Everything posted by Dan17F1
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 15th May 2026
Why do you think Golden is AI?
-
Radio 1 Playlist (15/05/26): Radio 1's Big Weekend in Sunderland
No, EsDeeKid was Future Artist in December and was A-Listed with Century at the same time
-
Radio 1 Playlist (15/05/26): Radio 1's Big Weekend in Sunderland
Florence Road being the first what artist? Future Artist of the month?
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I’m not sure they are, it’s rolling average is down 55,000 on Spotify compared to last week (I think it’s just that the market is also declining too)
-
Friday Chart Predictions
'This spike in popularity is due to Go being included in the new Netflix action-thriller Apex, starring Taron Egerton and Charlize Theron.' Oh really? I had no idea it was in that film... ;)
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Is there potentially a Vinyl release to come? I can only work out 9 potential more tracks (and possibly Go?)
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I’m not sure it would be this high? But then Man I Need feels quite low (I know the Michael track would have overtaken but I can’t think of what else would be to come)
-
The highest placed non-Top 10 track in every weekly UK Singles Chart
I don’t have anything much to add here except this is an amazing list you have curated! It must have taken hours upon hours to compile
-
Radio 2 Playlist 2026
Good to see a big clear out this week - nice to see adds for Niall Horan, Sienna Spiro and sombr. Also great to see Kehlani added, didn't expect that. Also good to see movement for Jungle and LOOK MUM NO COMPUTER!
-
Radio 2 Playlist 2026
Radio 2 Playlist: 09/05/26 A List: Charlie Puth feat. Michael McDonald & Kenny Loggins - Love In Exile [A-A-A-A-A] * Duran Duran Feat. Nile Rodgers - Free To Love [A] ^ Jungle - Carry On [B-B-B-A] Lady Gaga & Doechii - Runway [B-A-A-A] Laufey - Madwoman [B-A-A] Lewis Capaldi - Stay Love [A-A-A-A] Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love [A-A] Olivia Rodrigo - Drop Dead [A-A-A] * Paul McCartney Feat. Ringo Starr - Home To Us [A] * The Rolling Stones - In The Stars [A] B List: Blue - Flowers [B-B-B] Brooke Combe - Tears Won't Lie [B-B] ^ JERUB - Stay [C-C-B] LeAnn Rimes - Wild Things Run [B-B-B-B] ^ LOOK MUM NO COMPUTER - Eins, Zwei, Drei [C-B] * Niall Horan - Little More Time [B] Rick Astley - Raindrops [B-B-B] * Sienna Spiro - Material Lover [B] Squeeze - Why Don't You [B-B-B-B] Westlife - Your Love Amazes Me [B-B-B-B] C List: * Kehlani Feat. Usher - Shoulda Never [C] Lusaint - Love Bites Back [C-C-C] * Marshmello, Portugal. The Man - Phoenix [C] Michael Ball - Glow [C-C] * sombr - potential [C] Record of the Week: Duran Duran Feat. Nile Rodgers - Free To Love Album of the Week: Tori Amos - In Times of Dragons Out: Melanie C - Undefeated Champion [B-B-A-A-A] Ne-Yo - Up Out & Gone [A-A-A-A] Taylor Swift - Elizabeth Taylor [B-B-A-A] Teddy Swims - Mr. Know It All [A-A-A] Kacey Musgraves - Dry Spell [C-C-B-B] Lainey Wilson - Can't Sit Still [B-B-B] U2 - In A Life [B-B-B-B] Alison Limerick - Sista Mother Child [C-C-C-C]
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 8th May 2026
I don’t think he’s got any chance on the singles at the moment - Rein Me In is still miles ahead of anything else
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 8th May 2026
Album Chart seems unusually late this week?
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 8th May 2026
I’m guessing Go was on ACR midweek then as it surely hasn’t climbed this much otherwise?!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 01/05/26
And I have to say the actor who plays Michael is very very good! (Michael Jackson’s nephew)
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Wow that is crazy that that’s over 6 months ago and look where Man I Need still is!
-
Capital FM Summertime Ball 2026
Dear Ms Phillipson, I am disgusted to find out that there are some people so uneducated in this country that they believe that the Callum Scott version Dancing On My Own was the original and that Robyn RUINED it! Please follow this up at your earliest convenience. Kind regards. Something like this ok?
-
Radio 2 Playlist 2026
Good to see Madonna insta added (no surprises there really) and LOOK MUM NO COMPUTER finally added! Not particularly surprised it's on the C-List, it definitely isn't as R2 friendly as previous years
-
Radio 2 Playlist 2026
Radio 2 Playlist: 02/05/26 A List: Charlie Puth feat. Michael McDonald & Kenny Loggins - Love In Exile [A-A-A-A] Lady Gaga & Doechii - Runway [B-A-A] ^ Laufey - Madwoman [B-A] Lewis Capaldi - Stay Love [A-A-A] * Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love [A] Melanie C - Undefeated Champion [B-B-A-A-A] Ne-Yo - Up Out & Gone [A-A-A-A] Olivia Rodrigo - Drop Dead [A-A] Taylor Swift - Elizabeth Taylor [B-B-A-A] Teddy Swims - Mr. Know It All [A-A-A] B List: Blue - Flowers [B-B] * Brooke Combe - Tears Won't Lie [B] Jungle - Carry On [B-B-B] Kacey Musgraves - Dry Spell [C-C-B-B] Lainey Wilson - Can't Sit Still [B-B-B] LeAnn Rimes - Wild Things Run [B-B-B] Rick Astley - Raindrops [B-B] Squeeze - Why Don't You [B-B-B] U2 - In A Life [B-B-B-B] Westlife - Your Love Amazes Me [B-B-B] C List: Alison Limerick - Sista Mother Child [C-C-C-C] JERUB - Stay [C-C] * LOOK MUM NO COMPUTER - Eins, Zwei, Drei [C] Lusaint - Love Bites Back [C-C] * Michael Ball - Glow [C] Record of the Week: Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love Album of the Week: Melanie C - Sweat Out: Ella Langley - Tracks from Dandelion [A-A] Paul McCartney - Days We Left Behind [A-A-A-A-A] Dermot Kennedy - Turnstile [C-C-C-C] Muse - Be With You [C-C-C-C]
-
Radio 1 Playlist (01/05/26): There's no greater power than the power of... a Sabrina collab
I would guess Mavis Staples on Hozier’s track in 2018? She would have been around 80 at that point, I can’t think of anybody else older! EDIT: sorry I misread the lead single part! I would think Madonna potentially? Or Paul McCartney if you count him as a lead on FourFiveSeconds
-
Radio 1 Playlist (01/05/26): There's no greater power than the power of... a Sabrina collab
Why have they decided to playlist Midnight Sun again?! I thought Eurosummer was being pushed from the remix album!
-
Alex Warren - FINE PLACE TO DIE
Yeah, this isn’t my favourite of his, feels very Lewis Capaldi like (although still much more listenable than if it was sung by Lewis!)
-
Capital FM Summertime Ball 2026
That’s a really poor line up actually. I thought Big Weekend’s was quite poor this year but it looks amazing compared to this
-
Capital FM Summertime Ball 2026
What a random selection of artists there! Any reason why those specifically?!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 24/04/26
Man I Need is almost back at Number 1! That’s crazy!
-
Radio 2 Playlist 2026
Good to see adds for Olivia Rodrigo and upwards movement for Gaga/Doechii, Taylor Swift and especially Kacey Musgraves, have really grown to enjoy that song the last couple of weeks. Still no add for LOOK MUM NO COMPUTER - I wonder if they're not going to playlist it at all?!