Jump to content

Dan17F1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dan17F1

  1. Ratings are traditionally good on a Sunday, however there’s very few talent shows that air on a Sunday, meaning not much to base it off.
  2. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    From listening to R1 this week, I’m certain that Take You Dancing is still on the B List, just to confirm. It’s been played the same amount of times as any other week
  3. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Hopefully it’s along the lines of My Oasis or How Do You Sleep? They’re the songs that I’ve found most enjoyable out of their recent releases!
  4. Starts 26th September, 7pm - 8:15pm. Excellent slot for it.
  5. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    It seems to be a record label that’s posted it but R1 usually put a tweet up saying their new additions at some point in the day so I’d imagine we’ll be able to see then!
  6. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    The other new C List addition is Brookes Brothers featuring Liam Bailey - Make No Sound according to Twitter. I also think Jason Derulo’s removal is a mistake as Take You Dancing has been played this morning! The Tune of the Weekend is Marshmello and Demi Lovato - Ok Not To Be Ok :) Very pleased to see Berwyn on there, really like that song and it’s nice to see Stormzy pushing another single from his album too!
  7. It’s happening on Tuesday 15th!! It seems like they will only do Holiday and a cover though as everyone apart from Miley has only done 2 songs
  8. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Omggggggg how has that happened?? :yahoo: :yahoo:
  9. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Perfect has fallen back out??🤞🤞
  10. I think anything over 4m would be good, between 3m - 4m would be ok and under 3m would be concerning. I can’t see it being absolutely huge so I’m going to predict 3.8m for the first episode then it might rise or fall depending on the reaction to it. Some other Saturday night shows for context: BGT last week: 5.5m Strictly Come Dancing: Around 9m ish Total Wipeout (in the slot at the moment): Just over 2m - this rating is seen as bad and obviously this is much cheaper than The Search :)
  11. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Is this also being promoted here or only in the States at the moment?
  12. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    If Ice Cream is being pushed this heavily by R1, does that mean that How You Like That wasn’t a proper single? Because that was a much superior song to this and did better commercially. Surprised that WAP is still stuck on the B List. Maybe even with the clean edit they still don’t think it’s appropriate for the A List. There’s a few songs that really need taking off the A List to be honest. I think Anne-Marie, Joel Corry and Billie Eilish all need to go next week and potentially WAP, Take You Dancing and Mood all moved up to the A List. Very pleased about London Grammar and hopefully Bastille and The Vamps get added in the next few weeks. Does anyone know if this is the first BTS song to get onto the B List? I know a few have been playlisted but not sure if any have moved beyond the C List - maybe Boy With Luv?
  13. I don’t mind it but I’m struggling to see many positive comments online tbh. I sort of get what they’re trying to do but I’m not sure it’s 100% worked
  14. Wow! That’s amazing - I loved Parasite Eve but that’s even better. So heavy!!
  15. According to what BBC1 currently have on Saturday nights, and when that stuff ends and the fact that the trailer has just been realised for this, I would guess at a start date of the 19th September!
  16. I’d say that’s very good for Topic isn’t it? Looks like he might not just be a 1 hit wonder.
  17. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Radio 2 played Tick Tock again later this afternoon which was a version with 24kGoldn, so seems inconsistent at the moment with the version they play.
  18. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    M4NGO will know for sure but I think a couple of years ago a Paramore song stayed on there for 8 weeks!!
  19. I actually really like this. I’ve tried to ignore the fact that Calvin is on it and pretend that it’s just a solo Weeknd song and I think that helps me enjoy it more tbh
  20. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Surprised that James Bay has been taken off after only 3 weeks on the C List. A shame for him because it was a good song too. Looking at the playlist runs, they were a bit limited really with what they could remove and add because the only song on there that I think has had too long is Anne Marie and Doja Cat. I’d be very surprised if London Grammar aren’t added next week, along with The Vamps and Raye, as all 3 of them have been played lots this last week. Finally, nice to see BTS on there, as well as Koffee. Haven’t heard Bloxx or Biig Piig’s new songs yet but it’s nice to see some newer artists added to the main playlist.
  21. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I don’t think Ava Max or Little Mix will, they both tend to fall throughout the week, but I think Jason Derulo has a good chance.,
  22. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Well this isn’t particularly ‘eyebrow raising’ yet! I’m pretty sure it will be BTS at number 1 too.
  23. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    That really surprises me actually, it seems like a band that R1 would absolutely love. I'm pretty sure that this one will probably be A-listed though!
  24. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    They're not, they were Hottest Record on Wednesday, they were played loads yesterday and I'm pretty sure they're tune of the weekend. I'd be shocked if they weren't added next week.
  25. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Sub Focus, Bastille and The Vamps have all been given spot plays in the last couple of weeks so I wouldn't be surprised if they all get added in the next few weeks. Nice to see Easy Life and Jason Derulo on there, really like both of those