Everything posted by AllStarBySmashMouth
-
Philippines (Philippine Selection Night) · Eurovision Song Contest Asia 2026
'Broken Beyond Repair' should've won. x
- RESULTS: EDITION 14: The Best Song Contest in the World... Ever! ~ Singer Songwriter
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ Confirmations ⬜⬛
I'll confirm once Nuggets voting begins. x
-
Taahino ⚙ National Thread (part ii)
I think your last one should be in 190, so there needs a month gap either in 188 or 189. 🫢 Edit: Ah you have three left, now that I've checked the OP. No gaps then. Soz. Send a band you love for your 100th of course! 🥳
-
The <J> Factor | One
Beartooth track would be cool to enter but I'm afraid its fate may end similar to Jelusick in 182... so Valencia Michele.
-
Dalisska - BJSC 189 - Erotic Secrets of Pompeii - Utterly Rudderless
The original 'I got a gun'!
-
PFSC XIX: Art Pop - The Weird and Wonderful - Voting DEADLINE TONIGHT 23:59
Yes. I also know 'Hey QT'. 'Smoking Gun' from that underrated debut album by Indiana as well.
-
BJSC 187: the final results
The only real injustice at present is T.O.P 'Studio54' not qualifying Lotunia's NQ streak. I hope they get a break from that next contest!
-
BJSC 187: the final results
v3 looks the best. x
-
BJSC 187: the final results
Isn't 188 in Séyetana or am I misreading something and unknowingly experiencing too much m's? I feel honoured. ❣️ (I imagine 'Nosedive' received more votes, not seeing it among the highest average, but I haven't counted)
-
BJSC 187: the final results
I forgot to mention: Witnessing a Séyetana win on their 151st entry is seriously amazing even if I wasn't around for the majority of their time in BJSC! (And it's the same index number as Mew in the Pokédex entry)
-
BJSC 187: the final results
Aeroche did incredibly well with such a throwback dance remix of UK rap. I was a bit concerned if it will cross over enough and qualify so kudos to that! Anyway, as for my result. Shook that I'm even 2nd in SF1 which I felt was a bit more pop in a few ways than SF2? Also, 6th again in the final (222 points ). (Still no odd-numbered final placement this year...) Very unexpected outcome but thank you to everyone that pointed 'MOD'. Finally a top 10 placing that isn't an artist recycle or having million plus plays! ☺️ I wanted to try another girl group (just something to fulfil) but this time, the more alternative-leaning sort because I was curious and it's uncommon I think? Plus, being in my element as much as possible. Well, gotta decide on my next one to send "in my element".
-
BJSC 187: the final results
WELL DONE SATAN! 😈
-
BJSC 187: the final results
Sovarasma next?
-
BJSC 187: the final results
Better than expected so far for my track. 🫣 I don't see it ending in the top 10 but who knows.
-
BJSC 187: The Final - deadline 20/08
Oh, down to four bans then! I'm likely not around for the first hour or two. All I can say before the results is there is something unexpected in my votes. 🤭
-
BJSC 187: The Final - deadline 20/08
Oh, I had a feeling there will be at least three, but five? 😮 Chance of a pop win is looking slimmer but there could still be a Charlotte MacInnes sort of win depending on the votes of the pop 'oes.
-
BJSC 187 Odds and Predictions
I wish I had the confidence of some nations, but it would be a miracle if we hit top 30 this edition. I kind of expected more hype or top 10 predictions for Onjoj's entry TBH. That one sounds like a smash in the making.
-
PFSC XIX: Art Pop - The Weird and Wonderful
I assume the entries are being checked? Just in case I need to prepare a back up. x
-
BJSC 187: The Final - deadline 20/08
I liked how 'MOD' was preceded by a different Ray (Danny Ray) and followed by 'An Open Door' (symbolic because the 'MOD' MV features lots of door opening). But I also like having 'Split Up The Kids' and 'Dropped Down The Well' (a different kind of symbolism) sandwiching my entry and among the last three songs. 😄
-
BJSC 187 Semi Final - the results!!
6/10 (all 4 announced near the end). I've been a bit scared that I have scored some of the tracks too low, but turns out they are not even close to making it. Special mentions to Numayania and Scotland 2 for their earworms!! And I can finally cross off that one goal of qualifying with a girl group (technically second all-female act I got to bring to the final) where Liella! (BJSC185) and 2NE1 (from 100+ years ago) didn't manage!!!!!
-
BJSC 187 Semi Final - the results!!
Ah, shucks about Fathertopia Mothertopia. That was a bop. I'll talk a bit more in a bit.
-
BJSC 187 Semi Final - the results!!
OMG TNX
-
BJSC 187 Semi Final - the results!!
The last song in the running order is making me curious...
-
BJSC 187 Semi Final - the results!!
Oh, Chloe Qisha actually qualifying! (and New Lexico, breaking their NQ streak)