Jump to content

AllStarBySmashMouth

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AllStarBySmashMouth

  1. I'm one of those that have heard the song years ago. In my mind, the song title is longer than it actually is. πŸ˜†
  2. Xtina was close to getting points from me but 'You Lost Me' didn't need me (could make a pun about this?) after all with that 29 point lead! I also almost pointed Cher and Robyn. Welp, I can only rank 10 songs so that's that. 7th place for the wonderful collab of Sharon and Tarja, both started in the 90's. Thank you for the pointage! (and a third top 10 in Bop Idol!)
  3. Well, congrats to the 21CT mod Scene!
  4. At least Cody doesn't get to complain about flopping in Bop Idol constantly. (or maybe that's still too low for him?)
  5. Is Xtina running away with it?
  6. I imagined Cow is behind one of the EDM tracks in the contest, and it's the one I pointed (way too low in the board currently). ;o
  7. Cusco, Placebo and blink-182 getting the boost they need. 😁
  8. 'Brought The Heat Back' from Semi 1 though. What a song. Nice to see ENHYPEN, I sent them in The Pop Factor Season 1 (to contribute to the guinea pig experiment) to match the group numbers with male and female categories'. x
  9. Semi 1 closer in 186, Semi 2 closer here. 😨
  10. 189 September/October 2026 The Blue Edition, Joined By Violet Artist: Ninomae Ina'nis Song: TEMARI
  11. Ah, I was thinking the host was behind the Cusco track. Hmm.
  12. That's the historic K-Pop song?
  13. Eek. Kinda didn't expect M83 to go.
  14. Groups is probably going to be less predictable than last round so I don't know who are leaving.
  15. Not a bad song or anything but it was simply not Dido's round...
  16. Checked the songs list. Looks like it was actually 10 years earlier, back in BJSC 86.
  17. Leona Lewis - Outta My Head [favourite] Robyn - Time Machine Zara Larsson - Blue Moon Adele - Can I Get It Jessie Ware - The Kill Kate Bush - Reaching Out MARINA - Teen Idle Sophie Ellis-Bextor - New York City Lights Agnes - Loaded Dido - Mary’s in India
  18. Persephonia denied the AQ...
  19. New Order - Love Vigilantes [favourite] iamamiwhoami - shadowshow Fontaines D.C. - Sundowner Depeche Mode - Photographic Ultravox - Accent on Youth M83 - Lower Your Eyelids to Die With the Sun Bananarama - Bad For Me Sade - Pearls Years & Years - Ties Texas - Like Lovers (Holding On)
  20. Sam Smith - Lose You [favourite] Calvin Harris feat. Tinashe - Dollar Signs Darin - Om du var min HRVY - Never Be Us Tom Grennan - If Only Roosevelt - Forget Gary Numan - M.E. Damien Rice - Amie Sam Fender - The Treadmill Lewis Capaldi - Heavenly Kind of State of Mind
  21. I prepared a song in case a Halloween spin-off happens!
  22. I wonder how many songs are going to be vetoed this month.
  23. 'In My Mind' is a pretty good slap house track but 'Dragostea Din Tei' is a timeless classic.