Everything posted by AllStarBySmashMouth
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
Seceru...
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
Kate Bush please!
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
Yeah... Mackenzy's track was cool but was gonna struggle.
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
Please not Damien leaving.
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
Unfortunate for the Vengaboys. Definitely was expecting it NGL.
-
Unknown Pleasures 36: Confirmations ❤️
Hooray for second UP!
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Solo Female)
Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Me and My Imagination [favourite] MARINA - Froot Jessie Ware - If You're Never Gonna Move Dido - Take My Hand Leona Lewis - Come Alive Kate Bush - The Man With the Child in His Eyes Adele - Rolling in the Deep Robyn - Hang With Me Milica Pavlović - Crna jutra (Balkan S&M) Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault Agnes - EGO Bloodbath round.
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Groups)
Bananarama - Look on the Floor (Hypnotic Tango) [favourite] Depeche Mode - Ghosts Again Fontaines D.C. - Jackie Down the Line Sade - Your Love is King iamamiwhoami - chasing kites Years & Years - All For You New Order - Age of Consent Ultravox - The Voice M83 - Kim & Jessie Texas - I Don't Want a Lover Vengaboys - 1999 (I Wanna Go Back)
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Solo Male)
Calvin Harris & Sam Smith - Promises [favourite] Damien Rice - Woman Like a Man Gary Numan - I Die: You Die Calvin Harris - Summer Roosevelt - Take Me Back (Midnight Version) HRVY - 1 Day 2 Nights Lewis Capaldi - Forget Me Tom Grennan - Before You Mackenzy Mackay - London Sam Fender - Saturday Darin feat. Kat DeLuna - Breathing Your Love
-
Laos (Sieng Lao: The One) · Eurovision Song Contest Asia 2026
A bit disappointing to know that there are only three entrants and not a single male. x
- Bop Idol 8 : Whole Lotta History - Voting
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Being featured in the highest average points stat again. 🥹
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #3
Ah, shoot. I missed the poll. I would probably pick 'Divine Intervention'* of the two. 'Don't Mind' has kinda not aged well. 🤣 Edit: 'The Way'. Must be too sleepy to have typed that. Oop
-
bjsc 189 🟦 nelly's drawing room
Good luck with the hosting! I have an entry I'm looking forward to send for 189.
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #1
I'm always fond of 'In This City', so that. Such a memorable chorus! Also, I'm sure the song was a hit in 2008.
-
Konoha Mencari Bakat #2 (National Finals for BJSC 189) - Pop & dance edition
I went for White Chorus. Weird Genius is a close second.
-
○◎◉●Lᴇɴ+⅄(ll)
188 August/September 2026 The Black And White Edition Artist: Angine de Poitrine Song: Sherpa Personal note: Truth is I was coming up with some random black and white art. Might as well put it out here.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Dalisska is too low though. That sounded like a smash. What happened. Sorry to see Zephyra almost at 100. Regretfully was not able to have them in my votes (it was close on both occasions) considering I chose the song in the poll.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
How apt! Congrats to ⬛️! Happy to see a non-English language win this year. 14th is impressive for the went viral earlier this year polka dots duo (and wow top 10 in the semi again). Guitar-based records truly struggle to go top 10 (my 18-pointer is above mine!). Similarly, all of my past three entries feature layered guitars. I would like my next entry to be quite distant from that but maybe I'll be a bit formulaic and send another song with guitars. 🫣
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
End of Aesthetica summer.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
100+ points! Thank you! (Does the triangle thing)
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Glad to get Lotunia off zero!
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Will I get my third 6th place in a row...? (That would be evil)
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
Poor Bladee. Unfortunately didn't stand a chance.
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One Results
I am not gonna be happy to see anyone from the groups leaving...