Everything posted by TheSnake
-
Jaz Ranks The 2013 Number Ones
I thought the Duke Dumont song was very basic and fell a bit flat and didnt like it at the time. Same with most the rest of the deep house hits - I was used to house being uplifting/euphoric. AMEs good vocal does make it a bit better than the other deep house #1 in 2013.
-
Top 100 Best Selling Singles Of The 1970s
'Bye Bye Baby' is a strong song though compared to most of the other recent ones posted here and I like its Beach Boys style sound even if it is the wrong decade for that! That's disturbing about the manager though.
-
Galena - CHATGPT
The first thread for an AI track on the popforum.
-
Jaz Ranks The 2013 Number Ones
Yeah I didn't like 'We Cant Stop' at the time either and the video is cringe. Still, no Adéla- Ain't In LA without the influence of 'We Cant Stop'. 'Animals' is a good instrumental dance track although I prefer trance or progressive house to big room house with its cruder drops. 'Animals' though is still very late 90s trance influenced, the minimal drop is like Hi-Gate - Pitchin' (In Every Direction).
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Finals ⬜⬛ - Deadline 12/09
What about West Rukahavian?
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I remember when Ed Sheeran had a song called 2step and I was disappointed to find it wasn't a garage dance track.
-
Cliff Richard - Only Number Ones
I quite like Saviour's Day with the panpipes and all- winter 1990 same time as Enigma!
-
ARE YOU R3ADY?
Are you R3ADY to send R3HAB? A few years ago, he used to have new songs out every week for us to review on the dance forum lol. https://www.buzzjack.com/forums/topic/234084-r3hab/page/7/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R3hab
-
AI in the charts
There's a few on Tiktok about dogs and also some with a 90s Europop sound that accompany landscape videos in Europe.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 04/09/26
Once again I don't really see the appeal in a trending song.
-
My record of the week 60 years ago
Walk With Me sounds quite early 50s old style pop.
-
ARE YOU R3ADY?
ThePopFactor3Teaser.png.b5010bb4eb51da0f8baff60ac94f9438.png (650×850) May as well not accommodate all the big chart popstars of today too - Adela, Olivia Dean, Sam Fender, Katseye, Miley Cyrus, Sienna Spiro, Drake...
-
My record of the week 60 years ago
Yeah indeed I gotta go with the original for this, sorry Phil!
-
ARE YOU R3ADY?
Yeah I'd love to go to Bavaria for scenery and food but I don't know what this is event is about.
-
Jade's top 10 songs of each decade: 1960s - 2020s (so far!)
Fantastic for its time production and good vocal on I Feel Love. Important for many electronic genres going forward.
-
Top 100 Best Selling Singles Of The 1970s
And Erasure took the riff in their 1991 track 'Love To Hate You' to good effect.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 04/09/26
Its being repromoted by advert on Spotify. I wonder why...
-
Jaz Ranks The 2013 Number Ones
It sounded really good and unique when it first came out.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
'Ma Meillure Ennemie' would count too quite recently? EDIT: no it was from a Netflix series based on League of Legends
-
FSR Rontvia National Thread 3.0 / 189: Modern English - I Melt With You
Oh it is a 90s eurodance song in the signature with the Cappella style sun logo. Great! Pity I didn't enter this contest.
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
'Mi Chico Latino' still not added Mulaa Jones, Jones Calling Mulaa Jones
-
Top 100 Best Selling Singles Of The 1970s
From the awful (Jimmy Osmond) to the sublime with those three tracks. Big signature anthems for synths (Tubeway Army) and disco/pop (Gloria Gaynor).
-
Top 100 Best Selling Singles Of The 1970s
Yes they started off with calypso pop a bit like Amazulu in the 80s, but less authentic lol. Blockbuster by The Sweet is great fun though with its synth sirens. My Ding A Ling is awful. Chuck Berry though was so influential in the 50s.
-
Jaz Ranks The 2013 Number Ones
Burn is good, I quite liked it at the time and yes it is quite EDM influenced.
-
Jim ranks the 1991 UK #1s
Yeah quite a nice duet and song. A bit more interesting as a duet to the original. The Diana Ross song that was at #2 is a bit better though.