Jump to content

RobBot

Moderator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RobBot

  1. I’ve loved pretty much every Botanikka entry this year (bar their winner, ironically) and they’re incredibly good at jumping between genres for a hit so I absolutely can’t knock them being the top country of the year, it definitely feels that way to me.
  2. If it makes you feel any better, Cody, you’d be 32rd if I’d submitted my votes properly and voted for Aesthetica. Food for thought really.
  3. Just for the sake of clarity, this is what changed: > Bøtanikkä 10 points to Aeroche not Cor Lupus > Dobago 2 points to Zanmatony and 1 point to Terra Avium (transposed in the spreadsheet) > Harmonica 15 points to Freidland not themselves > New Lexico 10 points to Greenfroze not POPHub > Zanmatony 1 point to Herbilore not Harmonica
  4. Guys, I’ve just seen the corrected scoreboard and I laughed out loud in the public.
  5. Absolutely agree! Last month's for comparison (which is partly what lead to me doing little stats with myself in the first place): 11.14 Eledan 11.07 Skall 10.32 Aelandor 9.88 Kathaldazia 9.86 Jadakissnia There was a much clearer vision as to what drew people into big points (and it's generally the more left-field/experimental entries) so I thought it was interesting that Bronzil's entry had a stronger average than any of those this time, with an entry I wouldn't have expected to be divisive at all!
  6. 01 [01] Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [02-01-01] 02 [11] Carly Rae Jepsen - Don't Leave Me On The Dancefloor [11-02] 03 [02] Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious [02-01-01-01-02-03] 04 [04] Adelá - Ain't In LA [02-03-04-04] 05 [**] KATSEYE - Hootie Frutti [05] 06 [15] Angelina Mango & Marco Mengoni - Canto d'amore [15-06] 07 [03] no na - HONK! [04-03-07] 08 [07] Ariana Grande - Petal [14-07-08] 09 [29] Amara CTK100 - Fianchi [29-09] 10 [05] La Beba - SANTUARIO CLUB [06-03-03-06-05-10] 11 [09] Madonna & Kylie Minogue - Love Sensation (Afterhours Radio Edit) [02-09-24-40-28-09-11] 12 [**] Amara CTK100 - Paradiso Nights [12] 13 [13] Rebecca Black - Michael. [13-13] 14 [**] Troye Sivan - She's The Best [14] 15 [06] Charli XCX - Camera [34-17-07-06-15] 16 [08] Kim Petras - Pop Sound [09-06-05-08-16] 17 [12] Madonna - Danceteria [01-01-02-04-09-12-17] 18 [**] Chayla Hope - Love In Lo-Fi [18] 19 [10] Rebecca Black - Speakerphone [10-04-07-08-18-10-19] 20 [**] Tinashe - Melotonin [20] 21 [**] KY Kelly - Saturday Night [21] 22 [18] Tove Lo - DNH [12-18-22] 23 [19] Ariana Grande - bad thing (bunny hop) [19-19-23] 24 [24] FLO - Don't Break Her Heart [40-x-24-24] 25 [28] Aitana - SUPERESTRELLA [35-28-25] 26 [17] Kim Petras - Brutalist [38-21-06-07-10-17-26] 27 [RE] Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song [28-x-27] 28 [**] YENA - Catch Catch [28] 29 [38] Katseye - Animal [21-26-38-29] 30 [14] Kim Petras - 101 [37-20-11-08-14-30] 31 [**] Portraits Of Tracy - Caught In A Jam [31] 32 [**] Tiger La Flor - FOREVERMORE [32] 33 [16] FLO - Remedied [23-15-16-33] 34 [**] Olivia Rodrigo - expectations [34] 35 [27] ILLIT - It's Me [23-18-12-15-21-27-35] 36 [**] KATSEYE - Bel Air [36] 37 [23] Ana Mena & Lola Indigo - pa ti toa <3 [03-08-13-25-25-23-37] 38 [33] Dara - Bangaranga [36-X-21-14-19-26-32-33-38] 39 [20] Daine - Love Love (Love Love) [29-20-16-20-39] 40 [22] Kacey Musgraves - Mexico Honey [09-11-22-40] LEAVING THE CHART: 21 • FLO - Cry Ugly [21-x] 25 • Shakira & Burna Boy - Dai Dai [05-05-13-25-x] 26 • Vicco - Tiramisú [38-10-17-26-x] 30 • Robyn - Talk To Me, Zara [06-04-08-14-15-12-20-24-39-x-12-20-30-x] 31 • Charli XCX - Wink Wink [13-19-21-33-30-31-x] 32 • Carly Rae Jepsen - After All [23-36-39-32-x] 34 • Dagny - C'est La Vie [05-05-15-28-24-34-x] 35 • Reve - Devour [04-10-17-16-22-35-x] 36 • Rachel Chinouriri - One song away from crying [36-x] 37 • Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun [01-01-01-01-02-02-03-03-01-02-05-10-17-16-09-04-04-02-04-06-07-02-01-03-03-04-06-08-04-02-01-02-07-06-08-10-16-16-19-24-22-19-17-16-20-x(9)-12-22-32-38-37-37-x] 39 • Rose Gray - Club To Your Arms [09-03-04-13-23-39-x] 40 • Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love [08-16-25-34-31-40-x] 2026 NUMBER ONES: 02/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 01 week at #1 09/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 02 weeks at #1 16/01/26 Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun • 07 weeks at #1 23/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 03 weeks at #1 30/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 04 weeks at #1 06/02/26 A*Teens - Iconic • 01 week at #1 13/02/26 FELICIA - My System • 01 week at #1 20/02/26 FELICIA - My System • 02 weeks at #1 27/02/26 FELICIA - My System • 03 weeks at #1 06/03/26 FELICIA - My System • 04 weeks at #1 13/03/26 FELICIA - My System • 05 weeks at #1 20/03/26 Bebe Rexha & Faithless - New Religion • 01 week at #1 27/03/26 FLO - Leak It • 01 week at #1 03/04/26 Slayyyter - Old Technology • 01 week at #1 10/04/26 Bebe Rexha - Hysteria • 01 week at #1 17/04/26 METTE - Coming Of Age • 01 week at #1 24/04/26 Demi Lovato - Low Rise Jeans • 01 week at #1 01/05/26 Demi Lovato - Low Rise Jeans • 02 weeks at #1 08/05/26 ILLIT - It's Me • 01 week at #1 15/05/26 ILLIT - It's Me • 02 weeks at #1 22/05/26 DARA - Bangaranga • 01 week at #1 29/05/26 DARA - Bangaranga • 02 weeks at #1 05/06/26 DARA - Bangaranga • 03 weeks at #1 12/06/26 ILLIT - It's Me • 03 weeks at #1 19/06/26 Dagny - C'est La Vie • 01 week at #1 26/06/26 Katy Perry - Watch It Burn • 01 week at #1 03/07/26 Ana Mena & Lola Indigo - pa ti toa <3 • 01 week at #1 10/07/26 Madonna - Danceteria • 01 week at #1 17/07/26 Madonna - Danceteria • 02 weeks at #1 24/07/26 Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious • 01 week at #1 31/07/26 Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious • 02 weeks at #1 07/08/26 Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious • 03 weeks at #1 14/08/26 Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ • 01 week at #1 21/08/26 Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ • 01 week at #1
  7. This might seem a bit overly geeky for no reason but I wrote these things up last contest purely because I was intrigued about what kinda "groups" got the highest averages/myself & Lew getting comfortably the most votes but finishing 3rd & 4th and stuff like that... but I know other people like stats so thought I'd post it here incase it interests other people. Most voters: 36 Seyetana 30 Botanikka 29 Ojnoj 25 Fljotavik 24 FSR Rontvia 24 Lentyll 24 Nelionoir 24 Republique d'Askorza Highest average points per person: 11.5 Bronzil 10.52 East Rukahavian 10.32 Aeroche 10.29 FSR Rontvia 9.86 Greenfroze 9.47 Seyetana 9.4 Botanikka 9.4 Sovarasma 9.25 Lentyll 8.77 Kluminican Republic Most 18s: 06 Seyetana 04 Aeroche 03 Ojnoj 03 FSR Rontvia 03 Lentyll 03 Bronzil 03 N DNTN 03 Greenfroze 03 Freidland Most Medals: 11 Seyetana 08 Aeroche 08 Bronzil 07 Ojnoj 07 FSR Rontvia 07 East Rukahavian Biggest progression from semi finals to final: +32 Nelionoir +20 Seyetana +19 Kluminican Republic +14 East Rukahavian +8 Ojnoj Biggest regression from semi finals to final: -28 Land Of DW -18 Cor Lupus -12 Aesthetica -12 Republique d'Askorza -11 Terra Avium
  8. Also feels very correct that after predicting Aeroche to finish top 2 with two entries that missed top 15, that as soon as I give them a shit prediction, they exceeded it by a country mile 😂 It’s all about the balance x
  9. YES YES YES IZ! I was so certain about this, that I felt a sense of guilt when it was quite a way behind the lead at one point but I’m equally thrilled for you and the song that you’ve finally got your win. It’s been a real earworm for me, not necessarily Rob-bait but it took me back to a VV Brown kinda vibe. And well done to Addy too on another huge hit! Happy to have correctly predicted the top 2… the less said about the accuracy of the rest, the better I think 😂 I predicted myself 29th though and got… 30th! Quite a fall from my run of top 10s but I weirdly quite enjoyed the lack of tension I felt for myself and could just enjoy the results for the contenders I was rooting for! Intrigued to see how close this song was to being the ~end but no regrets, still really love the song and happy to see a few of you recognised it as the banger it truly is ❤️ Thank you for your hosting Harve, and for managing to squeeze it into your schedule and being great with the delays that were thrown your way. And I can’t wait to see what BJSC in Seyetana looks like!
  10. I’d just like to apologise to Aesthetica who should’ve got my 10pts. I have absolutely no clue how I missed your country out, I hope it’s not the difference between you coming top 10 or anything. I didn’t even notice until I read my votes just now 😫
  11. If they didn’t have a deduction coming up, I’d be rooting for East Rukahavian to snatch a win here but alas… go on Addy, you can have it again, I guess, you greedy git x
  12. The meltdown of Cody is highly entertaining to watch… especially as someone in literally the same position 😂
  13. Come through Botanikka 👏 Get those airplane engines RUNNING!
  14. Nearly half way through and 40pts seperate 1st and 26th
  15. I must say, I got the pop vote expectations completely wrong - I thought it’d Kyra Machida and YENA would be smashing in the high points.
  16. The excitement on my face when I googled if my artist would qualify for the theme and their Wikipedia had Art Pop listed as a genre.
  17. TIM!! Iconic of the CLUB!!
  18. Utterly obsessed with a song I predicted to come last being just a few points away from the lead. My predictions will NEVER go out of style x
  19. Off to a decent-ish start here! Would love to sneak a top 20 out of this, just for the sake of calling it a “hit” and maybe not falling away from Botanikka too far 😂
  20. I don’t think I’d clocked until now that that was FKA Twigs doing the Seyetana poses.
  21. All Out of Love! A Lisa Scott Lee top two is what we DESERVE (and it should be a Too Far Gone win but doesn’t look like it’s heading that way)
  22. I mean, I’d equally expect Wholune and Kylienips to be a fan of Portraits of Tracy so I don’t think that’s a cut and dry loss for any contender in particular. I think it’ll be a runaway for Seyetana though regardless.
  23. Obviously won’t do anything but LOVE Eastside Girls so I’m happy to see that get some radio airplay.
  24. And no Kylienips! He clearly didn’t check his phone, he just checked his soul.
  25. East Rukahavian 💔 Really think could’ve been a smash for Mack (will still come top half with a deduction I’d have thought which is still not a bad result!)