Jump to content

RobBot

Moderator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RobBot

  1. I’m happier with my act than I was last game but I’m definitely going to be mourning not getting my first choice again and I don’t think I’ll be lucky enough to have them not used this time round but HEY. We shall have fun regardless x Love seeing it’s been a huge success again Calum, everything looks wonderful as usual ❤️
  2. has anyone taken danny saucedo :)
  3. I’ve literally only just got out from a meal so I’m going to guess it’s another few months of trawling through some poor European has been’s discography, woo 😂
  4. The Katseye surge is odd. I’d understand if it was last week when they were touring in the UK. Maybe Saturdays are just good for them with kids being at home? 😂
  5. My top 2 countries would've felt unlikely a matter of years ago (and one of them kinda still is now) but I feel like some countries have really diverted from their usual this month, which is great to see.
  6. I had more songs I wanted to vote for than usual but I don’t feel hugely passionate about any of them, my 7pts down to my 14th favourite feel all on a similar 7.5-8/10 kinda scale and could probably shift around my order significantly with each relisten but I’ve submitted what I think feels closest to correct x
  7. I broke the tie x
  8. I feel like she's one of the only winners of recent times that I've not seen anyone disagree with, it was just undeniable. Steamrolled it, so likeable and smashed everything thrown at her. I almost felt emotional, she's just so deserving.
  9. The genocide queen herself x
  10. 01 [01] KATSEYE - Hootie Frutti [05-04-01-01] 02 [**] Rebecca Black - Miss Delicious [02] 03 [02] ADELÁ - Ain't In La [02-03-04-04-09-02-03] 04 [06] Wasia Project - Vogue [22-06-04] 05 [**] ADELÁ - Boys [05] 06 [04] Carly Rae Jepsen - Motivation [02-04-06] 07 [10] Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious [02-01-01-01-02-03-06-10-07] 08 [03] Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [02-01-01-03-03-08] 09 [07] Tinashe - Melatonin [20-10-07-09] 10 [05] Carly Rae Jepsen - Don't Leave Me On The Dancefloor [11-02-01-05-10] 11 [08] AMARA ctk100 - FIANCHI [29-09-07-08-11] 12 [11] AMARA ctk100 - Paradiso Nights [12-05-11-12] 13 [**] ADELÁ - NICOLE KIDMAN [13] 14 [25] Angele - Une seule vie [25-14] 15 [**] Rebecca Black - Anaheim Star [15] 16 [**] Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades [16] 17 [32] Haute & Freddy - Touch Touch [32-17] 18 [**] LISA - SaWaDiKa [18] 19 [**] Rebecca Black - Metamorphia [19] 20 [09] no na - HONK! [04-03-07-14-09-20] 21 [12] Tiger La Flor - FOREVERMORE [32-08-12-21] 22 [18] Rebecca Black - Michael. [13-13-18-18-22] 23 [15] Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun [01-01-01-01-02-02-03-03-01-02-05-10-17-16-09-04-04-02-04-06-07-02-01-03-03-04-06-08-04-02-01-02-07-06-08-10-16-16-19-24-22-19-17-16-20-x(9)-12-22-32-38-37-37-x-21-15-23] 24 [31] Audrey Hobert - Sue Me [31-24] 25 [**] MISSU - Outtasight [25] 26 [13] Ariana Grande - Petal [14-07-08-11-13-26] 27 [33] Rebecca Black - Speakerphone [10-04-07-08-18-10-19-27-33-27] 28 [RE] ADELÁ - KGB [08-04-x(chart stopped running for 9 weeks)-28] 29 [16] HUGEL, Imael Angel, Ultra Nate - Movin To The Sun [16-29] 30 [26] Madonna - Danceteria [01-01-02-04-09-12-17-31-26-30] 31 [30] Olivia Rodrigo - expectations [34-30-31] 32 [22] Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas [32-22-10-17-30-x-30-22-32] 33 [17] Natalie Jane - Dance Til I Die [25-17-33] 34 [14] KATSEYE - Animal [21-26-38-29-17-14-34] 35 [**] Rebecca Black - Waschesalon [35] 36 [19] KY Kelly - Saturday Night [21-26-19-36] 37 [23] Ariana Grande - bad thing (bunny hop) [19-19-23-13-23-37] 38 [24] METTE - Small World [29-24-38] 39 [21] Troye Sivan - She's The Best [14-15-21-39] 40 [20] Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song [28-x-27-12-20-40] LEAVING THE CHART: 27 • Kim Petras - Pop Sound [09-06-05-08-16-24-27-x] 28 • Dua Lipa - Training Season [01-01-02-03-09-07-10-10-13-11-18-27-23-21-x-28-x] 29 • Aitana - SUPERESTRELLA [35-28-25-37-29-x] 34 • Angelina Mango & Marco Mengoni - Canto d'amore [15-06-16-34-x] 35 • Charli XCX - Camera [34-17-07-06-15-23-35-x] 36 • Madonna & Kylie Minogue - Love Sensation (Afterhours Radio Edit) [02-09-24-40-28-09-11-19-36-x] 37 • La Beba - SANTUARIO CLUB [06-03-03-06-05-10-20-37-x] 38 • Tove Lo - DNH [12-18-22-35-38-x] 39 • FLO - Remedied [23-15-16-33-x-39-x] 40 • Underscores - Unlimited Love [40-x] 2026 NUMBER ONES: 02/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 01 week at #1 09/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 02 weeks at #1 16/01/26 Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun • 07 weeks at #1 23/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 03 weeks at #1 30/01/26 PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson - Stateside • 04 weeks at #1 06/02/26 A*Teens - Iconic • 01 week at #1 13/02/26 FELICIA - My System • 01 week at #1 20/02/26 FELICIA - My System • 02 weeks at #1 27/02/26 FELICIA - My System • 03 weeks at #1 06/03/26 FELICIA - My System • 04 weeks at #1 13/03/26 FELICIA - My System • 05 weeks at #1 20/03/26 Bebe Rexha & Faithless - New Religion • 01 week at #1 27/03/26 FLO - Leak It • 01 week at #1 03/04/26 Slayyyter - Old Technology • 01 week at #1 10/04/26 Bebe Rexha - Hysteria • 01 week at #1 17/04/26 METTE - Coming Of Age • 01 week at #1 24/04/26 Demi Lovato - Low Rise Jeans • 01 week at #1 01/05/26 Demi Lovato - Low Rise Jeans • 02 weeks at #1 08/05/26 ILLIT - It's Me • 01 week at #1 15/05/26 ILLIT - It's Me • 02 weeks at #1 22/05/26 DARA - Bangaranga • 01 week at #1 29/05/26 DARA - Bangaranga • 02 weeks at #1 05/06/26 DARA - Bangaranga • 03 weeks at #1 12/06/26 ILLIT - It's Me • 03 weeks at #1 19/06/26 Dagny - C'est La Vie • 01 week at #1 26/06/26 Katy Perry - Watch It Burn • 01 week at #1 03/07/26 Ana Mena & Lola Indigo - pa ti toa <3 • 01 week at #1 10/07/26 Madonna - Danceteria • 01 week at #1 17/07/26 Madonna - Danceteria • 02 weeks at #1 24/07/26 Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious • 01 week at #1 31/07/26 Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious • 02 weeks at #1 07/08/26 Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious • 03 weeks at #1 14/08/26 Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ • 01 week at #1 21/08/26 Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ • 02 weeks at #1 28/08/26 Carly Rae Jepsen - Don't Leave Me On The Dancefloor • 01 week at #1 04/09/26 KATSEYE - Hootie Frutti • 01 week at #1 11/09/26 KATSEYE - Hootie Frutti • 01 week at #1
  11. I fully can't unhear that the start of the Wild Orchid song sounds like this:
  12. I desperately want to get into her because of how closely she works with Zara Larsson but not a single release has particularly done anything for me, sadly.
  13. RobBot posted a post in a topic in Dance and Electronic
    I've struggled to get into Alyse as much as you guys have (but I like) - Lucky is fantastic and instant for me though.
  14. RobBot posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I don’t feel like it has the momentum to hit #1 now anyway, doesn’t feel like it’s ever gonna properly take off on Spotify to bridge that gap enough.
  15. Pop Track of the Week 2026 Each week, new releases from the worlds of pop and country are selected to go head to head, with one weekly winner. The winners will then go up against future weekly winners later in the year - at the end of each quarter and again at the end of the year - to determine the ultimate winner of 2026. WEEK 36: The Results Total votes : 24 Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades 12 Natalie Imbruglia - Beautiful Love 6 Take That & Michael Patrick Kelly - Feel My Love 2 James Blunt - Weight of It All 1 JISOO - Click 1 LISA - SaWaDiKa 1 Pedro Santos - Should Have Known Better 1 AJ Mitchell - Easier 0 Alfie Jukes - Lighthouse 0 Arthur Hill - Orange Wine 0 Ashe - Funeral 0 EARTH TO EMILY - BIBLE TEXTS 0 Johnny Orlando - NOVICE 0 Mollie Elizabeth - Petty Crimes 0 Some weeks are a close run thing and some weeks we get one song that dominates the pack - this week, Miley Cyrus (or MILEY as she's known for this era) was victorious with half of the voters, and won very comfortably. The only other song to score more than one vote was Beautiful Love by Australian superstar Natalie Imbruglia. Take That & Michael Patrick Kelly are the only other act capable of scoring a vote from more than one person, with a sea of twinks sitting pretty with a big fat zero. WEEK 37 Choose one song in the poll - your favourite - from this week's new releases listed below and feel free to post a rate of the songs in the thread. Alessandra - Head Over Water AMARA ctk100 - Creamy Avery Cochrane - Toy Gun Chloe Qisha - Question of the Day Daine - Product of Profit (P.o.P) Dove Cameron - When In Rome Dylan - to love and to lose Greyson Chance - GARÇONOVA Kyle Alessandro - Tide LE SSERAFIM - Made My Night MEEK - Terminally Verbal Natanya - SHOW ME RIGHT! Slayyyter - crank 2 Tom Aspaul - Weekend Ghosts Pop Track of the Week 2026: Winners Week 1: Sabrina Carpenter - Such a Funny Way Week 2: Robyn - Talk to Me Week 3: Slayyyter - DANCE... Week 4: Harry Styles - Aperture Week 5: MEEK - Fabulous Week 6: Myles Smith & Niall Horan - Drive Safe Week 7: Meghan Trainor - Get In Girl Week 8: Jessie Ware - Ride Week 9: Slayyyter - OLD TECHNOLOGY Week 10: Jennifer Lopez & David Guetta - Save Me Tonight Week 11: Kacey Musgraves - Dry Spell Week 12: Ruel - Don't Say That Week 13: Slayyyter - BRITTANY MURPHY. Week 14: METTE - COMING OF AGE Week 15: Hilary Duff - Come Clean (Mine) Week 16: Demi Lovato - Low Rise Jeans Week 17: Madonna - I Feel So Free Week 18: Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love Week 19: Kesha - ORIGAMI! Week 20: Tove Lo - I'm your girl right? Week 21: Kylie Minogue - Light Up Week 22: Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me Week 23: Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You Week 24: Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song Week 25: Angèle - Dis-le Week 26: Carly Rae Jepsen - On Wires Week 27: Madonna - Danceteria Week 28: Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious Week 29: Kim Petras - Pop Sound Week 30: ADÉLA - Ain't in LA Week 31: Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ Week 32: Carly Rae Jepsen - Don't Leave Me on the Dance Floor Week 33: Wasia Project - Vogue Week 34: Carly Rae Jepsen - Motivation Week 35: Olivia Rodrigo - serena joy Week 36: Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades Listen to Pop Track of the Week 2026: Week 37
  16. Vogue ❤️❤️❤️ Wasn’t sure if they’d playlist Wasia Project again but it’s such a good song, so I’m glad they’re continuing to be supported. Makes me feel a bit cheap in other corners of the site but I’m not a psychic x
  17. RobBot posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    It’s definitely not a bore! It sits closer to the original than Beat Up Chanel$/Brand New Chanel$ does which makes it hard to treat it as a completely original song. And Crank does what Crank does so perfectly that it was probably going to be hard to match it with something so much in the same vein. Still pops off though and the visual is like the most elevated of the era so far but I think it’ll need a few more listens for me to appreciate it as its own entity.
  18. Some suspicious really big climbers in the mix? 17 (+22) Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not 25 (+43) TLC - No Scrubs 41 (+23) Djo - End of Beginning Perhaps more excitingly: 54 (+31) ADELA - Nicole Kidman 58 (+16) Tove Lo - Talking Body
  19. Yeah, Michael has dominated this series. I definitely think she should’ve been high instead of Art in the second design challenge. I wouldn’t have had her in the top for Snatch Game but still, 5 wins out of 7 would’ve been pretty undeniable so I really hope they give her the win and just don’t keep it Down Under. She has had the last two lip syncs basically handed to her on a plate though - UK Hun and Spice Up Your Life when she literally did a look combining all 5 Spice Girls in her series because she’s so obsessed with them. All the same - must win.
  20. I feel like All Stars likely replacing Season 9 in 2027 is a deliberate stall to give broadcasters a chance to jump in if they wanted it. If they have the budget, I could feasibly see Channel 4 wanting it.
  21. RobBot posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Lives may end tomorrow, I fear. (I think I said this about Iconic By Mistake and that was kinda disappointing so I reserve the right to retract such hyperbole)
  22. Tayce finally coming for her RIGHTFUL CROWN. (is made to lip sync 70 times and Veronica Green is crowned instead)