Everything posted by AllStarBySmashMouth
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
The Midnight qualify again! Good job for Aelandor!
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Alright, that's quite how I get announced as the first one for the first time ever in a semi result. Thank you regardless.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
I'm prepared to lose at least two of my votes and fall so hard from 6th in the final. 🥲
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Finals ⬜⬛ - Deadline 12/09
I was referring to this: assuming this is happening later.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Finals ⬜⬛ - Deadline 12/09
I imagine the results would be 8pm UK time or slightly earlier as there is an important game that many users here are gonna sign up for at 7pm?
-
ARE YOU R3ADY?
Good luck to everyone later evening!
-
Bop Idol 8 : Whole Lotta History - Confirmations
I almost hinted on what mine is because of my tired brain yesterday failing to process one small part of the rules and making sure I understand everything. At least I'm not getting vetoed (yet). 😅
-
Bop Idol 8 : Whole Lotta History - Confirmations
I would like to say I've confirmed but I had to withdraw it as their first release was actually way later than 1990. 😣 I'll have something soon. Edit: Alright, sent. I obviously skimmed through rule #6. I needed to read that one thoroughly.
-
ARE YOU R3ADY?
There were judges in the first season of Pop Factor live shows. Not as many deadlocks too.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Finals ⬜⬛ - Deadline 12/09
I'm not surprised. It was gonna happen. 😆
-
Nuggets 19 [Voting]
I'm gonna send my votes to Duolingo girl soon.
-
Slipknot - Arsenal
While I'm excited for new Slipknot, I'm gonna be a bit skeptical about them as they have changed so much member-wise and etc. but I'm sure I'll lap it up for a bit. The new song is typical Slipknot sound (that I like) and a tease but hey, let's go! (repeats a million times)
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Odds And Predictions ⬜⬛
I predict... 1 non-voter in each semi!
-
ARE YOU R3ADY?
Oh!!! Well, I doubt I'll be on time let alone try an act but I plan to contribute with the votes!
-
PFSC XIX: Art Pop - The Weird and Wonderful - Results
Congrats to uhsting! I can see it doing well so winning with it was not so shocking to me! Bottom 5 (🥲) but the points look good enough so I'll take that for something I was planning for Buzzfestivalen (if ever the next one is happening 👀). FiFi is someone I was hoping to send sometime for months. I know dazegxd was in Club Bizarre but 'Fallen Angel' was the "most weird" (and personally enjoyable) from her catalogue so no choice* but gotta recycle from someone. *Actually, I could have come up with a "weirder" entry but it's best I contain myself or else. Also, I'm one of those people that wished the entries were more... unhinged. 🫢
-
PFSC XIX: Art Pop - The Weird and Wonderful - Results
Not surprised at where my entry's at but that is a respectable amount compared to the bottom three. Thanks for the points so far. I'll talk a bit about it after the results. I was predicting there would be two at single digits but only one now so let's see.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Finals ⬜⬛ - Deadline 12/09
'STAR' can be streamed now! Nothing bad about helping somebody from a different semi I hope. 🤭
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Finals ⬜⬛ - Deadline 12/09
and HMLTD!
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Finals ⬜⬛ - Deadline 12/09
Cosmic Princess Kaguya! and a couple of poll songs in my semi.
-
South Korea (Korea's Next Wave) · Eurovision Song Contest Asia 2026
Can't argue with the top 3 voted. They are all bops!
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Confirmations ⬜⬛
My first BJSC contest with Beaverdonia (and three others), huh... Interesting turn of events.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Confirmations ⬜⬛
I sent a banger.
-
Bhutan (Rhythm of Bhutan) · Eurovision Song Contest Asia 2026
Nice winner but I think I liked 'Jo'Druel' and 'Drenpa' more. 🤭
-
Nuggets 19 [Voting]
'Israelism' in a different song contest. 'Capitalism' in here. The effect of that one song.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Confirmations ⬜⬛
Okay. Time to make my attempt at black and white.