Everything posted by ElectroBoy
-
Record of the Decade: 2016-2025 (2018 Voting Thread)
+30 Troye Sivan & Ariana Grande - Dance to This +29 Years & Years - All For You +28 Troye Sivan - My My My! +27 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood +26 Charli XCX & Troye Sivan - 1999 +25 Rita Ora - Let You Love Me +24 Paloma Faith – Til’ I’m Done +23 Virtual Self - Ghost Voices +22 Au/Ra & CamelPhat - Panic Room +21 Liam Payne & Rita Ora - For You +20 Martin Garrix (feat. Bonn) - High On Life +19 Jonas Blue (feat. Jack & Jack) - Rise +18 Mabel (feat. Not3s) - Fine Line +17 Mark Ronson (feat. Miley Cyrus) - Nothing Breaks Like A Heart +16 SOPHIE - Immaterial +15 Post Malone - Better Now +14 Years & Years - Sanctify +13 Kendrick Lamar & SZA - All The Stars +12 LSD - Audio +11 Clean Bandit (feat. Demi Lovato) - Solo +10 Kylie Minogue - Dancing +09 Weeknd & Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me +08 Bruno Mars (feat. Cardi B) - Finesse +07 David Guetta & Sia - Flames +06 Marshmello & Bastille - Happier +05 M-22 (feat. Medina) - First Time +04 Ariana Grande - Breathin +03 Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry +02 Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa - One Kiss +01 Silk City & Dua Lipa - Electricity
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part Two in Bratislava (Solo Female)
01 Sophie Ellis-Bextor – Bittersweet (fave) 02 Zara Larsson - Can't Tame Her 03 Agnes - 24 Hours 04 Jessie Ware - Hot N Heavy 05 Leona Lewis feat. Avicii - Collide 06 Robyn - Keep This Fire Burning 07 Adele - Chasing Pavements 08 Kate Bush - Cloudbusting 09 MARINA - I Am Not a Robot
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Pauline's odds to win are now 250/1!
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part Two in Bratislava (Groups)
01 Depeche Mode – Precious (fave) 02 Years & Years - Sanctify 03 Fontaines D.C. - Marianne 04 Texas - Black Eyed Boy 05 New Order - Crystal 06 iamamiwhoami - t 07 Ultravox - All Stood Still 08 Bananarama - Love in the First Degree 09 Sade - By Your Side
-
The Celebrity Traitors UK • Series 2
Just catching up on this now, as I was away for the last week or so. Ross Kemp continually thinking he's been murdered in plain sight is hilarious!
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
4th really - given 1 was a walker. But either way, not a great stat
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
Think it might be too obvious. But I guess you never know! I’d say Julian is Kate Bush.
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
I reckon Vibe is Sade I did think Lee was either Calvin or bladee… but now I haven’t a clue
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part Two in Bratislava (Solo Male)
Is Boys Don’t Cry dancey? It’s got a beat but I wouldn’t say it was really dance. Lionheart on the other hand…
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part Two in Bratislava (Solo Male)
All 3 are great! But yeah hesitate is bop! There’s a few others that I’m hoping are used; Party in my Head, Good Vibes, I Wish I Could Hate You… plus a fair few others too
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part Two in Bratislava (Solo Male)
Lie to me?
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part Two in Bratislava (Groups)
I’d prefer a twix or galaxy
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
Well I’m not, It seems a bit of a silly thing to start saying - it’s just meant to be a fun game.
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
Family voting was it?
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part Two in Bratislava (Solo Male)
Some good choices here… although I don’t think I’m a fan of the Sam Smith song; I need to give it a listen though as there are a few of his tracks which I’m not overly keen on. Some good picks for HRVY, Calvin, Tom and the Rice though
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part Two in Bratislava (Groups)
I know a few here! Some bops!
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part Two in Bratislava (Solo Female)
Some bangers in this group! Especially Bittersweet!!
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part Two in Bratislava (Solo Male)
Damn Calvin playing dirty and nabbing a Sam song
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
I’ve submitted (assuming I’m still in)
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
I see on his insta there’s a nice video of him swimming in white undies to promote it 🤣
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
So he’s got to stay in 2/3 more rounds… might be touch and go He’s releasing on a Wednesday?
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
Aye that’s true - Herby Rice!
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
I do think it depends what they send. Kate has some bangers, which could do well
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
That last vote did swing it for the Rice