Jump to content

ElectroBoy

Members

Everything posted by ElectroBoy

  1. Next year has a Twink only twist apparently
  2. Is next round a single elimination? Or a double? Is it time to go big
  3. Be interesting to see the results/ how close the men/ groups were
  4. I think that last vote may have saved the Rice
  5. The first Pop Factor baby!!!
  6. Tom and his pits are through!
  7. European male act Tinashe through
  8. Whoop go HRVY and the pits
  9. Actually thought Fontaines would be out! Shame to lose M83… but it was overly long and it’s not like it would’ve ever been a single
  10. I thought there was usually a minutes silence in this thread for the groups during announcements Good to see Years and Years through though
  11. Uncle John from Jamaica may put pay to such plans
  12. Shame to lose Dido, but I think she kinda peaked in round 1
  13. Girlicious coming ftw
  14. I was gonna come and vote for DJ HEARTSTRING as Sentimental Ultra is a banger! Netsky/ Hannah Boleyn is a banger too! From the list I went for Gorgon City
  15. Nah I’m sure Damien/ Gary will be fine - viva la Rock, Indie, Alternative Factor!
  16. From Heartstopper/ Celeb Traitors - release yesterday
  17. So should the Buzzjack categories in the forum be disbanded then? What’s the point of a pop/ country sub forum if anything can be pop?
  18. It is a good POP song after all
  19. The general mood of the groups seems to be no reaction - even when who was announced who got through the last round
  20. Aye agreed. Also sticking pop after a completely different genre, doesn’t make the act pop 🤣
  21. I get there are different sorts of pop and it’s probably a can of worms given there are loads of grey areas. Everyone’s probably got their own definition.
  22. Aye but the difference being they're the lead vocalist. I get it’s a sort of grey area. But it does feel like a cheat. Same as if David Guetta was used
  23. Yeah all the actually pop acts will be eliminated come the finals :D