Everything posted by TheSnake
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 25th September 2026
My favourite Radio 1 censoring of that word was Young Volcanoes by Fall Out Boy remember that?
-
Jim ranks the 1991 UK #1s
Another great #1 and yes cooler than Eurodance as you say!
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #4
'Don't Catch Me' has a great chorus, and a precursor to todays Noah Kahan type sound (but its a better more lively song) Surprised it hasn't taken off on Tiktok yet, but it wasn't a hit in America so... Bridget is a bit of a guilty pleasure.
-
Now That's What I Call Music!
And the Haddaway song was Rock My Heart instead of I Miss You.
-
Jaz Ranks The 2013 Number Ones
Nah I found it dreary and preferred Taylor Swift I Knew You Were Trouble and its dubstep style drop better than her recent stuff. Also If You Got It was better from Chris Malinchak more interesting.
-
Grand Theft Auto VI
That track is good but sounds more Fallout than GTA they are into the 50s older music styles!
-
Lesbian masking bar news story
Didn't know mask mandates were still a thing. In the UK The police recently banned face coverings in Nottingham after the anti social behaviour to do with masked men in e-scooters. That's not good for immunocompromised people.
-
Now That's What I Call Music!
Indeed some great chart (euro)dance on Disc 3. And then theres DJ Miko
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #3
Divine Inspiration, and that period when trance came back a bit in 2023 to the UK chart should have been longer.
-
Song Pictionary | Quiz Season Week 3 - THE RESULTS
Thought I would have done better than mid table - but it was a fun quiz.
-
The P!nk forum is closing
Or the shoutbox? 🙏
- The P!nk forum is closing
-
Song Pictionary | Quiz Season Week 3 - THE RESULTS
I should have got 1 point for Haddaway Rock My Heart lol in 7
-
Ultimate Survivor #15 : Round 7
Yes Florence and her yodelling.
-
Jaz Ranks The 2013 Number Ones
There was an unofficial Alienator remix version of Burn (with a drum and bass beat) that charted in iTunes too for a while before the original was released I remember.
-
Jaz Ranks The 2013 Number Ones
There was a fake version of 'Wake Me Up' by Spark Productions that made the top 40 too.
-
Mwah Inc. - Dua Lipa General Discussion
Meow Inc.
-
Jim ranks the 1991 UK #1s
Wasn't a massive fan of this until I saw the video in the TOTP 1991 reruns, its brilliantly epic.
-
Worst Adverts of 2026
Aussie Curls Just Wanna Have Fun
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
Adéla really taking off now. Sombr's Keane/early Coldplay style track doing well.
-
Alternative Now Discography
Yeah the 5 dance tracks are good at the end of Disc1, a mix of disco house, trance and clubland there. Also the two 80s remixes Out of Touch and Falling Stars are nostalgic. On disc 2 there's my favourite Keane track too This Is The Last Time with a great chorus. Dakota Stereophonics the other highlight of the disc.
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
Thought Adéla - Nicole Kidman was too big for Buzz?
-
Song Pictionary | Quiz Season Week 3 - entries now closed
I interpeted them as grey stones/rocks so my guess has that in the title.
-
2026 BPI Certifications
Divine Inspiration - The Way
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #1
I disliked the overuse of Kygo style tropical house/tropical pop at the time but now some of the songs are nostalgic. so voted for ALMA - Chasing Highs, one of the better ones.