Jump to content

RobBot

Moderator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RobBot

  1. Definitely the bottom 2 I expected but I bloody loooove Eternal Flame so I hope it’s not the end of the Kittens. I used to always sing it on the first Singstar so it has memories
  2. Not the Conan Grey battles!
  3. Think we will probably lose all of the “dark horses” of each category tonight - Lisa, The Chicks and Eric Saade, which is a shame. I suppose with all of those 3 gone, it does feel a lot more unpredictable but it is always fun to root for an underdog.
  4. 01 ABBA - Take a Chance on Me 02 Atomic Kitten - Eternal Flame 03 Scissor Sisters - Let’s Have a Kiki 04 Blondie - Sunday Girl 05 The Corrs - Summer Sunshine 06 HAIM - Want You Back 07 The Chicks - Julianna Calm Down 08 Florence + the Machine - My Love 09 Erasure - Chorus
  5. 01 ROSALÍA - Reliquia 02 Kelly Clarkson - Haunted 03 Nelly Furtado - Try 04 Lily Allen - 22 05 Kesha - RED FLAG. 06 Chappell Roan - After Midnight 07 Delta Goodrem - Eclipse 08 LiSA - Akeboshi (明け星) 09 FKA twigs - Stereo Boy
  6. 09 The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk - Starboy 08 Tone Damli feat. Eric Saade - Imagine 07 Romy & Fred again.. - Strong 06 Troye Sivan - Angel Baby 05 Conan Gray - Caramel 04 Ruel - I Can Die Now 03 George Michael - Jesus to a Child 02 David Bowie - Lazarus 01 Les Rythmes Digitales feat. Nik Kershaw - Sometimes The person behind Fred Again really making me eat my words about never needing to hear Fred Again… again. Banger.
  7. Bit of a harsh way to talk about Conan Gray!
  8. I don’t know how easy it is to find these things out but I wonder if the Multichart has ever had a top 3 of all men before? Feels like quite a rarity for Buzzjack!
  9. Fun to see Land Of DW and Zanmatony making it a “calendar year” of 10 qualifications in a row. Much like Greenfroze, two countries who I feel like take quite a lot of risks on languages and different sounds that aren’t necessarily safe sounding qualifiers. Congrats guys 👏
  10. Yeah I had such a cheap Vienna option booked in March 2025 😭 Such a shame but absolutely stand by my decision and damn Felicia for making me now have to CARE!
  11. QUEEEEEEEEN Fuming at Eurovision for being in a shit place this year so I don’t get to enjoy this live :(
  12. Whoever this bot is has TASTE!
  13. Oh my god! I could’ve sworn I saw you say a song in the 60s section was “the highest song not to peak in the top 10” so I’d ruled Midnight Sun out of making it. But being that high purely off staying in the top 30 for so long is pretty iconic! I will take my share of responsibility for this happening x
  14. Yeah, I'm hooked.
  15. I just can't get past the: Ah, if only there was a language that I could count in That would make me feel better It makes me physically recoil every time. So, while I like where the song gets to, I don't know how I can't cringe each time and I struggle to see a world where Europe doesn't too.
  16. Seperate fun fact but I was thinking about the fact Altyr, New Lexico, Pagasa etc. all DNQ'd last contest but no country that finished top 10 last contest finished top 10 in this contest. It felt like a certain few countries dominated every contest last year so it's fun that 20 of us have got a top 10 in the first two of the year.
  17. Q’S - 147 / 157 01 - 6 (Good Times, Someone Like You, Raining Diamonds, Goliath, Cupid, BET) 02 - 8 (Shadow Of The Sun, Healing, Falling Apart, Shockwave, She Swam Higher, The Thrill Of It, TRUST!, Some Kinda Heaven) 03 - 13 (Medicine, Number One Enemy, Run On Love, High, Lipstick, Money, Jimmy Dean, Eclipse, Pyramids, Literal Legend, V I B R A T I O N, No Room For Love, Dead Man Walking) 04 - 8 (Discotheque, Box Of Secrets, Take Me Home, House Of Cards, Outsiders, Too Much, Can't Bring Me Down, Dancing and Crying) 05 - 7 (Left My Heart In Tokyo, Just Like That, The Mother We Share, Samurai Swords, Be My Drummer, Piece Of Work, HOT BOYS MAKE HOT MUSIC) 06 - 4 (Don't Upset The Rhythm, Buy My Love, Batman & Robin, Ciao) 07 - 5 (Taking Off, Drop Drop, Tumor, Friday Night, Backfire) 08 - 6 (Phone Sex, 5-HT, Perfect Form, Illusion, Bye Bye Bby Boo, L.O.V.E) 09 - 5 (Say It, Everybody Dance, Go 2.0, Dip N Drip, Diskoteka, Brick By Brick) 10 - 6 (You'll Be Mine, Fall In Love, The Ocean, Chemicals, In My Dreams, Was I Ever Alone?) 11 - 6 (Reprogram My Heart, Natteravn, The New Kings, I'm High, Teardrop, Diamonds) 12 - 7 (Money, Swallow The Bullet, Hold This Moment, Good At Losing, Radio, I Don’t Cry (I Dance), Anemos) 13 - 6 (Love Struck, Die For You, Bettie, Cry For Me, The Audacity, RITMA) 14 - 4 (Dust, Taste Of Heaven, BIG FAT MONSTA TRUCK, Sugar High) 15 - 11 (2 All My Girls, Like You Better, We Are Young, If You Let Me Go, Anthem, Riot, Cherry, Nobody, Youth, GET UP BITCH! shake ya ass, Lonely Heat, Breakaway) 16 - 5 (Bad Dog, Presence, Razor Heart, Didn't Wanna Do It, Alchemy (Living Is Not For The Heart)) 17 - 0 18 - 1 (Have It All) 19 - 0 20 - 0 21 - 2 (Don't Know Why, Breathless (Keeping Me Up All Night), WHAT IS FOREVER FOR) 22 - 4 (You Can't Get In My Head, Warrior, All We Need, 99%) 23 - 5 (Toy Boy, Got This Feeling, Wet, Loving U, Last Dance) 24 - 1 (Hoida Mut) 25 - 3 (Karma, Money All Around, This Summer) 26 - 3 (Dirty Face, Kill It With Love, Beam Me Up) 27 - 2 (Nights Like This, Stranger) 28 - 1 (Small Town Scandal) 29 - 3 (Problem With Love, Summer Smash, Joyride) 30 - 3 (Lost, iPhone, Stolen (Namasenda Remix)) 31 - 0 32 - 2 (Shoes, Only I) 33 - 0 34 - 1 (Five Times) 35 - 2 (Chica Bomb, Rendezvous) 36 - 0 37 - 1 (MOOD) 38 - 2 (Poison, PWR RNGR) 39 - 0 40 - 1 (Love Me Better) 41 - 0 42 - 0 DNQs - 10/148 (Everybody On The Dancefloor, Texas, Get Your Sexy On, Sugar Free, This Is My Hair, Nightmare, I Still Wait For You, Heroine, Get Off My Dick, Not Yours Never Was)
  18. I was AWFUL but I've never done archery ever, so this was quite a stressful way to learn! It's like a mixture of dodgeball and paintball... but with archery? We were on teams trying to hit one another with foam archery bows things. But yeah, not the best 60 minutes of my life, I was out first like every time 😂
  19. 01 [01] FELICIA - My System [01-01-01-01] 02 [03] Memphis LK - Some Kinda Heaven [05-02-03-02] 03 [**] Sanna Nielsen - Waste Your Love [03] 04 [18] Bebe Rexha - Cike Cike [18-04] 05 [02] Meira Omar - Dooset Daram [02-05] 06 [21] Antigoni - JALLA [21-06] 07 [**] BLACKPINK - GO [07] 08 [12] Erika Vikman - Father (I Will Never Confess) [12-08] 09 [10] Charli XCX - Dying For You [10-09] 10 [07] A*Teens - Iconic [01-02-04-07-10] 11 [06] PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside [07-06-14-32-34-25-09-22-30-14-05-01-01-02-01-01-04-06-07-06-11] 12 [09] Agnes - LOVESONGS [03-05-10-06-09-12] 13 [04] Danny L Harle (feat. Dua Lipa) - Two Hearts [05-04-13] 14 [15] Haute & Freddy - Dance The Pain Away [05-09-13-19-28-13-15-14] 15 [05] Hemlocke Springs - be the girl! [08-05-15] 16 [16] Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun [01-01-01-01-02-02-03-03-01-02-05-10-17-16-09-04-04-02-04-06-07-02-01-03-03-04-06-08-04-02-01-02-07-06-08-10-16-16] 17 [28] Bebe Rexha - I Like You Better Than Me [16-28-17] 18 [24] XG - Hypnotize [02-02-04-11-24-18] 19 [08] Ericka Jane - Death Of Me [15-08-03-03-08-19] 20 [11] Luna - Away With The Fairies [22-07-09-11-20] 21 [RE] Baby Jane - Starry Eyed [22-16-15-31-40-x-21] 22 [13] Charli XCX - Always Everywhere [13-22] 23 [25] Slayyyter - DANCE... - Edit [05-05-09-12-27-25-23] 24 [20] Robyn - Talk To Me [06-04-08-14-15-12-20-24] 25 [14] Erin LeCount - DON'T YOU SEE ME TRYING? [25-14-25] 26 [**] John Summit & LAVINIA - Shadows [26] 27 [17] IVE - Bang Bang [31-17-27] 28 [22] Cimberly - Eternity [22-28] 29 [26] Cherry Bomb - Never Be Me (Motherf***er) [12-04-10-22-20-26-29] 30 [38] Sissal - Infinity [19-38-30] 31 [19] Charli XCX - Chains Of Love [10-07-11-24-32-x-16-14-23-28-x-19-31] 32 [**] Ella Langley - Choosin Texas [32] 33 [**] Slayyyter - OLD TECHNOLOGY [33] 34 [39] Agnes - TRIGGER [10-03-11-30-39-34] 35 [37] Zara Larsson - Lush Life [36-30-25-07-08-09-14-06-05-07-13-14-18-13-24-37-35] 36 [**] Jessie Ware - Ride [36] 37 [27] sombr - Homewrecker [21-15-27-37] 38 [40] Jacqline - Woman [13-30-32-40-37] 39 [33] Saga Ludgvisson - Ain't Today [18-33-39] 40 [34] Lana Del Rey - White Feather Hawk Tail Deer Hunter [34-40] DROPOUTS: 23 • MUNA - Dancing On The Wall [14-23-x] 29 • Shakira - Zoo [17-09-17-29-x] 30 • Loreen - Feels Like Heaven [09-12-16-28-30-x] 31 • Zara Larsson - Eurosummer [01-01-06-12-13-13-03-09-21-01-01-05-12-22-21-19-17-29-23-18-36-31-x] 32 • Taylor Swift - Opalite [21-15-27-11-23-28-39-32-11-22-28-15-27-31-14-23-32-x] 35 • Agnes - Wake Up [07-03-06-06-11-25-26-35-x] 36 • FELICIA - SERVE [39-22-36-x] 2026 NUMBER ONES: 02/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 01 week at #1 09/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 02 weeks at #1 16/01/26 Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun • 07 weeks at #1 23/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 03 weeks at #1 30/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 04 weeks at #1 06/02/26 A*Teens - Iconic • 01 week at #1 13/02/26 FELICIA - My System • 01 week at #1 20/02/26 FELICIA - My System • 02 weeks at #1 27/02/26 FELICIA - My System • 03 weeks at #1 06/03/26 FELICIA - My System • 04 weeks at #1
  20. This is kinda gaggy in hindsight, that my three options finished 1st, 2nd and 4th. I was on the ball this month! Comparatively, I don't have an entry for next contest yet so I was right in hoping to get to keep one behind for 183 😂
  21. Well done John ❤️ Beaten by my 18 so it couldn't have gone to a better song (mild regret at not sending it in 181, but who knows how it'd have done in a stronger pop field!) and yay at the fact I'll be upgraded to 2nd after the deduction - there is hope of an AQ without the pressure of hosting! Great hosting Sabrewulf and wrapping it up in under 3 hours is super impressive too, hope you enjoyed hosting for the first time!
  22. I also definitely see Jake being a fan of Haute & Freddy x
  23. This is a really not fun time for me to have caught up x
  24. WOIII COME ON BEBE After The Loneliest Time, I’ll never trust my timeline to be giving me a true illustration of whether something’s going viral or whether I’m just stuck in a gay algorithm.