Everything posted by AllStarBySmashMouth
-
PFSC XVII: Take' Em To The Chorus / Voting / Deadline: Friday 5th September 2025, 23:59 BST
Votes sent as well! 10 is brutal.
-
Mercury Prize 2025
CMAT - EURO-COUNTRY Or is that too late?
-
PFSC XVII: Take' Em To The Chorus / Voting / Deadline: Friday 5th September 2025, 23:59 BST
I hope to send my votes after the listenthrough. It's getting a little sure which songs will get points.
-
Nuggets 18 - Voting
Ooh, Within Temptation. 'Senbonzakura'... that's a classic virtual singer / vocal synthesiser song.
-
Nuggets 18 - Confirmations
Rammstein is definitely a bit too known.
-
Chart rewind to this week in... 2003
Oh, '5 Years Time' is part of the Superman (2025 film) soundtrack. Such good timing!
-
Chart rewind to this week in... 2003
#8 was '5 Years Time' (and was a good one back then). Interesting moment for Noah And The Whale before their prime album era in 2011.
-
Stray Kids - CEREMONY
Second UK Top 40! Hip hip... hooray!
-
PFSC XVII: Take' Em To The Chorus / Voting / Deadline: Friday 5th September 2025, 23:59 BST
Yaz (Yazoo) - Situation Reminded me of The Saturdays' 'If This Is Love' and it turns out it's the same source sample!
-
Songs that peaked at the number referenced in its title
Tinchy Stryder feat. N-Dubz - Number 1
-
Bon Jovi - Forever
Avril, Robbie and James Bay... interesting. And Jelly Roll. Of course.
-
PFSC XVII: Take' Em To The Chorus / Voting / Deadline: Friday 5th September 2025, 23:59 BST
'Cook Me Down' would make a great song title.
-
PFSC XVII: Take' Em To The Chorus / Voting / Deadline: Friday 5th September 2025, 23:59 BST
Many names I know but not the songs.
-
Nuggets 18 - Confirmations
https://www.buzzjack.com/forums/topic/279018-section-moderators/ They're here!
-
BuzzJack's Songs of the Summer '25
20pts sombr - 12 to 12 19 Levi Heron - The Glen 18 Peggy Gou - D.A.N.C.E 17 KATSEYE - Gabriela 16 Tame Impala - End Of Summer 15 Chappell Roan - The Subway 14 Lil Wayne - Island Holiday 13 Calvin Harris and Clementine Douglas - Blessings 12 MK feat. Chrystal - Dior 11 Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun 10 Tyler, The Creator - Ring Ring Ring 09 David Archuleta - Crème Brulée 08 BLACKPINK - JUMP 07 Saja Boys - Soda Pop 06 dearALICE - Sweet 05 Ed Sheeran - Azizam 04 Fred again.., Skepta and PlaqueBoyMax - Victory Lap 03 Armin van Buuren and Rob Swire - Sound Of You 02 Jack Black - Steve's Lava Chicken 01 Sammy Virgi and Skepta - Cops & Robbers Ended up not listing an act three times (Skepta twice). Not that I was going to (someone might though).
-
Ninajirachi - I Love My Computer
Didn't expect 'Infohazard' to be such a landslide winner when I was casually witnessing the BJSC results. ☠️ But I think it's one of the album highlights.
-
Pokémon Legends: Z-A
Game is out on 16th October, by the way. Looks great so far.
-
The Beatles - Anthology 4
Ah, I remember reading about 'Carnival Of Light' last year. An interesting recording.
-
Nuggets 18 - Confirmations
No template? Oh well, I can type the usual.
-
Pendulum - Inertia
Already a good album before it is released. (I mean, there are only four tracks left, and they will be this Friday. 😆)
-
BuzzJack's Songs of the Summer '25
Are there any rules about putting multiple songs from the same artist?
-
Twenty One Pilots - Breach
🥁🥁
-
Calvin Harris & Jessie Reyez - Ocean
It sounds closer to 'Blessings' now... at least it's not completely scrapped (yet).
-
PFSC XVII: Take' Em To The Chorus / Confirmations / Deadline: Sunday 24th August 2025, 23:59 BST
Do I send it here now? Not trying to give hints but I'm thinking of saving it for PFSC Special (Best Of) 2025 if it will happen again.
-
KPop Demon Hunters (Soundtrack)
TWICE finally have a UK Top 40 single with 'TAKEDOWN'.