Jump to content

Dan17F1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dan17F1

  1. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I’ve now got number 16 from you writing it down like that I think/hope 😂
  2. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Sorry I missed this quiz, I normally love these types of quizzes so sad to miss out! Hopefully I’ll be able to do the next rounds of these.
  3. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    What’s the highest number of pages a Friday Chart Predictions thread has ever got to? I feel like this week could beat it 😂
  4. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    It’s just a shame that either of these could have picked any other week to release on and they’d have easily got the number 1!
  5. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Do we know if Mood has sold enough to be back off ACR? Or will we not find out until next week?
  6. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    They’re both selling really well! I think this is going to be extremely close come Friday!
  7. Wow! This is absolutely amazing!
  8. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I think Kim Petras was, however there might have been somebody before her!
  9. How long has Spotify been broken for now? An hour? Hopefully it’s fixed soon otherwise they’ve got no chance :(
  10. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Shows how boring the update is when nearly an hour later there’s still no replies 😂
  11. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Jordan North has also tonight been announced as being on I’m a Celebrity this year! Really looking forward to that, I love Jordan’s sense of humour
  12. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Who’s Shane Codd? I’ve never heard of him or the song before?
  13. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Dev has just announced that he’s leaving Radio 1 and his last show will be on the 20th December! I wonder where he’ll be off to?
  14. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Ouch! That’s horrific for both of them, how much data is missing and how much are they both doing per day if that’s possible to know? Thanks :)
  15. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Has Ariana definitely got 2 new entries or could Thriller be one? I’m surprised that that wouldn’t be here if Monster Mash is!
  16. It looks to have only been scrapped in the last 30 minutes!
  17. This looks to have been removed from the schedule, I’m not sure how to post links, but the news has been extended and then celebrity mastermind has been put on afterwards? Have they scrapped today’s episode?
  18. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Thanks, so this album should do a very similar figure to the last then. :)
  19. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    What did Nothing But Thieves' last album open with? Over 10k seems like a very good number for them!
  20. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I can’t believe that Come Over is already off! R1 never seemed to be massive fans of the song. Surprised that Wes Nelson hasn’t been moved up to the B List especially with him being firmly in the top 10 - hopefully they’ve not just playlisted it because they have felt that they need to and it will get to the A List at some point. I’d love both Nothing But Thieves and Master KG to be moved up to A List next week but I think it’s very unlikely for both of them even though it would be really nice to see something else less commercial on there.
  21. And moved up to Radio 1’s A List next week!
  22. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in Sports and Fitness
    Not sure if you’ve all seen but the draft calendar has been released to the teams - they’ll be 22 races again (most likely) with Saudi Arabia replacing Brazil! The Dutch Grand Prix is also moving from early April to later in the summer!
  23. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Songs have been before but very rarely - I seek to remember Tom Walkers Leave a Light On got a second add as well as Nightmares by Easy Life. But since it was only on the playlist a couple of months ago, I can’t seem them replaylisting it, they’ll probably just add it to the recurrent list!
  24. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Not sure why Miley really needs an 11th week - something like Come Over or Lasting Lover could have been added instead to the A List. However, I do like the adds for the new Little Mix single, Harry Styles and Mark Knight this week!
  25. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Thank you for hosting Hannah - I really enjoyed the quiz, even if I did do awfully in it! 😂