Jump to content

Dan17F1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dan17F1

  1. Ahh in my mind Hypnogogic (?) was playlisted too and was only C Listed but I must have misremembered
  2. I feel like a Love Regenerator song that he did a few years ago might have done? I just wondered if that didn’t appear in your data as it was under a different name
  3. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Good to see Garrix/Sheeran finally added, think it's too late in the day for it to do anything now though. Also good to see Ariana added too.
  4. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Radio 2 Playlist: 06/06/26 A List: Duran Duran Feat. Nile Rodgers - Free To Love [A-A-A-A-A] Harry Styles - Dance No More [A-A-A-A] Kylie - Light Up [A-A-A] Myles Smith - Hold Me In The Dark [A-A-A-A] Paul McCartney Feat. Ringo Starr - Home To Us [A-A-A-A-A] Sienna Spiro - Material Lover [B-A-A-A-A] STELLA LEFTY - Boston [A-A-A-A] * Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You [A] The Rolling Stones - In The Stars [A-A-A-A-A] ^ The Script - Man In The Arena [B-B-A] B List: * Appleton - Ready To Begin [B] * Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me [B] Calvin Harris Feat. Jazzy - Satisfy [B-B] Delta Goodrem - Eclipse [B-B-B] * Jalen Ngonda - Burning Temptation [B] Keith Urban Feat. Michael McDonald - We Go Back [B-B] * Martin Garrix & Ed Sheeran - Repeat It [B] Natalie Imbruglia - Upside Down [B-B-B] * Paul Heaton Feat. Rianne Downey - Favourite Kind Of Idiot [B] Shania Twain - Dirty Rosie [B-B-B-B] C List: Ashley McBryde - What If We Don't [C-C-C-C] * Elles Bailey - Can't Take My Story Away [C] Haircut 100 - Come Back To Me [C-C] Meghan Trainor - Shimmer [C-C-C] Tiwayo - I've Got To Travel Alone [C-C] Record of the Week: Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You Album of the Week: Niall Horan - Dinner Party Out: Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love [A-A-A-A-A] Niall Horan - Little More Time [B-B-B-A] Kehlani Feat. Usher - Shoulda Never [C-B-B-B] Marshmello, Portugal. The Man - Phoenix [C-B-B-B] Olivia Rodrigo - Drop Dead [A-A-A-A-B-B] Stephen Sanchez - CHUCK THE MONEY [B-B-B] Billy Lockett - Things Are Looking Up [C-C-C]
  5. He literally has… not sure you can bring someone back from the dead ;)
  6. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I actually wasn’t! I really liked Friend Of Mine but it seems to have been completely forgotten
  7. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I think we’re all forgetting the real great soundtrack song she released… Friend Of Mine!
  8. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I don’t think it will be anywhere close unless the video provides a big boost! Pretty sure all her physicals have already been shipped as well
  9. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    It was Milky climbing more than I expected - would have been lovely for Lily though ;)
  10. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Is there an unexpected song to come? The Top 8 from last week, Beat It, new Ariana plus one more?
  11. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I think that might have been Sami's point - like they are now playing Ariana again so why not Olivia Dean as well if they were both previously blacklisted?
  12. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Nice to see adds for Calvin/Jazzy and I really like the Haircut 100 track too! Surprised not to see an insta-add for Ariana though (although it was played by Joel Dommett this morning so I would assume it will be added next week)
  13. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Radio 2 Playlist: 30/05/26 A List: Duran Duran Feat. Nile Rodgers - Free To Love [A-A-A-A] Harry Styles - Dance No More [A-A-A] Kylie - Light Up [A-A] Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love [A-A-A-A-A] Myles Smith - Hold Me In The Dark [A-A-A] ^Niall Horan - Little More Time [B-B-B-A] Paul McCartney Feat. Ringo Starr - Home To Us [A-A-A-A] Sienna Spiro - Material Lover [B-A-A-A] STELLA LEFTY - Boston [A-A-A] The Rolling Stones - In The Stars [A-A-A-A] B List: * Calvin Harris Feat. Jazzy - Satisfy [B] Delta Goodrem - Eclipse [B-B] Kehlani Feat. Usher - Shoulda Never [C-B-B-B] * Keith Urban Feat. Michael McDonald - We Go Back [B] Marshmello, Portugal. The Man - Phoenix [C-B-B-B] Natalie Imbruglia - Upside Down [B-B] Olivia Rodrigo - Drop Dead [A-A-A-A-B-B] Shania Twain - Dirty Rosie [B-B-B] Stephen Sanchez - CHUCK THE MONEY [B-B-B] The Script - Man In The Arena [B-B] C List: Ashley McBryde - What If We Don't [C-C-C] Billy Lockett - Things Are Looking Up [C-C-C] * Haircut 100 - Come Back To Me [C] Meghan Trainor - Shimmer [C-C] * Tiwayo - I've Got To Travel Alone [C] Record of the Week: Keith Urban Feat. Michael McDonald - We Go Back Album of the Week: Paul McCartney - The Boys of Dungeon Lane Out: Laufey - Madwoman [B-A-A-A-A] Brooke Combe - Tears Won't Lie [B-B-B-B] Michael Ball - Glow [C-C-C-C] sombr - potential [C-C-C]
  14. I can’t stop playing this! Think it’s my favourite thing she’s done (with Afterglow and Disconnect just behind)
  15. There’s no need to be rude - I think Sami got the idea
  16. I know it’s already been mentioned but No Regrets is my favourite ever. It’s so just unexpected in that type of song
  17. They will be announcing the number 1 at least (I would assume doing a Top 10 countdown) as the show description for 5pm mentions it.
  18. I don’t understand this? Radio 1 played Crush and Midnight Sun last year (before Zara got massive again). Admittedly they were only on the C List but neither of those sound like tracks that R2 would play. I don’t think Radio 1 are only supporting her now because Lush Life and Midnight Sun went massive on TikTok
  19. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Thank you to @earthisturning for letting me know about the playlist! Lots of Australian representation this week! A shame to see LOOK MUM NO COMPUTER off so quickly but I can't really be surprised at that. They do love to support Meghan Trainor's tracks!
  20. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Radio 2 Playlist: 23/05/26 A List: Duran Duran Feat. Nile Rodgers - Free To Love [A-A-A] Harry Styles - Dance No More [A-A] * Kylie - Light Up [A] Laufey - Madwoman [B-A-A-A-A] Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love [A-A-A-A] Myles Smith - Hold Me In The Dark [A-A] Paul McCartney Feat. Ringo Starr - Home To Us [A-A-A] Sienna Spiro - Material Lover [B-A-A] STELLA LEFTY - Boston [A-A] The Rolling Stones - In The Stars [A-A-A] B List: Brooke Combe - Tears Won't Lie [B-B-B-B] * Delta Goodrem - Eclipse [B] Kehlani Feat. Usher - Shoulda Never [C-B-B] Marshmello, Portugal. The Man - Phoenix [C-B-B] * Natalie Imbruglia - Upside Down [B] Niall Horan - Little More Time [B-B-B] | Olivia Rodrigo - Drop Dead [A-A-A-A-B] Shania Twain - Dirty Rosie [B-B] Stephen Sanchez - CHUCK THE MONEY [B-B] * The Script - Man In The Arena [B] C List: Ashley McBryde - What If We Don't [C-C] Billy Lockett - Things Are Looking Up [C-C] * Meghan Trainor - Shimmer [C] Michael Ball - Glow [C-C-C-C] sombr - potential [C-C-C] Record of the Week: Kylie - Light Up Album of the Week: Michael Ball - Glow Out: Blue - Flowers [B-B-B-B] LOOK MUM NO COMPUTER - Eins, Zwei, Drei [C-B-B] Rick Astley - Raindrops [B-B-B-B] Westlife - Your Love Amazes Me [B-B-B-B-B] Lusaint - Love Bites Back [C-C-C-C]
  21. I mean it's not 'new' but there are older songs on there! It's been out around 3 months
  22. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Yes it does, I'm not surprised it hasn't this year though, it was the most uncommercial we've entered for many years (I was quite surprised it's even made it to the B List!)
  23. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Apologies for posting late this week. Surprised to see another big clear out after last week, especially as there's a few songs that were removed that feel a bit premature. Great to see Billy Lockett added though, I've been a fan of his for a little while now.
  24. Dan17F1 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Radio 2 Playlist: 16/05/26 A List: Duran Duran Feat. Nile Rodgers - Free To Love [A-A] * Harry Styles - Dance No More [A] Laufey - Madwoman [B-A-A-A] Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love [A-A-A] * Myles Smith - Hold Me In The Dark [A] Olivia Rodrigo - Drop Dead [A-A-A-A] Paul McCartney Feat. Ringo Starr - Home To Us [A-A] ^ Sienna Spiro - Material Lover [B-A] * STELLA LEFTY - Boston [A] The Rolling Stones - In The Stars [A-A] B List: Blue - Flowers [B-B-B-B] Brooke Combe - Tears Won't Lie [B-B-B] ^ Kehlani Feat. Usher - Shoulda Never [C-B] LOOK MUM NO COMPUTER - Eins, Zwei, Drei [C-B-B] ^ Marshmello, Portugal. The Man - Phoenix [C-B] Niall Horan - Little More Time [B-B] Rick Astley - Raindrops [B-B-B-B] * Shania Twain - Dirty Rosie [B] * Stephen Sanchez - CHUCK THE MONEY [B] Westlife - Your Love Amazes Me [B-B-B-B-B] C List: * Ashley McBryde - What If We Don't [C] * Billy Lockett - Things Are Looking Up [C] Lusaint - Love Bites Back [C-C-C-C] Michael Ball - Glow [C-C-C] sombr - potential [C-C] Record of the Week: Myles Smith - Hold Me In The Dark Album of the Week: Neil Diamond - Wild At Heart Out: Charlie Puth feat. Michael McDonald & Kenny Loggins - Love In Exile [A-A-A-A-A] Jungle - Carry On [B-B-B-A] Lady Gaga & Doechii - Runway [B-A-A-A] Lewis Capaldi - Stay Love [A-A-A-A] JERUB - Stay [C-C-B] LeAnn Rimes - Wild Things Run [B-B-B-B] Squeeze - Why Don't You [B-B-B-B]
  25. That Marlon Hoffstadt track is a brilliant price of dance music! Have heard it a few times over the last few days, hopefully that makes the main playlist. I have to say normally I’m not a fan of the Big Weekend playlists but it’s sounding really fresh this year! Whether it’s because there’s a lot of tracks there that haven’t made the main playlist I’m not sure, but it’s sounding good.