Jump to content

AllStarBySmashMouth

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AllStarBySmashMouth

  1. Congrats on first UK number one as the main artist!
  2. Yep. 'Racing Cars' is currently unavailable on Spotify UK.
  3. Looking forward to see how this goes for his career.
  4. I don't care much about the TOO MUCH promotion but hearing the song again and being in the actual London Bridge was quite magical.
  5. RAYE would have been 15/16 at that time and if it was her at the track then there will be info swirling about that already considering her popularity.
  6. New song tomorrow?
  7. So who's The Rogue Trader? I'm thinking it has nothing to do with the Rogue Traders.
  8. Voted! Gonna wait for many days again like last week. At least, I can focus on another ongoing game now.
  9. I haven't submitted yet but whichever song I put last place, I will have to apologise in advance...
  10. Sunday 4-7pm is still the best time slot for the Radio 1 chart show. Also, it was longer and had no Newsbeat to break immersion and make auditory juxtaposition. (shakes head) But I'm not gonna dwell on some nostalgia. I now casually check the charts for new entries and climbers. I partly owe my enjoyment of music discovery to the UK charts after all.
  11. To me, that is the one played the most among their songs on a certain UK commercial radio station. Thankfully I'm not tired of it. I will rate it with a clear conscience!
  12. Already starting before the song choice deadline. Oh my. Semi final looking super strong compared to last round's. Double oh my.
  13. Louise has a bit of an advantage of a couple unused songs, being eliminated in Round 1 and not being in Round 2-4 (one on Golden Wagner so that's kinda Round 4.5).
  14. In another universe, I can imagine it... 'Take On Me' and 'Feel This Moment' in the same round...
  15. I wonder if 'The Sun Always Shines On T.V.' (or something else) would've done better. Maybe it was reserved for next round.
  16. Surprise a-ha last placing...
  17. AllStarBySmashMouth posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    They actually played. Congratulations on starting the tour! More proof they really are back. Edit: Forgot to post the iconic video.
  18. When 'JOYRIDE.' was spelt without a full stop. Uhh, I mean "period".
  19. Quite vibey but it's kinda short.
  20. AllStarBySmashMouth posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
  21. Borderline happy and borderline sad among the entries!
  22. Pet Shop Boys - Go West (favourite) Avril Lavigne - Don’t Tell Me A-ha - You Are the One The Saturdays - Disco Love CHVRCHES - Bitter End Mary J. Blige & U2 - One Louise - Arms Around the World Ellie Goulding - Army Lady Gaga feat. Christina Aguilera - Do What U Want