Everything posted by ElectroBoy
-
Record of the Decade: 2016-2025 (2016 Voting Thread) Results on Page 3
Hi Grey, Apologies I missed them when I was going through the noms. I've added them to the main list, alongside the 2 other viper songs. So if anyone wants to amend their vote to include the following: Anne-Marie - Alarm Shawn Mendes n- Treat You Better Lady Gaga - Million Reasons Little Mix (feat. Sean Paul) - Hair Shakira - Try Everything Do so. @Sami Hook Jama @Scene @Jade @buzz_person @DarrenJ77 @Henessy Lake @Mack. @Lee_J11 @Doug @Dobbo @RobBot @Scone1 @Rogue @rio309 @Jay79x @WhoOdyssey @gasman449 @musicfan97
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
I forgot about Bea! In fact all the evictions in the first 4-5 weeks with Freddie must've been basically massive odds on for Sophia, Sree, Ciaron and (poor) Angel
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
I'm sure back in the day the likes of Grace, Jennifer, Nicole, Govan, Nathan etc must've had fairly bad odds for eviction
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 25/09/26
Its cos its the 2nd track of the four - I'm guessing they'll initially chart in order (like a lot of albums) before something may overtake/ take off.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 25/09/26
I'm sure its a lock for the top, but PZ was a bit of a non-event for me. The Madonna/ Charli collab though is a banger!
-
Patient Zero
It should be given the market is somewhat dead atm. Even if she streams half of what she normally does, it would be an easy number 1.
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Solo Female)
The Rylan of the Series
-
Bradley Simpson - Ready to Go
Out today, its a big step up from The Shakes
-
Danceteria • 2nd single (remix with Charli XCX)
Yeah this is a banger!
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
Which act is yours? Can let you know
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
Big climb for Babydoll Choosin' Texas climbing on Apple and Spotify
-
Record of the Decade: 2016-2025 (Nominations Thread)
Anymore noms?
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Solo Female)
I went old school and copied and pasted from the list into Spotify 🤣
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
- Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
Spotify (22.09.26) 01 [01] Sam Fender & Olivia Dean - Rein Me In (329,401) 02 [02] SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation (279,348) 03 [03] Olivia Dean - Man I Need (268,648) 04 [04] ADELA – Nicole Kidman (226,675) 05 [05] Olivia Rodrigo – the cure (219,448) 06 [07] Ella Langley - Choosin Texas (214,516) 07 [06] Olivia Rodrigo – stupid song (209,819) 08 [10] ADELA - Ain't in LA (200,138) 09 [10] Ashe - Stop the Wedding! (193,188) 10 [09] Malcolm Todd – Earrings (191,505) 11 [11] The Killers – Mr Brightside 12 [12] sombr – My Body Isn’t Ready (174,545) 15 [14] Stella Lefty – Boston 18 [17] Alyssa Grace – bloodstream 19 [18] Tame Impala – Loser 20 [20] SIENNA SPIRO – Die on this Hill 21 [21] HUGEL - Movin' to the Sun (155,314) 23 [43] Noah Kahan - Willing and Able 26 [27] Noah Kahan – Orbiter 43 [41] Miguel - Sure Thing 48 [50] Aubrey Hobart - Sue Me 50 [62] Taylor Swift – The Fate of Ophelia 51 [52] TLC – No Scrubs 53 [55] SIENNA SPIRO – Pure 54 [54] Jamie Miller – Babydoll 60 [58] Dua Lipa - Training Season 62 [56] Steve Lacy - oh yeah? 67 [64] Tove Lo -Talking Body 73 [73] Fontaines D.C – I Love You 77 [79] Mazzy – Fade Into You 94 [99] Cloonee, Prospa & Tristan Henry – Good Girl 129 [126] Kings of Leon – Wait for Me 130 [131] Fontaines D.C – Marianne 133 [132] HUGEL - Jamaican (Bam Bam) 134 [129] Miguel – Damned 152 [133] Malcolm Todd – Obsessica 163 [60] Earth, Wind and Fire – September- The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Solo Male)
01. HRVY - 1 Day 2 Nights (fave) 02. Calvin Harris & Sam Smith - Promises 03. Tom Grennan - Before You 04. Darin feat. Kat DeLuna - Breathing Your Love 05. Calvin Harris - Summer 06. Gary Numan - I Die: You Die 07. Roosevelt - Take Me Back (Midnight Version) 08. Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me 09. Sam Fender - Saturday 10. Damien Rice - Woman Like a Man 11. Mackenzy Mackay - London I knew a few of these; some good, some not so good. 1 Day 2 Nights is basic bop – but seriously catchy. Promises and Before You are good and props to whoever has Tom for sending an album track and not obvious big hits which is always tempting to do. Also funny whoever has Sam for taking the fight to Calvin and nabbing one of his hits – ICONIC! Darin and Calvin were ok, Summer isn’t really one of my fave Calvin tracks though. I didn’t mind Roosevelt, he was a standout for me in the first round, but this was a bit on the long side. Gary Numan was alright – straight from the 80’s but does stand out as being different in this line-up. I kinda wasn't keen on the bottom 4; save for a couple of Sam Fender songs, I do struggle a bit with him as all the songs end up sounding very samey. Similarly, I’m not really a massive fan of Forget Me; its Capaldi by numbers, London just isn’t really my thing either (sorry)- OPINION POLLS 2024-2029
- OPINION POLLS 2024-2029
- OPINION POLLS 2024-2029
- OPINION POLLS 2024-2029
- The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Solo Female)
01. Agnes – EGO (fave) 02. Leona Lewis - Come Alive 03. Jessie Ware - If You're Never Gonna Move 04. Adele - Rolling in the Deep 05. Dido - Take My Hand 06. MARINA - Froot 07. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Me and My Imagination 08. Kate Bush - The Man With the Child in His Eyes 09. Milica Pavlović - Crna jutra (Balkan S&M) 10. Robyn - Hang With Me 11. Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault I knew 3 songs here, but a lot of good finds! Ego is a bop and Come Alive is great too! Jessie, Adele and Dido were solid picks – does feel early for Rolling in the Deep, but she does have strong songs. Froot was good, Me and My Imagination has never really been one of my fave SEB songs, but was better than I remembered it being. Kate and Milica were ok, Robyn I think she has better and I just didn’t really enjoy that Zara song (sorry).- The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Groups)
01. Years & Years - All For You (fave) 02. iamamiwhoami - chasing kites 03. Ultravox - The Voice 04. M83 - Kim & Jessie 05. Texas - I Don't Want a Lover 06. Bananarama - Look on the Floor (Hypnotic Tango) 07. Fontaines D.C. - Jackie Down the Line 08. Depeche Mode - Ghosts Again 09. New Order - Age of Consent 10. Sade - Your Love is King 11. Vengaboys - 1999 (I Wanna Go Back) Only knew the Texas/ Year and Years entries here… and I guess the song that the Vengaboys have covered. Overall, not bad and some good finds with iamamiwhoami, Ultravox and M83. All For You is such a good song and deserved way more success than it got! Enjoyed chasing kites, the Voice and Kim & Jessie too. Texas, Bananrama and Fontaines were ok, wasn’t overly keen on the bottom 2. Sade I just kinda find a bit boring… but the Vengaboys cover isn’t great. I think as it’s a cover as well sort of goes against them. They do have bops though and I get wanting to save songs like Boom, Boom, Boom for later, but I just didn’t enjoy the cover (sorry).- The Great British Bake Off • Series 17
Always feels a slight cop out when someone who is doing poorly goes off sick and there's no elimination :D But some decent-ish moments. Mo seems to have no emotion - easy on the eye but can clearly bake though! some good characters and some hot messes too.- The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Solo Male)
Tom Grennan should've done By My Side for a hattrick- The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Groups)
Didn't realise they covered that song... its certainly a choice - Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26