Jump to content

Dan17F1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dan17F1

  1. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    How has beebadoobee managed to go from 5-7-4 in 3 days?! Not that I’m complaining but it’s a very unusual pattern!
  2. So, since 911 doesn’t actually seem to be an official single are we getting the third single anytime soon/at all?
  3. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Do we know if mood is currently heading to acr or not? I hope not, it doesn’t feel old enough yet !
  4. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I’m guessing that they’ll attempt to do it tomorrow instead. They’ve left up all the tweets and everything suggesting that whatever was going to happen is still going to happen at som point! 😂
  5. Sorry, slightly confused, so for my answer of Beth Porch, there were 2 of us who put her down but then was I the only one to put her as my final answer which is why I’ve got my name next to it? :)
  6. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Done!!
  7. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Sorry I’m late, I’ll have a quick go now, I’ll probably be awful!! 😂
  8. Just under 1.5m in the ratings last night.
  9. Exile would have been a much better single in my opinion!
  10. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in Dance and Electronic
    It’s also Radio 1’s Tune of the Weekend this weekend. Looks good for them to support it then.
  11. Pete Tongs shows are all repeats too 🤷‍♂️ I don’t think they’ve been allowed to do anything original on the stream which I think is why they’ve specifically called it a stream rather than a station!
  12. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Very happy to see Nothing But Thieves on there! I think ‘Impossible’ is by far my favourite song ever of theirs and one of my favourites of this year.
  13. Jax Jones also is, I’d imagine he’ll be quite high but not sure if he’ll be above LM on NMF?
  14. BGT got 6.0m for its most recent episode, which is quite low for it. A proper series of the X Factor hasn’t been on for a couple of years but was getting around 4-5million. X Factor:The Band last year was getting around the same, maybe slightly higher, than what LM are getting :)
  15. Not sure on the exact rating but it was the lowest rated episode so far!
  16. Consolidated rating: 2.1 million. Only adding around 300,000 viewers on catch up :(
  17. Consolidated rating: 2.35 million. Eek at that. Really not great!
  18. Not sure on the exact rating but it got around 1.8-1.9 million again last night. Although it’s a low number, it’s staying steady which is promising!
  19. I actually really like this song and I’m happy to see it doing well, especially off the back of the last era!
  20. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in Lady Gaga's Lady Gaga
    Is this definitely the next single? I’d have thought some stations in the UK would have added it by now like Radio 1 but they’ve not added it to the playlist or even given it any spot plays!
  21. I would agree with this, I think the curiosity factor might have been higher 3 years ago when they were bigger as a band tbh!
  22. It doesn’t sound great but considering it was only 1.9m on TV, then I don’t think it’s too bad
  23. Oh dear that’s awful, I’d be surprised if it’s not even lower than that tbh because it’s a Sunday!
  24. Towards the end of October I think :)
  25. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I can’t work out how they had so much crap on the first couple of albums, and yet they can now come out with this great stuff!!