Jump to content

TheSnake

Memberrs
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheSnake

  1. Were tits still in it?
  2. My favourite Radio 1 censoring of that word was Young Volcanoes by Fall Out Boy remember that?
  3. Another great #1 and yes cooler than Eurodance as you say!
  4. 'Don't Catch Me' has a great chorus, and a precursor to todays Noah Kahan type sound (but its a better more lively song) Surprised it hasn't taken off on Tiktok yet, but it wasn't a hit in America so... Bridget is a bit of a guilty pleasure.
  5. And the Haddaway song was Rock My Heart instead of I Miss You.
  6. Nah I found it dreary and preferred Taylor Swift I Knew You Were Trouble and its dubstep style drop better than her recent stuff. Also If You Got It was better from Chris Malinchak more interesting.
  7. TheSnake posted a post in a topic in Gaming and Internet
    That track is good but sounds more Fallout than GTA they are into the 50s older music styles!
  8. Didn't know mask mandates were still a thing. In the UK The police recently banned face coverings in Nottingham after the anti social behaviour to do with masked men in e-scooters. That's not good for immunocompromised people.
  9. Indeed some great chart (euro)dance on Disc 3. And then theres DJ Miko
  10. Divine Inspiration, and that period when trance came back a bit in 2023 to the UK chart should have been longer.
  11. Thought I would have done better than mid table - but it was a fun quiz.
  12. TheSnake posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Or the shoutbox? 🙏
  13. TheSnake posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    -
  14. I should have got 1 point for Haddaway Rock My Heart lol in 7
  15. Yes Florence and her yodelling.
  16. There was an unofficial Alienator remix version of Burn (with a drum and bass beat) that charted in iTunes too for a while before the original was released I remember.
  17. There was a fake version of 'Wake Me Up' by Spark Productions that made the top 40 too.
  18. Wasn't a massive fan of this until I saw the video in the TOTP 1991 reruns, its brilliantly epic.
  19. TheSnake posted a post in a topic in Television
    Aussie Curls Just Wanna Have Fun
  20. Adéla really taking off now. Sombr's Keane/early Coldplay style track doing well.
  21. Yeah the 5 dance tracks are good at the end of Disc1, a mix of disco house, trance and clubland there. Also the two 80s remixes Out of Touch and Falling Stars are nostalgic. On disc 2 there's my favourite Keane track too This Is The Last Time with a great chorus. Dakota Stereophonics the other highlight of the disc.
  22. TheSnake posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Thought Adéla - Nicole Kidman was too big for Buzz?
  23. I interpeted them as grey stones/rocks so my guess has that in the title.
  24. TheSnake posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Divine Inspiration - The Way