Jump to content

RobBot

Moderator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RobBot

  1. I think it’ll be the winner of those clues playing their card x
  2. Yeah, I missed Series 1 and I was very jealous. Regardless of whether I’m a contender or not, it’s fun to just be a part of the buzz of it all.
  3. I’d have thought Vitesse X was a winner contender and I’m not just saying that because it’s Nelionoir behind it.
  4. I think the next to go in the male and female category seems quite clear cut looking at that, but where the groups go will reaaaally depend on what album tracks they’ve got up their sleeve.
  5. Addy has a lot of feelings considering he’s still thinking about what to send to the next round apparently 😮 Sus x
  6. Just to be clear, is the theme just album tracks? The deepest cut bit is slightly confusing me as to whether it has to have low streams or something.
  7. The groups winding up being the most competitive group in the end is kinda gaggy. I have no idea who will go next either.
  8. oh that is a gag! A good one imo, but I just love me some Scandipop, but that was the best Ruel song yet imo so I hope that doesn’t sink him!
  9. I’d have predicted Nadia Oh and Eric Saade out but not a CLUE with the groups.
  10. RobBot posted a post in a topic in BuzzJack Song Contest
    Big response for SF1 I see xx
  11. Sincaremente for #1!!
  12. 01 ABBA - SOS 02 Scissor Sisters - Filthy/Gorgeous 03 Florence + the Machine - Spectrum (Say My Name) [Calvin Harris Remix] 04 Atomic Kitten - I Want Your Love 05 The 1975 - The Sound 06 The Chicks - Gaslighter 07 Blondie - Denis 08 Ace of Base - Cruel Summer (Big Bonus Mix) 09 Erasure - Sometimes 10 Calvin Harris feat. HAIM - Pray to God 11 The Corrs - So Young (K-Klass Remix)
  13. 01 Kesha - Take It Off 02 ROSALÍA - Aute Cuture 03 Lily Allen - Everyone’s At It 04 Delta Goodrem - Wings 05 Nadia Oh - Jump Out the Window 06 Toni Braxton feat. Loon - Hit the Freeway 07 FKA twigs - Perfectly 08 LiSA - Another Great Day!!
  14. 01 Troye Sivan - My My My! 02 The Weeknd - Take My Breath 03 Eric Saade feat. DEV - Hotter Than Fire 04 Conan Gray - Never Ending Song 05 Ruel - YOU AGAINST YOURSELF 06 George Michael - Too Funky 07 Nik Kershaw - Dancing Girls 08 Shawn Mendes - There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back 09 David Bowie - Modern Love 10 Guitarricadelafuente - Agua y Mezcal 11 Fred again.. - Jungle (Rico Nasty Remix)
  15. I feel like the only reason Mia got sent home is because they know she’s a kiiiiller lip syncer and she’s just not in their plans. Kenya is disposable, they can put her up against a favourite and she’ll probably f*** up the words and they can send her home but Mia would dog walk some of the favourites, let’s be real. So it was arguably close enough that they could add a few whooshes and sound effects to Kenya donkey kicking and jobs a good’un. Idk if I’d have given Nini the win but she is my favourite and I feel like she’s not being given a main character edit the last few weeks so I’ll take this course correction in putting her back in the front.
  16. Excited for my cold side of the pillow x
  17. 01 [01] FELICIA - My System [01-01] 02 [05] Memphis LK - Some Kinda Heaven [05-02] 03 [03] Ericka Jane - Death Of Me [15-08-03-03] 04 [02] A*Teens - Iconic [01-02-04] 05 [**] Danny L Harle (feat. Dua Lipa) - Two Hearts [05] 06 [10] Agnes - LOVESONGS [03-05-10-06] 07 [06] PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside [07-06-14-32-34-25-09-22-30-14-05-01-01-02-01-01-04-06-07] 08 [**] Hemlocke Springs - be the girl! [08] 09 [07] Luna - Away With The Fairies [22-07-09] 10 [08] Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun [01-01-01-01-02-02-03-03-01-02-05-10-17-16-09-04-04-02-04-06-07-02-01-03-03-04-06-08-04-02-01-02-07-06-08-10] 11 [04] XG - Hypnotize [02-02-04-11] 12 [15] Robyn - Talk To Me [06-04-08-14-15-12] 13 [28] Haute & Freddy - Dance The Pain Away [05-09-13-19-28-13] 14 [**] MUNA - Dancing On The Wall [14] 15 [21] sombr - Homewrecker [21-15] 16 [**] Bebe Rexha - I Like You Better Than Me [16] 17 [09] Shakira - Zoo [17-09-17] 18 [**] Saga Ludvigsson - Ain't Today [18] 19 [**] Sissal - Infinity [19] 20 [22] Cherry Bomb - Never Be Me (Motherf***er) [12-04-10-22-20] 21 [33] Arwin - Glitter [33-21] 22 [39] FELICIA - SERVE [39-22] 23 [14] Taylor Swift - Opalite [21-15-27-11-23-28-39-32-11-22-28-15-27-31-14-23] 24 [13] Zara Larsson - Lush Life [36-30-25-07-08-09-14-06-05-07-13-14-18-13-24] 25 [**] Erin LeCount - DON'T YOU SEE ME TRYING? [25] 26 [25] Agnes - Wake Up [07-03-06-06-11-25-26] 27 [12] Slayyyter - DANCE... - Edit [05-05-09-12-27] 28 [16] Loreen - Feels Like Heaven [09-12-16-28] 29 [19] MEEK - FABULOUS [40-19-29] 30 [11] Agnes - TRIGGER [10-03-11-30] 31 [**] IVE - Bang Bang [31] 32 [30] Jacqline - Woman [13-30-32] 33 [20] Melanie C - What Could Possibly Go Wrong? [07-20-33] 34 [24] Bruno Mars - I Just Might [08-11-19-16-24-34] 35 [**] Sarah Kinsley - Truth Of Pursuit [35] 36 [18] Zara Larsson - Eurosummer [01-01-06-12-13-13-03-09-21-01-01-05-12-22-21-19-17-29-23-18-36] 37 [26] Olivia Dean - Man I Need [29-25-19-26-x-36-26-37] 38 [29] Blusher - rager [29-38] 39 [23] Magdalene - DJesus [23-39] 40 [31] Baby Jane - Starry Eyed [22-16-15-31-40] DROPOUTS: 17 • FELICIA - Sugar High [02-04-05-11-31-29-x-17-x] 27 • FELICIA - HARD [21-37-x-27-x] 32 • Angie - Poco Poco [20-32-x] 34 • Madison Beer - bad enough [08-20-25-34-x] 35 • Robyn - Sexistential [30-07-11-24-35-x] 36 • Maris - Body Is On Fire [29-36-x] 37 • Tame Impala - Dracula [37-31-x-24-17-10-17-33-37-x] 38 • Raye - WHERE IS MY HUSBAND! [01-02-03-03-08-08-12-18-16-12-10-07-12-16-18-20-26-35-31-32-38-x] 40 • Margaret - let you talk about it [37-40-x] 2026 NUMBER ONES: 02/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 01 week at #1 09/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 02 weeks at #1 16/01/26 Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun • 07 weeks at #1 23/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 03 weeks at #1 30/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 04 weeks at #1 06/02/26 A*Teens - Iconic • 01 week at #1 13/02/26 FELICIA - My System • 01 week at #1 20/02/26 FELICIA - My System • 02 week at #1
  18. RobBot posted a post in a topic in BuzzJack Song Contest
    Scenes when Scotland 2 top the EOY for 2026 x
  19. Really enjoying that No Na song, a fun debut. I’m kinda over Internet Girl already though sadly, but always ready for new Katseye.
  20. Love love looove to see debuts for Danny/Dua, Felicia and Erin LeCount in here. The TASTE 💋
  21. LOVE to see such a high debut for My System ❤️ to the top please! I like all of your top 10 bar Louis Tomlinson though and even his song is better than usual, I just always find his voice so flat.
  22. Your #1 ❤️ Really enjoyed the hemlocke springs album and would never have thought to listen to it if it wasn’t for Be The Girl, such a good song.
  23. RobBot posted a post in a topic in BuzzJack Song Contest
    To be clear, just incase anyone else has the same confusion going forward, being playlisted on Capital Buzz is VERY different to being playlisted on Capital (an auto-veto). The former, which "cul-de-sac" is on, is literally only available via the Global Player and is essentially just... an online playlist put together by Global. Capital FM, which Hypnotize is on, is the #1 "current music" radio station in the country. Not saying it won't get you some points for exposure but it's definitely on a very different level of impact and importance.
  24. RobBot posted a post in a topic in BuzzJack Song Contest
    My plan initially was to send Haute & Freddy's Dance The Pain Away and wait until Ericka Jane lost DMGP to Sissal and then send Death Of Me as soon as I could. But, then on my flight home from Ireland last Monday, I heard Some Kinda Heaven and I didn't even hesitate which is how I knew it was the one, such an instant love. So, to see both of those songs appear is FUN and I'm sure they'll both do well, as per all of my Plan B's and C's last year, haha! Very happy with my entry though ❤️ Apols to Blacksquare who I beat out, but I'd be amazed if Vitesse X didn't do very well too.
  25. The lone champion of MUNA here 👋