Jump to content

Dan17F1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dan17F1

  1. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    They’re doing them in the BBC Radio Theatre!
  2. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I’d be very surprised if Head and Heart isn’t number 1 still next week, it’s got a huge lead over WAP!
  3. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in News and Politics
    Obviously the government of England and Wales have both made huge mistakes, but I was thinking earlier, if they did end up following Scotland and using teacher predictions, whilst it would have been far more fair for the kids in Year 13 and 11 this year, will employers for those year groups not see that those grades and not look at them as closely as they have just been ‘inflated’ as such by teachers? Or do employers not look as closely as that at the grades? A genuine question because I don’t know what employers do :)
  4. I think that’s a bit harsh - there’s members far worse than Steve that I’ve seen on this forum as being more sexist.
  5. Oops!!
  6. Ahhh no that’s a shame! I bet it was really close as well
  7. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I know this isn’t strictly the right thread but I’ve absolutely loved it this weekend - the warm weather has definitely helped!
  8. It’s always around the iTunes chart especially after warmer weather. I think everyone uses it on their insta stories off on holiday too which would cause a few people to buy it which is all you need now to get a top 40 iTunes position!
  9. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Just to let everyone know, there won’t be a First Look Chart this week due to Radio 1’s Dance Weekend! :)
  10. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Annie is actually of for all of August! She’s back September 1st!
  11. They should have been in Ibiza this weekend which is why it’s dance music all weekend, I’m guessing they thought that the theme wouldn’t fit with the chart
  12. Think they’re just doing the top 10 at 5 today but I might be weong
  13. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I heard them in the week introducing it as that so it must have stayed the same for 2 weeks!
  14. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I think last weeks was Nayana IZ - TNT :)
  15. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I wouldn’t have thought so, Taylor must have made it in with 3 songs and I’d be surprised if Little Mix haven’t made it in too
  16. Are we all ignoring how this song is as bad as, if not worse than Birthday? I miss Alarm Anne-Marie, can she come back please?
  17. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I wouldn’t be completely surprised if The Streets is moved up this week, there are 4 songs on the C List this week which have been on there for 3 weeks and I can’t see all of them being removed this week. I would think that Fake Friends will probably be playlisted in the next couple of weeks, they’ve been giving it a couple of spot plays so they don’t seem like they’re against playlisting it.
  18. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Alice Levine has just announced that she has left Radio 1!! Really sad about that, I loved her shows with Dev in the afternoon
  19. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Radio 1 have also been playing Smile over the weekend so I think it probably is an official single!
  20. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Did I hear that right? Juice Wrld’s album is looking to be the biggest this year?
  21. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    This has suddenly fallen quite a bit in the last couple of weeks, has it been moved down on some major Spotify or Apple playlists or something?
  22. Added to Radio 1’s Playlist today!!
  23. Radio 2 played this again this evening, suggesting that it’s still planned as the next single!
  24. Everybody Hurts was due to the fact that R.E.M were shown on the BBC’s Glastonbury coverage yesterday but I’m not sure about Dusk Till Dawn!
  25. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Huh how?!?!