Jump to content

Dan17F1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dan17F1

  1. Thanks for ruining the reveal!
  2. I actually really like Whoopty but I’m not quite sure why! 😂
  3. At a guess, R1 didn’t think the chart would still be full of Christmas songs today but they knew that it would have still been on the First Look chart on Sunday, hence why they decided to do the Chart of the Year then!
  4. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Ooh this is really great! Why did he go and release ‘Lonely’ when he had this song all ready to go?
  5. Yeah I voted for Ed but looking how it’s performing on streaming now, I’m more tempted that it might be ‘Whoopty!’
  6. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    This is so dodgy! How is Jess above Mariah?!?
  7. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Just to confirm, I’ve looked through the track lists for the shows since Friday and Willow hasn’t once been played (except the chart.) I think this definitely confirms it’s not got the missing slot on the A List - think that’s probably Ed!
  8. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I’d have thought that might be Tom Everitt, he was only on the introducing list about a month ago, or are you only including different songs as obviously Tom’s song Patti is the same one that was on the introducing list!
  9. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Very surprised there’s no Taylor on there! They’ve not played it either this morning so I don’t think it’s a mistake on the playlist! Nice to see RAYE on there though, it’s strange how randomly they decide to playlist her or not. Happy to see that Louie Vega track, I doubt very much it will get past the C List but it’s nice to see it anyway. I doubt there will be an update next week, from Christmas Day to NYD, they’ve got Anthems shows on so there won’t be any normal playlist songs being played in that time anyway!
  10. I really like the first 8 seconds of it! Then it goes rapidly downhill 😂
  11. Has this managed to do enough to be reset next week? That’s a big climb with all the Christmas songs included!
  12. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Good week for dance songs moving up the playlist! Also really like the Pa Salieu, 24k Goldn and Sam Fender songs. Very surprised they’ve playlisted a (sort of) Christmas song though - I wonder if it will survive on the playlist into January? Poor Sunflower Bean though - when was the last time a song only got 1 week on the B List before being booted off?
  13. Therefore I Am wasn’t actually a Hottest Record so I think ‘my future’ was the only choice!
  14. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Yesssssssssssss!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
  15. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I don’t get how Jess is this high then, if she’s only 7 on Amazon Music and not on any other streaming services then how can she be this high on the chart? Can anyone explain or is there genuinely something dodgy about the way Amazon report their streams?
  16. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Jess’ song is FAR superior to the awful Bieber cover but both of them are far worse than Mariah!
  17. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Can you imagine if one them is number 1 with Amazon’s fake streams? 😂
  18. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I don’t think so, the top 6 will all be Christmas songs! 😂
  19. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Completely agree! 7 Rings is one of her best!
  20. When is this due to hit acr? Anytime soon? 😂
  21. I thought it would have made it in really with it being 42 last week and climbing this week. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s 41 and it’s just been a bit swamped by Christmas songs. I don’t think November was probably the best time to release his comeback.
  22. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Oops yep! I didn’t even realise that she’d released 3 albums! 😬
  23. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I’m surprised about that - I genuinely thought that all of Lizzo’s singles off her first album were playlisted, I wonder why Tempo didn’t?
  24. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    No idea about when Eric Prydz was last supported, think it was a while ago though but I think Missy Elliot would have probably been featuring on Lizzo’s Tempo a couple of years ago, which I’m pretty sure got playlisted!
  25. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in Dance and Electronic
    Nopus is definitely my favourite song of the year and probably for the last few years too, please do something in the charts! Hopefully a radio 1 (and Kiss?) playlisting will help that!