Everything posted by Dan17F1
-
Radio 2 Playlist 2026
Radio 2 Playlist: 28/03/26 A List: Alex Warren - FEVER DREAM [A-A-A-A-A] Ella Langley - Be Her [A-A-A] Harry Styles - American Girls [A-A-A] Jennifer Lopez & David Guetta - Save Me Tonight [A-A-A-A] Jessie J - California [A-A] * Jessie Ware - Automatic [A] * Miley Cyrus - Younger You [A] Take That - You're A Superstar [A-A] * Paul McCartney - Days We Left Behind [A] ^ The Pussycat Dolls - Club Song [B-B-A] B List: Cammy Barnes - Highland Runaway [B-B-B] Holly Humberstone - Cruel World [B-B] * Jack Savoretti - I Hear You Calling [B] Jalen Ngonda - Doctrine of Love [B-B-B] * Lizzo - Don't Make Me Love U [B] Niall Horan - Dinner Party [B-B] * Peter Andre Feat. Montell Jordan - All About Us 2.0 [B] Scouting For Girls - Get What You Give [B-B] Seafret with James Morrison - Driftwood [B-B-B] ^ Sienna Spiro - The Visitor [C-B] C List: Bruce Springsteen - A Rainy Night in Soho [C-C-C] Elles Bailey - Better Days [C-C] Peter Gabriel - Put The Bucket Down [C-C-C-C] * The Shires - Getaway Car [C] Tiwayo - Up For Soul [C-C-C-C] Record of the Week: Paul McCartney - Days We Left Behind Album of the Week: RAYE - This Music May Contain Hope Out: Keith Urban - Heart Like A Hometown [B-A-A-A] Perrie - Woman in Love [B-A-A-A] RAYE - Nightingale Lane [A-A-A-A] U2 - Song of the Future (from Days of Ash EP) [A-A-A-A-A] Freya Ridings - Wild Horse [B-B-B-B] Maisie Peters - My Regards [B-B-B] Tori Amos - Stronger Together [B-B-B-B]
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 27th March 2026
I’m not convinced she has - her streams seem pretty high this week and I think Rein Me In may have declined slightly? So she might have a chance in a couple of weeks?
-
RAYE - THIS MUSIC MAY CONTAIN HOPE.
What an album!! The duo of I Know You’re Hurting and Life Boat are outstanding! 100% my album of the year for me though! Really like Joy and Beware… the South London Lover Boy of the new tracks too! Not convinced about I Hate The Way I Look Today but that’s not bad on an album of so many tracks
-
Radio 1 Playlist (27/03/26): This music may contain a hopeless romantic
The Fcukers song is almost 2 months old! Everything else added is more recent than that!
-
Radio 2 Playlist 2026
Really enjoying the Jessie J and Scouting for Girls songs this week! Not sure about the Niall Horan or Sienna Spiro tracks yet
-
Radio 2 Playlist 2026
Radio 2 Playlist: 21/03/26 A List: Alex Warren - FEVER DREAM [A-A-A-A] Ella Langley - Be Her [A-A] Harry Styles - American Girls [A-A] Jennifer Lopez & David Guetta - Save Me Tonight [A-A-A] * Jessie J - California [A] Keith Urban - Heart Like A Hometown [B-A-A-A] Perrie - Woman in Love [B-A-A-A] RAYE - Nightingale Lane [A-A-A-A] * Take That - You're A Superstar [A] U2 - Song of the Future (from Days of Ash EP) [A-A-A-A-A] B List: Cammy Barnes - Highland Runaway [B-B] Freya Ridings - Wild Horse [B-B-B-B] * Holly Humberstone - Cruel World [B] Jalen Ngonda - Doctrine of Love [B-B] Maisie Peters - My Regards [B-B-B] * Niall Horan - Dinner Party [B] * Scouting For Girls - Get What You Give [B] Seafret with James Morrison - Driftwood [B-B] The Pussycat Dolls - Club Song [B-B] Tori Amos - Stronger Together [B-B-B-B] C List: Bruce Springsteen - A Rainy Night in Soho [C-C] * Elles Bailey - Better Days [C] Peter Gabriel - Put The Bucket Down [C-C-C] * Sienna Spiro - The Visitor [C] Tiwayo - Up For Soul [C-C-C] Record of the Week: Take That - You're A Superstar Album of the Week: Luke Combs - The Way I Am Out: Luke Combs - Sleepless In A Hotel Room [A-A-A-A] Rick Astley - Waiting On You [B-B-A-A-A] Nyah Grace - Obvious [C-B-B] sombr - Homewrecker [B-B-B-B] Zayn - Die For Me [B-B-B-B] Labi Siffre - Far Away [C-C-C-C] Mica Millar - A Little Bit Of Me [C-C-C-C]
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 20th March 2026
Zara is number 8 @JosephStyles :)
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 20th March 2026
I can’t see it moving out anytime soon either - I’d imagine BTS will debut top 5 and Sienna might climb above but I think Aperture and Fever Dream will both drop below next week
-
Radio 1 Playlist (20/03/26): The visitor decided to swim to the dinner party!
Last week was a very unrepresentative week to be honest! I reckon they were only playing around 2/3rd’s the number of tracks as normal because of Greg’s challenge (and even fewer on some shows such as the breakfast show)
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 20th March 2026
Ahh this is great! I think this might be my favourite Noah Kahan song so far, much better than The Great Divide
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 20/03/26
That seems an amazing start for RAYE! Was it released at midnight or last night?
-
Radio 1 Playlist (20/03/26): The visitor decided to swim to the dinner party!
It feels like they’ve had so many songs straight to the A List this year? It almost feels like every single week! A shame not to see Gorillaz and Rosalia move up but good adds for ANOTR and Tom Misch!
-
Radio 1 Playlist (13/03/26): I'm dreaming of Orange County American girls like Elizabeth Taylor
Ahh that’s good to hear! It must just not be ‘logged’ then!
-
Radio 1 Playlist (13/03/26): I'm dreaming of Orange County American girls like Elizabeth Taylor
I don’t know if it just isn’t appearing but ‘Orange County’ hasn’t appeared at all this week sadly and ‘Berghain’ has only been played twice! I wonder if it’s just the challenge removing a lot of potential plays for the C List tracks?
-
Radio 1 Playlist (13/03/26): I'm dreaming of Orange County American girls like Elizabeth Taylor
Going Home’s: Joy Anonymous, Ezra Collective and Stush - JOY (This One) I’m also not sure what Matt and Mollie’s is and can’t work it out from the tracklist
-
Radio 1 Playlist (13/03/26): I'm dreaming of Orange County American girls like Elizabeth Taylor
I think they’re playing it more as a recurrent, it seems to be played too much for a new track they’re testing out - could be wrong though?
-
Radio 1 Playlist (13/03/26): I'm dreaming of Orange County American girls like Elizabeth Taylor
I think Chillout Anthems is still going (unless it’s just repeats)! It seems to be on between midnight-1am everyday on the R1 Anthems station.
-
Radio 2 Playlist 2026
So the week that Gorillaz gets added to R1... it gets removed from R2! Nothing much of interest for me this week, the Bruce track is a cover of The Pogues track, but not a massive fan unfortunately. Good to see immediate support for The Pussycat Dolls too, but again not a huge fan of the song.
-
Radio 2 Playlist 2026
Radio 2 Playlist: 14/03/26 A List: Alex Warren - FEVER DREAM [A-A-A] * Ella Langley - Be Her [A] * Harry Styles - American Girls [A] Jennifer Lopez & David Guetta - Save Me Tonight [A-A] Keith Urban - Heart Like A Hometown [B-A-A] Luke Combs - Sleepless In A Hotel Room [A-A-A-A] Perrie - Woman in Love [B-A-A] RAYE - Nightingale Lane [A-A-A] Rick Astley - Waiting On You [B-B-A-A-A] U2 - Song of the Future (from Days of Ash EP) [A-A-A-A] B List: * Cammy Barnes - Highland Runaway [B] Freya Ridings - Wild Horse [B-B-B] * Jalen Ngonda - Doctrine of Love [B] Maisie Peters - My Regards [B-B] Nyah Grace - Obvious [C-B-B] * Seafret with James Morrison - Driftwood [B] sombr - Homewrecker [B-B-B-B] * The Pussycat Dolls - Club Song [B] Tori Amos - Stronger Together [B-B-B] Zayn - Die For Me [B-B-B-B] C List: * Bruce Springsteen - A Rainy Night in Soho [C] Labi Siffre - Far Away [C-C-C-C] Mica Millar - A Little Bit Of Me [C-C-C-C] Peter Gabriel - Put The Bucket Down [C-C] Tiwayo - Up For Soul [C-C] Record of the Week: Ella Langley - Be Her Album of the Week: Squeeze - Trixies Out: Gorillaz Feat. Bizarrap, Kara Jackson and Anoushka Shankar - Orange County [B-B-A-A-A] Harry Styles - Aperture [A-A-A-A-A-A-A] Def Leppard - Rejoice [B-B-B-B-B] Hilary Duff - Roommates [B-B-B-B] MT Jones - I Don't Understand [B-B-B-B] Squeeze - You Get The Feeling [B-B-B-B] Kezia Gill - Gut Feeling [C-C-C-C]
-
Radio 1 Playlist (13/03/26): I'm dreaming of Orange County American girls like Elizabeth Taylor
Absolutely amazing to see Gorillaz on there! I wonder when they were last playlisted (and I wonder why with this track in particular, it’s not like it’s featuring a prominent R1 artist or charting highly) Also really great and unexpected to see Berghain on there! That will stand out in the best way amongst everything else on the playlist. Could really do without the Feng track though…
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
Because they didn’t want to play it? 🤷♂️
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
Because they wanted to play it?
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Data for streaming services (except Amazon) is always a day behind, the Thursday streams are estimated using the trends from the rest of the week.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Looking at this I’d say it’s pretty likely Rein Me In will stay at No 1? 3k isn’t that large a margin to catch up over the rest of the week, especially with the heavy drop Harry had over the weekend
-
Radio 2 Playlist 2026
I am wondering what they’ll do with our Eurovision entry this year - they usually go VERY heavy on supporting it but it usually sounds very ‘radio 2.’ Now that we’ve taken more of a risk this year, I wonder how far the support will go? I can definitely still see them playlisting it but I wonder if it might ‘put off’ a few listeners?