Jump to content

Dan17F1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dan17F1

  1. So do I! Holiday did well enough in the end for when it was released but it would be nice to see him getting a big hit again. The clip does sound very promising
  2. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    It entered last week!!
  3. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Surprised Goosebumps is this high? Unless it’s been knocked out the top 20 but that would surprise me too?
  4. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in Television
    I think Badger is Ne-Yo. Obviously there’s the hat clue and Ne-Yo is famous for hats and he apparently has done a tribute to Barbra Streisand which would link with his letter clue.
  5. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    After seeing how massive Fredo’s album has been in the last couple of days, I take it back about being surprised he’s been insta added on the B List and will most likely move up to the A List next week. I didn’t quite realise how huge both him and Dave are.
  6. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    You would have thought so but radio 1 in the past have added some stuff far later than Radio 2 and seemingly after a song has peaked too, I think Ava Max’s Kings and Queens is the best recent example of that last year.
  7. If Heat Waves and Regardless are both in, I don’t think Apricots is very sadly :(
  8. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    There’s no extra song on the BBC Sounds playlist so it looks like we’ve just got 11 songs on the C List this week!
  9. I prefer this to Tick Tock actually! The versus and the chorus is great, the drop isn’t good at all. However, Tick Tock got bored for me very very quickly so hopefully the same doesn’t happen with this.
  10. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I agree, very happy to see it. Although is she actually on the Ashnikko song or is it just the sample that's been used? I haven't played that close attention to it if I'm being honest.
  11. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Very happy that Bicep have survived a 9th week on the playlist. I'm guessing probably due to their album doing so well. I can't see them getting a 10th week though, but hopefully they move onto their next single soon. Also very shocked that Fredo has been instantly added to the B List. I'm pretty sure they've only playlisted him before when his songs have really taken off because unless I'm mistaken, he's had some controversial moments in the past so strange that they're suddenly all over him. Good adds for London Grammar and Wellerman though, I did wonder whether they might ignore it but good to see that they're not. Also good movement for Tiesto, Travis Scott, RAYE and the Kid Laroi. I do think it's too late for Harry now unfortunately. I also wonder about Tom Grennan, Kings of Leon, Riton and Prospa and whether they'll make it. The missing song is a bit strange again but I guess we'll find out if it's a mistake later when the BBC Sounds playlist gets updated.
  12. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Ashnikko was actually Clara’s Tune of the Week last week and has been getting loads of spot plays by other presenters. Really wouldn’t be surprised to see it playlisted on Friday.
  13. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Arielle Free = Marco Faraone and Greeko - Armaghetton Scott Mills = Saweetie and Doja Cat - Best Friend No idea about RMC, sorry! Very happy to see Rose Gray potentially being supported, she was the introducing tune of the week a couple of weeks ago and it really stood out to me as being good, so it would be nice to see her as the next introducing act to move up to the main playlist!
  14. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I’m shocked that Radio 1 still support the Foo Fighters really. They don’t seem to be the right demographic anymore at all, especially when they’ve stopped playing bands like The Killers and there’s question marks over Kings of Leon!
  15. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in Dance and Electronic
    Radio 1 have given Sundial a couple of plays in the last few days so I’m guessing that that’s probably the next single!
  16. Yeah that’s the same as me, I’d have gone for MCR otherwise. Don’t worry, I’m doing shockingly anyway 😂
  17. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    On a completely different note, do we think they’ll playlist the Wellerman song/remix? They’ve talked about it loads this last week but I think it’s probably too novelty for them to actually put on the playlist. If it turns in to a big hit though, they may be interested in it?
  18. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I’d be surprised if they don’t playlist it in the next couple of weeks, it’s had quite a few spot plays and was Arielle Fred’s Tune of the Week last week!
  19. Definitely agree, I do like them both though!
  20. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Radio 2 also playlisted ‘Save Your Tears’ quite a while ago, maybe November/December which you may also be getting confused with! 😂
  21. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Very pleased with that update - nice to see lots of movement and a fresher playlist. Really like the adds for Bugzy Malone, Pale Waves, Tiesto and the Weeknd this week. Also very happy to see Riton as Tune of the Weekend, hopefully that’s looking good for playlisting next week! Surprised not to see Harry Styles on there yet, I wonder if they’ll playlist it at all? Also thought that they might have added Tom Grennan by now but there’s still time for that. Finally, very surprised but happy to see Bicep get an 8th week on the playlist. There aren’t many songs that get 8 weeks on the playlist but get stuck on the B list are there?
  22. Haha that’s a very good point there, Buzzjack are also very big Billie fans which probably explains No Time To Die being high here!
  23. Surprised No Time To Die and WAP both got into the Top 10! No Time To Die with how quickly it seemed to disappear and WAP with how controversial it seemed to be!
  24. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    This has dropped a surprising amount! I know it normally drops a bit in First Look compared to where it ends up but I don’t think usually this much!
  25. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Ah ok thanks. Hopefully it ends up in the top 10 then, however I feel like it might end up just outside.