ElectroBoy
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: Pop and Country
Everything posted by ElectroBoy
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Well Tays was tasked with nomming 3 HMs. Traditionally it’s the 2 or more HMs with the most votes face eviction (barring twists/ interference) The mole twist required 3 to be up
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
To be fair Johanne is already on borrowed time. She got a free week last week, and probably would’ve been up instead of Chelsey. Their meddling was done last week to keep her in.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Channel 5 days it was whatever the production decided on the week - sometimes it was 2 with the most Noms, sometimes 3 or more, sometimes if you got 1 you was up. Whilst I’m not a fan of who’s up, I’m a fan of sticking to basic rule of 2 of more with the most votes. Trad BB
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Male)
Nah @Bror is HRVY's mentor. He's a secret fan
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
idk during the BBOTS days there were a few HMs on Channel 5 which were pushed - or showmances which Rylan and co fawned over. Hughie in BB17 for instance - only for him not to win at all 🤣 They'd even booked B*Witched to sing on the show cos Irish.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 25/09/26
Spotify (29.09.26) 01 [01] Taylor Swift - Patient Zero (342,234) 02 [02] SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation (297,612) 03 [03] Sam Fender & Olivia Dean - Rein Me In (293,565) 04 [04] Olivia Rodrigo - the cure (244,130) 05 [05] Olivia Dean - Man I Need (242,500) 06 [07] Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song (222,828) 07 [09] Ashe - Stop the Wedding! (215,527) 08 [05] ADELA - Nicole Kidman (214,162) 09 [08] Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas (209,719) 10 [12] ADELA - Ain't In LA (181,171) 11 [11] sombr - My Body Isn't Ready (179,775) 12 [10] Malcolm Todd - Earrings (178,936) 13 [13] The Killers - Mr Brightside (178,881) 15 [14] Taylor Swift - Babylon (161,958) 16 [15] Taylor Swift - Cleveland! (157,113) 17 [18] SIENNA SPIRO – Die on this Hill 18 [19] Alyssa Grace - bloodstream 19 [20] STELLA LEFTY – Boston 22 [25] Jamie Miller – Babydoll (150,804) 24 [16] Taylor Swift - Pink Clouding 25 [29] Noah Kahan - Willing and Able 29 [27] HUGEL & Ultra Nate - Movin' to the Sun 34 [34] Noah Kahan – Orbiter 37 [41] SIENNA SPIRO – Pure 48 [50] P!nk & Nate Reuss - Just Give Me A Reason 66 [70] Steve Lacy - oh yeah? 67 [61] TLC - No Scrubs 68 [63] Tove Lo - Talking Body 69 [75] Fontaines DC - I Love You 74 [80] Cloonee, Prospa & Tristan Henry - Good Girl 79 [82] Mazzy - Fade Into You 88 [NE] GENER8ION & Yung Lean – Storm II 99 [111] Kings of Leon – Wait For Me 142 [132] boa – Duvet 159 [152] Katy Perry - Legendary Lovers 193 [RE] KETTAMA – Comes and Goes 194 [NE] Faouzia – UNETHICAL
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Round 7549 between Rochelle and Johanne…
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Male)
Early days; i'm sure a heap of bottom rankings will be incoming 🤣
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Apparently tonight's show is extended as things kick off with the noms twist
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Male)
Tom being very vers right now
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Male)
01 = Tom Grennan - If Only (fave) 02 = HRVY - Never Be Us 03 = Darin - Om du var min 04 = Roosevelt - Forget 05 = Sam Fender - The Treadmill 06 = Sam Smith - Lose You 07 = Lewis Capaldi - Heavenly Kind of State of Mind 08 = Calvin Harris feat. Tinashe - Dollar Signs 09 = Gary Numan - M.E. 10 = Damien Rice - Amie Actually enjoyed quite a number of these! Haven’t really done a deep-dive into any Tom albums but enjoyed the previous album track we had and this one is great too – defo need to check out more. I kinda feel like HRVY may struggle this round, but its bop nonetheless and would be a shame to lose another pop act so early on. Darin was great too really and an easy top 3 placement. Roosevelt and both Sam’s I enjoyed a lot. The Lewis track was ok, the bottom 3 I wasn’t overly keen on (sorry).
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Female)
01= Leona Lewis - Outta My Head (fave) 02 = Jessie Ware - The Kill 03 = Sophie Ellis-Bextor - New York City Lights 04 = Agnes - Loaded 05 = Adele - Can I Get It 06 = Robyn - Time Machine 07 = Kate Bush - Reaching Out 08 = MARINA - Teen Idle 09 = Dido - Mary’s in India 10 = Zara Larsson - Blue Moon Leona an easy 1st place here, this is making me realise I like more of her songs than I realised! Jessie, Sophie and Agnes were good picks too and Adele and Robyn were decent too. Kate and Marina I thought were ok, but not as strong as the top 6. The bottom 2 I wasn’t massively keen on; I was actually thinking about other Dido album tracks and was thinking ‘Slide’ would be good, but then I just listened to it and it wasn’t actually as good as I remembered it being (oops). I think this series is making me realise that I’m just not really a Zara fan; some of her features are good though (Symphony, Never Forgot You etc).
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Groups)
01= Years & Years – Ties (fave) 02 = Fontaines D.C. - Sundowner 03 = iamamiwhoami - shadowshow 04 = Texas - Like Lovers (Holding On) 05 = Ultravox - Accent on Youth 06 = Depeche Mode - Photographic 07 = Bananarama - Bad For Me 08 = New Order - Love Vigilantes 09 = M83 - Lower Your Eyelids to Die With the Sun 10 = Sade - Pearls Voting somewhat early as on holiday from tomorrow, so kinda wanna get it out of the way Ties is my clear fave here; fantastic song and like a lot of Communion could’ve easily been a single. The others vary from decent to just a bit boring… I enjoyed Like Lovers, Sundowner and shadowshow. I feel I need to listen to more Fontaines stuff, whilst I wasn’t overly keen on Jackie Down the Line I did have it in my head for a lot of last week. Ultravox/ Depeche Mode are decent picks and Banarama wasn’t too bad either. New Order I didn’t mind, but got slightly repetitive after a while. The bottom 2 I just found a little boring after a while. The M83 track is epic, but at the 5 minute mark I was wishing there was a radio edit, I can see that song dividing opinion and being fairly marmite.
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Groups)
Strap yourself in with this lot 🤣
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Can we evict the duck already? Good to see Pauline tucking into some Organic Walkers crisps 🤣
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Groups)
idk I gave each video a brief 30 second play 🤣 I didn't commit - that's the job for tomorrow!
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Groups)
Just noticed the M83 track is nearly 10 minutes long 🤣
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Female)
Wow quick vote! Only opened 45 minutes ago 😆
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Male)
- The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Male)
Automatic disqualification isn't it? A non-male, non European Where's Louis with his rule book?- The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Male)
Don't think I've heard it; hadn't heard the other album track used by them in the last round either- The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Female)
I don't think I know any of these songs- The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Male)
The Pits are out this round!- The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Male)
Never Be Us - The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Male)