Everything posted by RobBot
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Groups)
I fear we may be seeing quite a Vengaboys fall from grace here but it’s a fun cover, if you ask me 😂
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Solo Female)
Some smart choices here, apart from Adele, everyone seems to have settled in the “not their biggest hit but still very much competitive” zone and, given I have no idea what any of Milica’s music sounds like and she pulled a shock last time, I can’t see an obvious “mistake” of a pick here.
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Solo Male)
Oop! Had a feeling that may happen but actually not sure Sam needs to have some of their biggest bops played just yet while there’s a few less reliable names in the mix. I’m interested to see how long Calvin goes down this road of sending songs with just his vocal on them before caving x
-
Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades
She’ll be fine though because she’s not the media & the internet’s favourite punching bag x
-
Which final positions do you have?
Q’S - 153 / 163 01 - 6 (Good Times, Someone Like You, Raining Diamonds, Goliath, Cupid, BET) 02 - 9 (Shadow Of The Sun, Healing, Falling Apart, Shockwave, She Swam Higher, The Thrill Of It, TRUST!, Some Kinda Heaven, It’s Me!) 03 - 13 (Medicine, Number One Enemy, Run On Love, High, Lipstick, Money, Jimmy Dean, Eclipse, Pyramids, Literal Legend, V I B R A T I O N, No Room For Love, Dead Man Walking) 04 - 9 (Discotheque, Box Of Secrets, Take Me Home, House Of Cards, Outsiders, Too Much, Can't Bring Me Down, Dancing and Crying, Outside) 05 - 7 (Left My Heart In Tokyo, Just Like That, The Mother We Share, Samurai Swords, Be My Drummer, Piece Of Work, HOT BOYS MAKE HOT MUSIC) 06 - 4 (Don't Upset The Rhythm, Buy My Love, Batman & Robin, Ciao) 07 - 6 (Taking Off, Drop Drop, Tumor, Friday Night, Backfire, Vogue) 08 - 6 (Phone Sex, 5-HT, Perfect Form, Illusion, Bye Bye Bby Boo, L.O.V.E) 09 - 7 (Say It, Everybody Dance, Go 2.0, Dip N Drip, Diskoteka, Brick By Brick, Kiss RN) 10 - 7 (You'll Be Mine, Fall In Love, The Ocean, Chemicals, In My Dreams, Was I Ever Alone?, Starry Eyed) 11 - 6 (Reprogram My Heart, Natteravn, The New Kings, I'm High, Teardrop, Diamonds) 12 - 7 (Money, Swallow The Bullet, Hold This Moment, Good At Losing, Radio, I Don’t Cry (I Dance), Anemos) 13 - 6 (Love Struck, Die For You, Bettie, Cry For Me, The Audacity, RITMA) 14 - 4 (Dust, Taste Of Heaven, BIG FAT MONSTA TRUCK, Sugar High) 15 - 11 (2 All My Girls, Like You Better, We Are Young, If You Let Me Go, Anthem, Riot, Cherry, Nobody, Youth, GET UP BITCH! shake ya ass, Lonely Heat, Breakaway) 16 - 5 (Bad Dog, Presence, Razor Heart, Didn't Wanna Do It, Alchemy (Living Is Not For The Heart)) 17 - 0 18 - 1 (Have It All) 19 - 0 20 - 0 21 - 3 (Don't Know Why, Breathless (Keeping Me Up All Night), WHAT IS FOREVER FOR) 22 - 4 (You Can't Get In My Head, Warrior, All We Need, 99%) 23 - 5 (Toy Boy, Got This Feeling, Wet, Loving U, Last Dance) 24 - 1 (Hoida Mut) 25 - 3 (Karma, Money All Around, This Summer) 26 - 3 (Dirty Face, Kill It With Love, Beam Me Up) 27 - 2 (Nights Like This, Stranger) 28 - 1 (Small Town Scandal) 29 - 3 (Problem With Love, Summer Smash, Joyride) 30 - 4 (Lost, iPhone, Stolen (Namasenda Remix), SANTUARIO CLUB) 31 - 0 32 - 2 (Shoes, Only I) 33 - 0 34 - 1 (Five Times) 35 - 2 (Chica Bomb, Rendezvous) 36 - 0 37 - 1 (MOOD) 38 - 2 (Poison, PWR RNGR) 39 - 0 40 - 1 (Love Me Better) 41 - 0 42 - 0 DNQs - 10/163 (Everybody On The Dancefloor, Texas, Get Your Sexy On, Sugar Free, This Is My Hair, Nightmare, I Still Wait For You, Heroine, Get Off My Dick, Not Yours Never Was)
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
I think that’s the hardest thing with creating the themes is that they have to be pretty broad in order to fit each artist. Even something like duets would rule Adele out. Or if it’s charts focused, then it benefits someone like Mackenzie but isn’t favourable to Lewis Capaldi. You could feasibly do something like “top streamed” where each act has to send something from their top 5 most streamed because that’s a level playing field, every artist has that. But I think that’s why there’s so many free choice rounds, in order to make it as fair as possible for each artist, especially early doors where some are just “introducing” their artists to fresh faces.
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23 • Rankings
01 Philip 02 Rob 03 Johanne 04 Yasmin 05 Charlotte 06 Rochelle 07 Samuel 08 Pauline 09 Omar 10 Frankie 11 Harry 12 Lynx 13 Rhianna 14 Chelsey
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
I’m actually excited for each episode of this series and it’s been AGES since I felt like that about Big Brother, it’s a good feeling.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Bet you never thought you’d have to thank me for a qualifier, new BJSC bestie xx
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Odds And Predictions ⬜⬛
kinda sorta ate with these x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
OH! Was not expecting to have remained 7th, bloody thrilled with that! That was very enjoyable tension, great pacing Iz and well done on another win Nelly ❤️ we were never going to go a whole year without one, I feel like it’s in the cards every year going forward now like Aeroche in their hey day x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Okay, that was quite the drought in the end, expecting to be more like 15th but that’s still a boost back to the upper half after last contest and a positive end after quite a stressful confirmation period for me 😂
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Okay yeah Nelionoir have definitely taken this.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
> pop nations > gave Persephonia an 18 i know it’s a pop song but still funny x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
I couldn’t possibly do the maths to follow what’s going on but a return to the top 10 would be nice if I could possibly have clung on there. I’ve got about 20 lots of 4pts now to keep me afloat x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
I mean Paradiso Nights and Cherry Cola are both pop! Hold Me sorta too.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
You’re WELCOME.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
I’m not still to come x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
I’m still to come x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
I feel like it’s gonna go Nelionoir’s way but living for the fact it’s like… a four or five horse race.
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
Those female results are wild. Kinda gutted for Tove because her back catalogue is so insanely strong - she has album tracks that would wipe the floor with pretty much the whole category but it was just a big swing and a big miss for Round 1 sadly. It probably would’ve scraped through either of the other years where there were a few wildcards but here, it was literally just Milica, who delivered a banger so just unlucky really. Shame about the other two acts we lost too, as I say, I know Bladee has some good songs so it’s a shame that it panned out the way it did, even just from a discovery level. WHERE TO GO NEXT in an open theme. Questions.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
I feel like, every year, we get “August” by Taylor Swift, “September” by Earth Wind And Fire then “we fell in love in october” by girl in red. It’s just a ritual at this point x
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
I actually don’t know what to predict with these results but I think the Female category is gonna be a gag each and every time.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
I fear if Dream Supplier passes away on a Thursday, it’s over for these other girls.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Odds And Predictions ⬜⬛
I don’t have a huge amount of prediction in me this contest because I’ve been too busy to properly indulge in it but I’ll give a few musings: > Tonight won’t have a runaway winner but I expect the top two to both do well enough that they’d have won a few contests this year, à la Haute & Freddy/Memphis LK, where the slightly more broadly appealing entry wins out - that being Ane Brun. > Lookylion are a surprise dark horse (by that I mean like 15th - 18th) due to receiving high points from a small pool of people. > Jupiterdonia score their first top 10 in a while. > I’m specifically getting 4th for Cor Lupus - in the vein of Death Of Me, where it receives the most 18s of the night but not a broad enough spread.