Jump to content

AllStarBySmashMouth

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AllStarBySmashMouth

  1. Dido - White Flag [favourite] Kate Bush - Hounds of Love MARINA - Bubblegum Bitch Jessie Ware - Sauna Adele - Hello Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Music Gets the Best of Me Robyn - Talk to Me Leona Lewis - Better in Time (Single Mix) Agnes - Selfmade Milica Pavlović - Ona nosi Pradu Zara Larsson - Love Me Land Tove Lo feat. Wiz Khalifa - Influence
  2. M83 feat. Susanne Sundfør - Oblivion [favourite] Vengaboys - We Like to Party! (The Vengabus) iamamiwhoami - play Bananarama - Na Na Hey Hey (Kiss Him Goodbye) Fontaines D.C. - A Lucid Dream Sade - The Sweetest Taboo Years & Years - Take Shelter Dead or Alive - Misty Circles Depeche Mode - See You Texas - When We Are Together Ultravox - Sleepwalk New Order - Ruined in a Day
  3. Wow, I know more than half of the lead artist names.
  4. Calvin Harris - Feel So Close (Radio Edit) [favourite] Gary Numan - We Are Glass Sam Smith - Diamonds Tom Grennan - Found What I've Been Looking For Damien Rice - 9 Crimes Lewis Capaldi - Hold Me While You Wait Roosevelt - Luna Darin - Lovekiller Sam Fender - Chin Up HRVY & Malú Trevejo - Hasta Luego Bladee - Cartier’god Icedancer (Intermission) Mackenzy Mackay - Want You For Life
  5. I'm actually 11th and super close to another top 10? 😦 Oh, well. It's not often I end up between 11-20 in song contests so that's something!
  6. Hahaha, well done to jimwatts for another wonderful win! 👏 12th, 8/9 points away from top 10 is great for something that could've been disallowed for not being guitar-based enough which, funnily enough, happened to the winner with 'i got a gun' at first! 🤣
  7. I don't mind when personally. Don't know about others though, if they are present.
  8. Kinda thought it's happening earlier than 6 with this thread being open already. 😆 I managed two consecutive top 10's, but not sure about extending to three. We'll see. The two longest songs to smash. x
  9. They said it's next year.
  10. Would Years & Years be solo male or group?
  11. No problem. This is what it probably was like last year with being called in on video form. Though it's more nerve-wracking because there aren't any differences visually until the actual "QUALIFIED" or "DID NOT QUALIFY" screen. 🥲
  12. My entry before Trifoski's in the final for the second time in a row!
  13. Indeed I lost two of my top 10 and both are, at least half of it, the language I sent the previous contest. Unfortunate for the two German tracks as well in Semi 2 to not score enough. 3 NQs with 11 votes though. =o
  14. Another banger that didn't qualify. Dangit.
  15. Happy for Harmonica but oh no at Taahino (they have two entries left...).
  16. I want my Milk and Honey. :(
  17. A pretty normal result for both!
  18. Too little points for the catchy Zantamony entry. :(
  19. Fingers crossed she he isn't eaten by the sharks.
  20. Yeah... I knew the fate of Princess Kaguya still cannot be changed...