Everything posted by Spiceboy
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Groups)
I hope it is, so iconic!
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Groups)
- The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Groups)
Well now we all think you do! 🤨 🧐- The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Solo Male)
- The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Solo Female)
Adele Leona Lewis Kate Bush Jessie Ware Sophie Ellis-Bextor Dido MARINA Milica Pavlov Robyn Agnes Zara Larsson No beating Adele in this round for me, thought Kate would easily be second but Leona’s entry was gorgeous (not heard it before) so it shot right past it. I’d say I quite liked all of these tbf wasn’t any I disliked.- The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Solo Female)
He sounds awesome! 😩🙌😂- The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Solo Female)
Adele sending that massive song this early!? Wow! 😮🤯 I’ll be interested to hear their plan if there is one!- The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Groups)
Bananarama - always loved this track, one of my faves of theirs, so it was going to be hard to beat. Texas - another classic brilliant track from Texas Ultravox Years and Years Sade Fontaines DC Depeche Mode New Order Iamamiwhoami M83 Vengaboys - honestly such a shame to have sent this one, it's terrible lol.- Favourite Steps Member - Round 3
I wouldn't mind Lee doing that tbf! 🤭- Favourite Steps Member - Round 3
Exactly! But far fitter than them of course lol- Who is Buzzjack's favourite member of Steps - Round 2
I mean, this IS true. Apologies for abusing the mod powers but I had to acknowledge this!- Favourite Steps Member - Round 3
Omg can someone get rid of Claire already!?!? At Lee is the #1 man... in more ways than one hehe- Steps’ TV Appearances
OK now that does sound vaguely familiar! Oops, cost them the #1 perhaps!?- Steps • General Discussion
CGYOOMH deserved the second week over Steps anyway. 🤷 Also that means Vicky B was released the week before... didn't buy that either. 🤭- Steps • Their ultimate overrated single (round 4)
Shush you! 😂- Steps’ TV Appearances
What is this drama!?!?- Steps’ TV Appearances
You're losing your modship dorlin. 😎- Steps • General Discussion
Wow did not know it was Kylie who kept them off #1! I remember buying it and the Kylie one a few weeks later so I must have been late to the Kylie train lol. 😂- Song Pictionary | Quiz Season Week 3 - THE RESULTS
I can't think of anyone I'd rather share a place on the podium with! ❤️ (but I still wanna knock you off it obs 🤭)- Song Pictionary | Quiz Season Week 3 - THE RESULTS
Yes we had same least guessed answers too, #16. Congrats on the win. Thank you for doing this @Mangø I look forward to the next one. 🥰 Oh and this is the first time I've ever won anything on Buzzjack in any contest, rate, awards! ❣️- Song Pictionary | Quiz Season Week 3 - THE RESULTS
Gracious king. 👑- Song Pictionary | Quiz Season Week 3 - THE RESULTS
I didn't even notice they were all birds lol just saw the robin on it's own and went ah-ha!- Song Pictionary | Quiz Season Week 3 - THE RESULTS
So it's YOUR fault then for going for it!?!? 🤬😂- Song Pictionary | Quiz Season Week 3 - THE RESULTS
The Iron Maiden one took me FOREVER, I was hooked on Kate Bush for ages both running up that hill and wuthering heights because of the scenery but was not happy there was nothing for "bush" so keep thinking and focused on what she was made of.... leading to Iron Maiden!- Song Pictionary | Quiz Season Week 3 - THE RESULTS
I used my bitchy (sorry I mean witchy) powers for that one. 🤭 - The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Groups)