Jump to content

RobBot

Moderator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RobBot

  1. What even is this award, the Eurovision Awards don’t exist, do they? 😂 That is very literally just… a medal for participation.
  2. The concept of Remember Monday making top 200 on Spotify.
  3. Also, yes please to listenthrough tonight x
  4. Not Julian beating me by 6 minutes to something nobody had done all weekend x
  5. About to start listening at work so may aswell share with the world x
  6. Booooo to all the Electric voters. Too Far Gone all the way now!!! All Out Of Love to go.
  7. RobBot posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    This is deeeefinitely the best song of the era so far and the video is SO COOL.
  8. She's not half churning them out! Excited another Night track though as Don't Leave Me On The Dancefloor is easily my favourite of the era so far.
  9. SNAP #1 and we stan Rebecca Black being queen of sneaking in the bottom of your charts these days *.*
  10. I only saw the video today but I agree that it really sets the tone beautifully. His videos always do actually, his videos literally always have this nostalgic feeling about them and tell a story with fantastic cinematography. I think it's helped sell the song to me a bit more too, even though I don't think it'll ever quite because essential for me.
  11. 01 [02] Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [02-01] 02 [01] Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious [02-01-01-01-02] 03 [04] no na - HONK! [04-03] 04 [03] Adelá - Ain't In LA [02-03-04] 05 [06] La Beba - SANTUARIO CLUB [06-03-03-06-05] 06 [07] Charli XCX - Camera [34-17-07-06] 07 [14] Ariana Grande - Petal [14-07] 08 [05] Kim Petras - Pop Sound [09-06-05-08] 09 [28] Madonna & Kylie Minogue - Love Sensation (Afterhours Radio Edit) [02-09-24-40-28-09] 10 [18] Rebecca Black - Speakerphone [10-04-07-08-18-10] 11 [**] Carly Rae Jepsen - Don't Leave Me On The Dancefloor [11] 12 [09] Madonna - Danceteria [01-01-02-04-09-12] 13 [**] Rebecca Black - Michael. [13] 14 [08] Kim Petras - 101 [37-20-11-08-14] 15 [**] Angelina Mango & Marco Mengoni - Canto d'amore [15] 16 [15] FLO - Remedied [23-15-16] 17 [10] Kim Petras - Brutalist [38-21-06-07-10-17] 18 [12] Tove Lo - DNH [12-18] 19 [19] Ariana Grande - bad thing (bunny hop) [19-19] 20 [16] Daine - Love Love (Love Love) [29-20-16-20] 21 [**] FLO - Cry Ugly [21] 22 [11] Kacey Musgraves - Mexico Honey [09-11-22] 23 [25] Ana Mena & Lola Indigo - pa ti toa <3 [03-08-13-25-25-23] 24 [RE] FLO - Don't Break Her Heart [ 25 [13] Shakira & Burna Boy - Dai Dai [05-05-13-25] 26 [17] Vicco - Tiramisú [38-10-17-26] 27 [21] ILLIT - It's Me [23-18-12-15-21-27] 28 [35] Aitana - SUPERESTELLA [35-28] 29 [**] Amara CTK100 - Fianchi [29] 30 [20] Robyn - Talk To Me, Zara [06-04-08-14-15-12-20-24-39-x-12-20-30] 31 [30] Charli XCX - Wink Wink [13-19-21-33-30-31] 32 [39] Carly Rae Jepsen - After All [23-36-39-32] 33 [32] Dara - Bangaranga [36-X-21-14-19-26-32-33] 34 [24] Dagny - C'est La Vie [05-05-15-28-24-34] 35 [22] Reve - Devour [04-10-17-16-22-35] 36 [**] Rachel Chinouriri - One song away from crying [36] 37 [37] Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun [01-01-01-01-02-02-03-03-01-02-05-10-17-16-09-04-04-02-04-06-07-02-01-03-03-04-06-08-04-02-01-02-07-06-08-10-16-16-19-24-22-19-17-16-20-x(9)-12-22-32-38-37-37] 38 [26] Katseye - Animal [21-26-38] 39 [23] Rose Gray - Club To Your Arms [09-03-04-13-23-39] 40 [31] Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love [08-16-25-34-31-40] LEAVING THE CHART: 27 • Diplo, Major Lazer & Tokischa - Papi [13-08-18-27-x] 29 • Erin LeCount - The Cinema [27-29-x] 33 • Madonna & Martin Garrix - Bizarre [14-20-22-14-33-x] 34 • Katy Perry - Watch It Burn [11-12-14-19-34-x] 36 • Tourist - Outside [07-07-10-29-36-x] 38 • daine - PQC [38-x] 40 • XKYLAR - Sweat [22-40-x] 2026 NUMBER ONES: 02/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 01 week at #1 09/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 02 weeks at #1 16/01/26 Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun • 07 weeks at #1 23/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 03 weeks at #1 30/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 04 weeks at #1 06/02/26 A*Teens - Iconic • 01 week at #1 13/02/26 FELICIA - My System • 01 week at #1 20/02/26 FELICIA - My System • 02 weeks at #1 27/02/26 FELICIA - My System • 03 weeks at #1 06/03/26 FELICIA - My System • 04 weeks at #1 13/03/26 FELICIA - My System • 05 weeks at #1 20/03/26 Bebe Rexha & Faithless - New Religion • 01 week at #1 27/03/26 FLO - Leak It • 01 week at #1 03/04/26 Slayyyter - Old Technology • 01 week at #1 10/04/26 Bebe Rexha - Hysteria • 01 week at #1 17/04/26 METTE - Coming Of Age • 01 week at #1 24/04/26 Demi Lovato - Low Rise Jeans • 01 week at #1 01/05/26 Demi Lovato - Low Rise Jeans • 02 weeks at #1 08/05/26 ILLIT - It's Me • 01 week at #1 15/05/26 ILLIT - It's Me • 02 weeks at #1 22/05/26 DARA - Bangaranga • 01 week at #1 29/05/26 DARA - Bangaranga • 02 weeks at #1 05/06/26 DARA - Bangaranga • 03 weeks at #1 12/06/26 ILLIT - It's Me • 03 weeks at #1 19/06/26 Dagny - C'est La Vie • 01 week at #1 26/06/26 Katy Perry - Watch It Burn • 01 week at #1 03/07/26 Ana Mena & Lola Indigo - pa ti toa <3 • 01 week at #1 10/07/26 Madonna - Danceteria • 01 week at #1 17/07/26 Madonna - Danceteria • 02 weeks at #1 24/07/26 Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious • 01 week at #1 31/07/26 Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious • 02 weeks at #1 07/08/26 Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious • 03 weeks at #1 14/08/26 Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ • 01 week at #1
  12. SAVE ELECTRIC
  13. I know this seems hard to believe but, particularly this year, genuinely all of my entries (bar Outside, I think but it wouldn’t be far off?) are my in my top 40 most played of 2026 and I’m not just sending what I think will be hits 😂 There’s been times in the last 7 years that I’ve played it safe out of not wanting to lose it (I’m thinking stuff like Cazzi Opeia, Yaeger the second time, CATTY) but those entries generally only scraped through semis so I’ve quickly learnt that trying to play it super safe actually just makes the entries a bit less exciting. So my entries are probably more in tune with what I genuinely love than ever right now, because I know the run will probably run out soon so I may aswell bow out sending stuff I can stand by wholeheartedly.
  14. Well, I voted but I'm not happy xx
  15. A smash!!!
  16. I'm glad you guys are saying that because I love posting predictions/odds and I think it always brings about the most fun discussion but I literally always feel bad when someone responds with a sad face 😅
  17. I’m nothing if not a shameless promoter so… Oh my god new KY Kelly song has dropped with a cheeky cameo from yours truly slut dropping 10 seconds in 😲 What a song!!!1
  18. This game coming to end Brand New Chanel$’ inevitable Pop Forum: Song Of The Year win x
  19. I would’ve immediately predicted that Blacksquare would love this and much of the pop forum would not. It’s gonna take a bit of time for me to get into this, I think. I feel like, over time, Troye has started to use his voice less and less to the point we’ve now reached where he’s just talking, and even though I don’t think he has the best voice, he can utilise it very well and it has its own standout quality. I also think he’s usually a killer for an immediately hooky melody but that didn’t hugely jump out to me here either. So, I like the soundscape and I think it’s an interesting development for sure but I’m not sure I’m completely on board with him also declaring the dancefloor is dead and now we’re making Music, Fashion and Film by gays.
  20. Glad to see Loser rising up at speed, I’d hate for a 2026 song to get a look in at #1 until 2027 when it’s ripe and ready and was worried Ella Langley was running out of steam!
  21. I think they’re hoping for a similar approach to Basel (where a lot stayed on the outskirts of Germany and France) where people travel in from Sunny Beach and surrounding resorts? Can only assume the Sofia bid was just dogshit and they had no other choice 😂
  22. Not for 2026 but… Confirmed today that we’re going to BURGAS?!
  23. We’re going to… BURGAS?!
  24. That was my thought process - whether to my taste or not, I thought it was one that stood out the most and would probably galvanise high points for that reason? I often find it harder to predict, as I’ve said before, with less mainstream sounding songs as to what is going to connect with that crowd because I’m kinda far removed from it so apologies if I’m wrong 😂 I found this semi very tough to predict tbh, I only felt confident about… maybe 3 of the songs I said wouldn’t make it. It’s a real mixed bag to know what’s going to connect and what will fall through the net.
  25. Voted for DJ Heartstring and made it a 6 way tie 😂