Everything posted by RobBot
-
FLO - Leak It
I wouldn’t rule it out too quickly. They’re not exactly a big name so they’re not the type I’d assume would just debut straight out of the gate. The good response bodes well for word of mouth helping this increase / taking off some TikTok or something.
-
The RobBot Hot 40 • 20/03/2026
01 [02] Bebe Rexha & Faithless - New Religion [02-01] 02 [01] FELICIA - My System [01-01-01-01-01-02] 03 [12] Antigoni - Jalla [21-06-12-03] 04 [03] Bebe Rexha - Cike Cike [18-04-03-04] 05 [**] Kacey Musgraves - Dry Spell [05] 06 [04] Sanna Nielsen - Waste Your Love [03-04-06] 07 [**] Pussycat Dolls - Club Song [07] 08 [14] Baby Jane - Starry Eyed [22-16-15-31-40-x-21-14-08] 09 [10] A*Teens - Iconic [01-02-04-07-10-10-09] 10 [22] Ella Langley - Choosin Texas [32-22-10] 11 [**] Angele & Justice - What You Want [11] 12 [35] sombr - Homewrecker [21-15-27-37-35-12] 13 [**] Haute & Freddy - Showgirl At Heart [13] 14 [06] Meira Omar - Dooset Daram [02-05-06-14] 15 [08] BLACKPINK - GO [07-08-15] 16 [15] Charli XCX - Dying For You [10-09-15-16] 17 [09] PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside [07-06-14-32-34-25-09-22-30-14-05-01-01-02-01-01-04-06-07-06-11-09-17] 18 [30] Ditonellapiaga - Che fastidio! [30-18] 19 [18] Jessie Ware - Ride [36-18-19] 20 [05] Memphis LK - Some Kinda Heaven [05-02-03-02-05-20] 21 [07] Cimberly - Eternity [22-28-07-21] 22 [13] COBRAH - Dog [13-22] 23 [25] Agnes - LOVESONGS [03-05-10-06-09-12-25-23] 24 [19] Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun [01-01-01-01-02-02-03-03-01-02-05-10-17-16-09-04-04-02-04-06-07-02-01-03-03-04-06-08-04-02-01-02-07-06-08-10-16-16-19-24] 25 [24] Slayyyter - OLD TECHNOLOGY [33-24-25] 26 [23] Haute & Freddy - Dance The Pain Away [05-09-13-19-28-13-15-14-23-26] 27 [**] CMAT - The Jamie Oliver Petrol Station [27] 28 [16] Hemlocke Springs - be the girl! [08-05-15-16-28] 29 [**] LOOK MUM NO COMPUTER - Eins, Zwei, Drei! [29] 30 [20] IVE - Bang Bang [31-17-27-20-30] 31 [11] Erika Vikman - Father (I Will Never Confess) [12-08-11-31] 32 [**] Avery Cochrane - Losing Streak [32] 33 [RE] ROSALIA, Bjork, Yves Tumor - Berghain (Conrad Taylor Remix) [03-04-02-08-12-20-35-40-37-37-x-33] 34 [38] Evangelia - PAREA [38-34] 35 [17] John Summit & LAVINIA - Shadows [26-17-35] 36 [**] Linda Lampenius x Pete Parkkonen - Liekinheitin [36] 37 [33] Ericka Jane - Death Of Me [15-08-03-03-08-19-33-37] 38 [32] Slayyyter - DANCE... - Edit [05-05-09-12-27-25-23-32-38] 39 [**] Em Beihold - Unicorn [39] 40 [29] CMAT - Stay For Something [29-40] DROPOUTS: 21 • CMAT - Euro-Country [11-21-30-x-07-08-26-x-21-x] 26 • Luna - Away With The Fairies [22-07-09-11-20-26-x] 27 • Jennifer Lopez & David Guetta - Save Me Tonight [27-x] 28 • XG - Hypnotize [02-02-04-11-24-18-28-x] 31 • Danny L Harle (feat. Dua Lipa) - Two Hearts [05-04-13-31-x] 34 • Erin LeCount - DON'T YOU SEE ME TRYING? [25-14-25-34-x] 36 • Harry Styles - American Girls [36-x] 37 • Bebe Rexha - I Like You Better Than Me [16-28-17-37-x] 39 • Robyn - Talk To Me [06-04-08-14-15-12-20-24-39-x] 40 • Charli XCX - Always Everywhere [13-22-40-x] 2026 NUMBER ONES: 02/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 01 week at #1 09/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 02 weeks at #1 16/01/26 Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun • 07 weeks at #1 23/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 03 weeks at #1 30/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 04 weeks at #1 06/02/26 A*Teens - Iconic • 01 week at #1 13/02/26 FELICIA - My System • 01 week at #1 20/02/26 FELICIA - My System • 02 weeks at #1 27/02/26 FELICIA - My System • 03 weeks at #1 06/03/26 FELICIA - My System • 04 weeks at #1 13/03/26 FELICIA - My System • 05 weeks at #1 20/03/26 Bebe Rexha & Faithless - New Religion • 01 week at #1
-
Top 100 Singles + Albums; W/E 26/03/26
PAINFULLY close, please don't let that be it's peak.
-
RPDR | UK vs. the World | Season 3
I've spent too much of my Friday night doing that x
-
RPDR | UK vs. the World | Season 3
Okay, this is my... What I THINK would happen if Season 1 had the Chippy Tea format? This is not my "what if I judged", so I've kept the decisions the same where I can, whether I agree with them or not (for example, I wouldn't have Lemon bottom 3 for the talent show). EPISODE 1: "Global Glamazons" Winner: Jimbo Tops: Pangina Heals, Blu Hydrangea Bottom 3: Lemon, Janey Jacke, Cheryl Hole (there was no low for this episode so I guessed who the 3rd bottom would've likely been) Saved: Lemon Eliminated: Janey Jacke, losing to Cheryl Hole in 'Say You'll Be There'. EPISODE 2: "RuPaul Ball" Winner: Jimbo Tops: Pangina Heals, Monique Heart Bottom 3: Jujubee, Cheryl Hole, Baga Chipz Saved: Baga Chipz Eliminated: Cheryl Hole, losing to Jujubee in 'Supermodel'. EPISODE 3: "West End Wendy's" Winner: Pangina Heals Tops: Blu Hydrangea Bottom 3: Monique Heart, Jimbo, Jujubee Saved: Jujubee Eliminated: Monique Heart, losing to Jimbo in 'We Like To Party'. I know this seems completely wild, as we know Jimbo is awful at lip syncing but if there's any song she could pull up a shtick to, it's Vengaboys and I think they'd have desperately wanted to keep Jimbo after 2 wins / Ru being obsessed with her / drama at not being saved etc. Monique also didn't seem to turn up to any lip syncs this season either tbf. Here begins a Jimbo vs Pangina rivalry storyline. EPISODE 4: "Snatch Game" Winner: Baga Chipz Tops: Jimbo, Blu Hydrangea Bottom 3: Lemon, Pangina Heals, Jujubee Saved: Pangina Heals Eliminated: Lemon, losing to Jujubee in 'Let It Go'. This would be potentially one of the strongest snatch games ever, with only Pangina bombing likely. I do think at this point, they'd be looking to get Lemon out though, so I think it'd be close between her & Jujubee - but they'd save the remaining American, and axe the one RuPaul hasn't warmed to in a "you're doing too much" kinda way. EPISODE 5: "Semi Finals" Winner: Pangina Heals Tops: Jujubee, Blu Hydrangea Bottom 2: Jimbo, Baga Chipz Eliminated: Baga Chipz, losing to Jimbo in 'Toy'. Chippy tea suspended here. Again, yes, wild that I now have Jimbo winning 2 lip syncs. But, I imagine it'd just be Jimbo & Baga both pratting around and looking like 2 tits on stage so they could just save their favourite. EPISODE 6: "Grand Finale" It originally landed on Monique, who isn't here. So I'll say, for the drama - it lands on Pangina Heals. Lip Sync 1: Pangina Heals picks Jimbo - Pangina wins to Domino. Lip Sync 2: Blu Hydrangea vs Jujubee - Blu wins to The Reflex. Final Lip Sync: Pangina beats Blu to Supernova. Pangina Heals is the winner of UK vs The World: Series 1. __________________________________________________________________ What I THINK would happen if Season 2 had the Chippy Tea format? This is not my "what if I judged", so I've kept the decisions the same where I can, whether I agree with them or not (for example, I wouldn't have Lemon bottom 3 for the talent show). EPISODE 1: "The Queens' Variety Show" Winner: Marina Summers Tops: La Grande Dame, Choriza May Bottom 3: Gothy Kendoll, Mayhem Miller, Scarlet Envy Saved: Scarlet Envy Eliminated: Gothy Kendoll, losing to Mayhem Miller in 'Dreamer'. EPISODE 2: "The Happy Ending Ball" Winner: La Grande Dame Tops: Keta Minaj, Marina Summers Bottom 3: Choriza May, Arantxa Castilla La Mancha, Hannah Conda Saved: Hannah Conda Eliminated: Arantxa Castilla La Mancha, losing to Choriza May in 'Everytime We Touch'. EPISODE 3: "Drag Race World" Winner: Tia Kofi Tops: Scarlet Envy, Mayhem Miller Bottom 3: Le Grande Dame, Keta Minaj, Jonbers Blonde Saved: Le Grande Dame Eliminated: Jonbers Blonde, losing to Keta Minaj in 'Future Starts Now'. The original UK girl not saving the UK girl drama. I'm fairly sure Tia doesn't like Jonbers and had a "relationship" jokey storyline with Le Grande Dame so this decision furthers that. Scarlet was probably a bit better in the challenge but I think they'd favour Tia. EPISODE 4: "Snatch Game" Winner: Hannah Conda Tops: Tia Kofi, Scarlett Envy Bottom 3: Mayhem Miller, Keta Minaj, Le Grande Dame Saved: Mayhem Miller Eliminated: Keta Minaj, losing to Le Grande Dame in 'Crying At The Discotheque'. EPISODE 5: "Seven! The Rusical" Winner: Marina Summers Tops: Tia Kofi, Hannah Conda Bottom 3: Choriza May, Mayhem Miller, Le Grande Dame Saved: Le Grande Dame Eliminated: Choriza May, losing to Mayhem Miller in 'f***ing Wizardry'. EPISODE 6: "Strictly Come Prancing" Winners: Hannah Conda & Marina Summers Bottom 2: Mayhem Miller & Scarlet Envy Eliminated: Scarlett Envy losing to Mayhem Miller in 'Release Me'. EPISODE 7: "Haters Wedding Roast" Winner: Tia Kofi Bottom 2: Le Grande Dame & Mayhem Miller Eliminated: Mayhem Miller, losing to Le Grande Dame in 'Euphoria'. EPISODE 8: "Grand Finale" Lip Sync 1: Marina Summers vs Hannah Conda - Marina Summers wins Lip Sync 2: Le Grande Dame vs Tia Kofi - Tia Kofi wins Final Lip Sync: Marina Summers beats Tia Kofi to 'Your Disco Needs You'. Marina Summers is the winner of Series 2.
-
BJSC 183 // Confirmations
I'm usually familiar with where the hype trains are coming from but on this occasion, I'm lost x
-
Radio 1 Playlist (20/03/26): The visitor decided to swim to the dinner party!
I mean, that wouldn’t get rid of her She’s been the longest runner on Radio 1 playlists for the majority of this year, across Stateside and Midnight Sun.
-
FLO - Leak It
Oh, this is HOT. And immediate too - it kinda stays true to the vibe they’ve always had but also kinda has an early ‘10s Stargate kinda feel to it. That chorus, whew. This has to be it for them!
-
Radio 1 Playlist (20/03/26): The visitor decided to swim to the dinner party!
There’s just no getting rid of Queen Zara these days! 🙌🏼
-
BJSC 183 // Confirmations
She’s on a… Tove Styrke sort of level where she isn’t really commercial successful anymore but she’s very internet loved. And while her hype and the discussion around here is dying more with each passing year, she does get confirmed every year and makes the Multichart plenty too, which would indicate that Buzzjack are still checking for her. The title of this one being Dancefloor Erotica sounds it was made in a BJSC Catnip AI machine.
-
Cherry Bomb - Never Be Me (M★therf★cker)
Newie out today, she’s got a lot of potential. It’s not as good as Never Be Me but another all out pop banger.
-
BJSC 183 // Confirmations
I’m telling you all now, before one of you tries (that includes you Phil, my angel) not to even think about trying Dagny. She’s still getting vetoed, as she does every year x
-
RPDR | UK vs. the World | Season 3
It’s interesting to think how differently the series could’ve gone if they’d had the “Chippy Tea” type format for every series. We definitely wouldn’t have had Blu here, and I’d hazard a guess it’d be Pangina instead. Don’t think it’d have changed the top 4 of Series 2 so they’d probably still have chosen Tia Kofi, though I imagine in a “one winner” scenario, she’d have won much less. Might have to get my “what if” hat on for nobody’s pleasure but my own x
-
Indie/Rock/Alt Track of the Week 2026: Week 11
Close between beabadoobee/The Marias and Lykke Li but enjoying the moody vibe of the former just a bit more, so went for that. The Thundercat song triggered my intense discomfort at squelchy sounding noises even if it was meant to be waves crashing.
-
BJSC 183 // Confirmations
I’m only now noticing confirmations are ending a day later than intended so we are indeed falling into another New Music Friday. God help the mods, sneaky change there John xxx
-
BJSC 183 // Confirmations
There’s been a lot of double/triple confirmations this time round! We’re officially all drinking from the same pond x
-
The Pop Factor: Season 2 • The Scoop
We’re all just making room for Markus Riva, Nadia Oh and Girlicious at the end of the day so why bother?
-
RPDR | UK vs. the World | Season 3
I… agreed with every single lip sync winner decision actually. Neither of Gawdland or Mariah knew the words to Broken Heels, but Gawdland was at least giving it the energy which Mariah sadly lacked. Kate definitely beat Fontana. The latter had the facial expressions but I was distracted by how much she was clinging onto her wig for dear life and it didn’t feel as controlled as Kate, whose comedy really worked for this song. I agree with Calum about the final lip sync though, Kate just kinda limped around like a mum at a wedding. Part of me feels like she didn’t want to win because of the backlash she knew she’d get? Undoubtedly, this result is the best result for everyone involved, Kate included. Fontana is my winner of the series personally, she’s such a drama queen but I don’t think she knows how funny that is, in an almost Alyssa S5 kinda way. Gawdland is adorable and fun but a bit one note for me and I think she’s lucky it’s an 8 episode season because hooting and hollering through many more episodes would’ve definitely got tired. As it was, she was a big personality for a perfectly succinct package of time and will be a fondly remembered winner.
-
Kesha - .
I did love it, but I did prefer her at Hoopla. She’s obviously made the understandable decision to rework every single one of her old songs so they don’t share the same backing as the original and she owns the right to them, which from an artistic perspective I respect, but the new backing didn’t work for some of my favourites of hers and mashing them up with others didn’t always give the songs a chance to shine. Not her fault as such but just a feeling I took away. As a performer though, she’s everything I want her to be and the set list was even better than I could’ve imagined with some real underrated classics brought back (Warrior?! I DO think) so definitely glad I went regardless.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 13/03/26
Yeah, the sun coming out is not getting rid of Rein Me In. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZNR9DGD7a/ I have no idea how to make a TikTok show here x
-
BJSC 183 // Confirmations
Yeah, to be clear it was the mixture of the two for me. I wouldn't always veto a triple confirmation, nor a former top 5. But the combination of the two feels hard to stick by.
-
The RobBot Hot 40 • 13/03/2026
01 [01] FELICIA - My System [01-01-01-01-01] 02 [**] Bebe Rexha & Faithless - New Religion [02] 03 [04] Bebe Rexha - Cike Cike [18-04-03] 04 [03] Sanna Nielsen - Waste Your Love [03-04] 05 [02] Memphis LK - Some Kinda Heaven [05-02-03-02-05] 06 [05] Meira Omar - Dooset Daram [02-05-06] 07 [28] Cimberly - Eternity [22-28-07] 08 [07] BLACKPINK - GO [07-08] 09 [11] PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside [07-06-14-32-34-25-09-22-30-14-05-01-01-02-01-01-04-06-07-06-11-09] 10 [10] A*Teens - Iconic [01-02-04-07-10-10] 11 [08] Erika Vikman - Father (I Will Never Confess) [12-08-11] 12 [06] Antigoni - JALLA [21-06-12] 13 [**] COBRAH - Dog [13] 14 [21] Baby Jane - Starry Eyed [22-16-15-31-40-x-21-14] 15 [09] Charli XCX - Dying For You [10-09-15] 16 [15] Hemlocke Springs - be the girl! [08-05-15-16] 17 [26] John Summit & LAVINIA - Shadows [26-17] 18 [36] Jessie Ware - Ride [36-18] 19 [16] Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun [01-01-01-01-02-02-03-03-01-02-05-10-17-16-09-04-04-02-04-06-07-02-01-03-03-04-06-08-04-02-01-02-07-06-08-10-16-16-19] 20 [27] IVE - Bang Bang [31-17-27-20] 21 [RE] CMAT - Euro-Country [11-21-30-x-07-08-26-x-21] 22 [32] Ella Langley - Choosin Texas [32-22] 23 [14] Haute & Freddy - Dance The Pain Away [05-09-13-19-28-13-15-14-23] 24 [33] Slayyyter - OLD TECHNOLOGY [33-24] 25 [12] Agnes - LOVESONGS [03-05-10-06-09-12-25] 26 [20] Luna - Away With The Fairies [22-07-09-11-20-26] 27 [**] Jennifer Lopez & David Guetta - Save Me Tonight [27] 28 [18] XG - Hypnotize [02-02-04-11-24-18-28] 29 [**] CMAT - Stay For Something [29] 30 [**] Ditonellapiaga - Che fastidio! [30] 31 [13] Danny L Harle (feat. Dua Lipa) - Two Hearts [05-04-13-31] 32 [23] Slayyyter - DANCE... - Edit [05-05-09-12-27-25-23-32] 33 [19] Ericka Jane - Death Of Me [15-08-03-03-08-19-33] 34 [25] Erin LeCount - DON'T YOU SEE ME TRYING? [25-14-25-34] 35 [37] sombr - Homewrecker [21-15-27-37-35] 36 [**] Harry Styles - American Girls [36] 37 [17] Bebe Rexha - I Like You Better Than Me [16-28-17-37] 38 [**] Evangelia - PAREA [38] 39 [24] Robyn - Talk To Me [06-04-08-14-15-12-20-24-39] 40 [22] Charli XCX - Always Everywhere [13-22-40] DROPOUTS: 29 • Cherry Bomb - Never Be Me (Motherf***er) [12-04-10-22-20-26-29-x] 30 • Sissal - Infinity [19-38-30-x] 31 • Charli XCX - Chains Of Love [10-07-11-24-32-x-16-14-23-28-x-19-31-x] 34 • Agnes - TRIGGER [10-03-11-30-39-34-x] 35 • Zara Larsson - Lush Life [36-30-25-07-08-09-14-06-05-07-13-14-18-13-24-37-35-x] 38 • Jacqline - Woman [13-30-32-40-37-x] 39 • Saga Ludgvisson - Ain't Today [18-33-39-x] 40 • Lana Del Rey - White Feather Hawk Tail Deer Hunter [34-40-x] 2026 NUMBER ONES: 02/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 01 week at #1 09/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 02 weeks at #1 16/01/26 Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun • 07 weeks at #1 23/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 03 weeks at #1 30/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 04 weeks at #1 06/02/26 A*Teens - Iconic • 01 week at #1 13/02/26 FELICIA - My System • 01 week at #1 20/02/26 FELICIA - My System • 02 weeks at #1 27/02/26 FELICIA - My System • 03 weeks at #1 06/03/26 FELICIA - My System • 04 weeks at #1 13/03/26 FELICIA - My System • 05 weeks at #1
-
BJSC 183 // Confirmations
We’ve just cemented some vetoes. Is it you x
-
The Pop Factor: Season 2 • The Scoop
This round is KILLLLLLERRR. Definitely glad we’ve got three going through. I’m not gonna say getting through this round is gonna be impossible to get out of because I know it’s POSSIBLE but… not holding my breath. If I’m here at all of course :)
-
The Pop Factor: Season 2 • THE FINAL RESULTS
Damn Brer, you posted in the thread enough, you could’ve at least submitted a song. 🙄