it loads the last few days, not complaining ๐Ÿ™Œ Ashe and Jamie can both have turns at number 1
  3. 777666jason posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Cmon Paul and Ringo pull out that promo, sign some copies whatever you need to do ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž
  4. 777666jason posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Didn't expect it to appear on the album chart but hopefully joe hendrys beyond belief can make the album sales chart ๐Ÿคž
  5. This is just a stunning phenomenal piece of music i can just see the visual being absolute cinema
  6. Yeah i think they learnt very quickly from not doing physicals for this , thats why they did for the other 2 Realistically this has been the bigger of the 3 even if the chart positions suggest otherwise
  7. Needs either a big boost or hover for at least another few weeks to actually chart sadly
  8. +5 Cleveland +4 patient zero +3 babylon +2 choosin texas +1 boston -1 babydoll -2 the cure -3 stop the wedding - 4 great expectations -5 Nicole kidman I think for the first time in a while I actually like the entire top 10 so unfortunately the lower half get minus points by default ๐Ÿ˜ข
  9. 777666jason posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    singles yes albums not just yet ๐Ÿ˜…
  10. 777666jason posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Most probably music week like all other information
  11. BTS havent but I have seen a few very good emo covers ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Seeing lots of posts to show the cds have been dispatched in america, not sure about the UK though I didnt get them
  12. In my defense there was lots of words and it was pretty late when I did it ๐Ÿ˜…
  13. Wait wait wait ive just realise I did this spectacularly wrong I thought we were scoring the steps covers ๐Ÿ˜…
  14. Tbf in Lees defense I wouldnt call 7.5 /10 a hate score ๐Ÿ˜…
  15. So chain reaction is looking to win most overrated and best cover in the same week ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
  16. 777666jason posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Just seen Texas is currently leading billboard week 2 so id be very suprised if the cds arnt brought forward worldwide now (probably similar to I knew it i knew you and Australia doesnt feel the benefit until the week after)
  17. If shes going to release something this year ๐Ÿคž its before the end of the month or its going to get swallowed by christmas like church did
  18. 777666jason posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Cmon the Beatles ๐Ÿ™
  19. Just give me a reason coming for a number 1 all this years later to avenge its number 2 peak ?
  20. Tbf it was doing 250k a few weeks ago so they have increased marginally ๐Ÿ˜…
  21. The subo version is the chefs kiss๐Ÿ‘Œ
  22. 777666jason posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    3rd march Jade That's showbiz baby Tour Brussels le madeline 8th April leighanne My ego told me to tour Manchester Albert Hall 19th June Lily allen preform WEST END GIRL Manchester AO arena 3rd October PCD PCD forever tour M&S banks arena liverpool
  23. Favourite champagne problems, incredibly tough to decided its so strong Least Favourite, sparks fly again its not a bad track the rest are so much stronger Tie breaker, I forgot that you existed