Jump to content

Dan17F1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dan17F1

  1. Dean McCullough: Milky & Mall Grab - Just The Way You Are (!) Greg James: sombr - Homewrecker Rickie, Melvin and Charlie: Odeal - Nights In The Sun (feat. Wizkid) Matt and Mollie: Bella Kay - iloveitiloveitiloveit
  2. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I think only you are downplaying the expectations for this song. I’m surprised it’s going to debut top 20!
  3. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Yeah I was going to say I think that’s a great debut for sombr! And I can see the track climbing too, it sounds like it will be massive!
  4. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Nope, it was A Listed for 6 weeks!
  5. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Great to see Gorillaz on there! What a lovely surprise, Orange County is my favourite of this era so far (just a shame that R1 daytime aren't on board any longer) Nice to see Holly Humberstone and Myles Smith/Niall Horan both making it on there too. Quite surprised to see Peter Andre making an appearance! Hopefully Sombr is on there next week, I was hoping it would also get an insta-add with how universally liked the song seems to be. In terms of the other big releases today, I don't forsee Zayn or Calvin making it on there, but stranger things have happened
  6. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Radio 2 Playlist: 07/02/26 A List: Bruno Mars - I Just Might [A-A-A-A-A] Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas [B-A-A-A] Harry Styles - Aperture [A-A-A] Jack Savoretti - We Will Always Be The Way We Were [A-A-A-A] James - Hallelujah Anyhow [A-A-A-A] Melanie C - What Could Possibly Go Wrong? [A-A] Mumford & Sons - The Banjo Song [B-A-A-A-A] * Myles Smith & Niall Horan - Drive Safe [A] ^ Olivia Dean - Baby Steps [B-A] Robbie Williams - All My Life [A-A-A-A] B List: Appleton - Falling Into You [B-B] Arctic Monkeys - Opening Night [B-B-B] Cast - Free Love [B-B-B-B-B] Charlie Puth - Beat Yourself Up [B-B] * Def Leppard - Rejoice [B] Dolly Parton Feat. Lainey Wilson, Miley Cyrus, Reba McEntire and Queen Latifah - Light Of A Clear Blue Morning [B-B] * Gorillaz Feat. Bizarrap, Kara Jackson and Anoushka Shankar - Orange County [B] * Holly Humberstone - To Love Somebody [B] Jessie Ware - I Could Get Used To This [B-B-B] Louis Tomlinson - Imposter [B-B] Stephen Sanchez - Sweet Love [B-B-B-B] C List: Brooklyn Funk Essentials Feat. Alison Limerick - Never Give Up [C-C-C-C] Night Flight - Alimony [C-C-C] JP Cooper Feat. Gabrielle - Sad Song [C-C-C] * Peter Andre - Rock U Right [C] Revival House Project Feat. Kathy Brown - I'm Gonna Make It [C-C-C] Record of the Week: Def Leppard - Rejoice Album of the Week: Callum Beattie - INDI Out: Sabrina Carpenter - Such A Funny Way [A-A-A-A] Taylor Swift - Opalite [A-A-A-A-A-A] Seafret - Signal Fire [C-B-B-B] St. Paul & The Broken Bones - Sushi and Cola [C-C-C]
  7. Not to have a go, but since you’ve joined this forum all you seem to have done is complained about everything!
  8. I know it’s had a boost but I cant quite believe the numbers that Man I Need is still doing! It will take a massive song to knock it off the top
  9. EsDeeKid has just released a new track, his first since he’s really gone massive. I don’t think it will be a number 1 contender but I could see him in the top 10?
  10. Just a small update btw, 06 Wayne Rooney hasn’t been played at all this week. I think J Hus’ Outside is still on in its place
  11. I honestly don’t know what’s going to topple Olivia? I can see it going back to Number 1 after the Brits if it gets a reset!
  12. One thing you definitely can’t describe Raindance as is ‘mumble rap crap.’ I feel like you sometimes just give that definition to all rap songs?
  13. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Surprised to see Baby Steps added now considering how long ago R1 added it to their playlist. Also good to see Louis added quickly. They're really enjoying Charlie Puth this era. That Dolly Parton track is a new recording of her classic song to celebrate her 80th birthday - nice to see that on there.
  14. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Radio 2 Playlist: 31/01/26 A List: Bruno Mars - I Just Might [A-A-A-A] Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas [B-A-A] Harry Styles - Aperture [A-A] Jack Savoretti - We Will Always Be The Way We Were [A-A-A] James - Hallelujah Anyhow [A-A-A] * Melanie C - What Could Possibly Go Wrong? [A] Mumford & Sons - The Banjo Song [B-A-A-A] Robbie Williams - All My Life [A-A-A] Sabrina Carpenter - Such A Funny Way [A-A-A-A] Taylor Swift - Opalite [A-A-A-A-A-A] B List: * Appleton - Falling Into You [B] Arctic Monkeys - Opening Night [B-B] Cast - Free Love [B-B-B-B] * Charlie Puth - Beat Yourself Up [B] * Dolly Parton Feat. Lainey Wilson, Miley Cyrus, Reba McEntire and Queen Latifah - Light Of A Clear Blue Morning [B] Jessie Ware - I Could Get Used To This [B-B] * Louis Tomlinson - Imposter [B] * Olivia Dean - Baby Steps [B] Seafret - Signal Fire [C-B-B-B] Stephen Sanchez - Sweet Love [B-B-B] C List: Brooklyn Funk Essentials Feat. Alison Limerick - Never Give Up [C-C-C] Night Flight - Alimony [C-C] JP Cooper Feat. Gabrielle - Sad Song [C-C] Revival House Project Feat. Kathy Brown - I'm Gonna Make It [C-C] St. Paul & The Broken Bones - Sushi and Cola [C-C-C] Record of the Week: Appleton - Falling Into You Album of the Week: Francis Rossi - The Accidental Out: MIKA - Immortal Love [B-A-A-A] Callum Beattie - Pins and Needles [B-B-B-B] Charles Kelley - Can't Lose You [B-B-B-B] Incognito Feat. Rose Joy - It's About Time [B-B-B-B] Nick Jonas - Gut Punch [B-B-B-B] Suede - Sweet Kid [B-B-B-B]
  15. Spotify won’t really care about that though? If they’re being legitimately streamed (and I have no reason to question that) then Spotify can have whatever they like in their chart
  16. I’ve never really cared for her before, but this is a magnificent song!
  17. I love Welcome To New York :( such an underrated track on 1989
  18. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in Forum News and Help
    The whole forum is running extremely slowly for me tonight, anyone else?
  19. I do wonder what the next number 1 after Harry will be? With Dave, Djo and Raye all declining now!
  20. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Really like all the additions this week, especially Revival House Project, what a brilliant throwback dance song that is!
  21. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Radio 2 Playlist: 24/01/26 A List: Bruno Mars - I Just Might [A-A-A] ^ Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas [B-A] * Harry Styles - Aperture [A] Jack Savoretti - We Will Always Be The Way We Were [A-A] James - Hallelujah Anyhow [A-A] MIKA - Immortal Love [B-A-A-A] Mumford & Sons - The Banjo Song [B-A-A] Robbie Williams - All My Life [A-A] Sabrina Carpenter - Such A Funny Way [A-A-A] Taylor Swift - Opalite [A-A-A-A-A] B List: * Arctic Monkeys - Opening Night [B] Callum Beattie - Pins and Needles [B-B-B-B] Cast - Free Love [B-B-B] Charles Kelley - Can't Lose You [B-B-B-B] Incognito Feat. Rose Joy - It's About Time [B-B-B-B] * Jessie Ware - I Could Get Used To This [B} Nick Jonas - Gut Punch [B-B-B-B] Seafret - Signal Fire [C-B-B] Stephen Sanchez - Sweet Love [B-B] Suede - Sweet Kid [B-B-B-B] C List: Brooklyn Funk Essentials Feat. Alison Limerick - Never Give Up [C-C] * Night Flight - Alimony [C] * JP Cooper Feat. Gabrielle - Sad Song [C] * Revival House Project Feat. Kathy Brown - I'm Gonna Make It [C] St. Paul & The Broken Bones - Sushi and Cola [C-C] Record of the Week: Harry Styles - Aperture Album of the Week: MIKA - Hyperlove Out: Blue - Beautiful Spiritual [A-A-A-A-A] Elles Bailey - Growing Roots [B-A-A-A] Hilary Duff - Mature [B-B-B-B] Cammy Barnes - Pipes Of Home [C-C-C-C] Finn Forster - Pablo [C-C-C] Tom Speight Feat. Charlotte OC - Adaline [C-C-C-C]
  22. That was because the Tiger Lily part went viral didn’t it? It was after the song was released. I don’t think there’s any need for Raye to add Feminine Heeling to the title
  23. First I knew of George Ezra releasing a song called Click Clack Symphony!
  24. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts