Everything posted by Bror
-
bjsc 189 🟦 confirm
Implying I won't rig it for me to AQ
-
bjsc 189 🟦 confirm
Can a gurl not take the dirty Cor Lupus money once or twice after a traumatising triple DNQ x (Don't think this will do as well as Devon but it's a guilty pleasure banger + I don't think I'll realistically have time to find anything else before the deadline hehe) ((@Freeze I AM getting your points this time. Maybe. x))
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Groups)
10 minutes of silence? Gah
-
bjsc 189 🟦 confirm
I'm afraid I am forced to take permanent custody of your pop bloc membership now. Confirmed a Turkish girlgroup bop xo
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Male)
I'm happy to be spared having to listen to an actual Sam Fender album track, don't get me wrong xx
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Groups)
Addy really trying this again after fooling absolutely no one last time xx
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Male)
It didn't chart though (unforch). (but yes, just checked and it was A-Listed on Radio 1 for 7 weeks, seems pretty singley to me x)
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Female)
'The Kill' is Jessie Ware's best song for me, very happy to see it getting an outing ❤️ Can I... Get It???! @Summer FRUITS!!!!!
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Male)
'The Treadmill' was a single wasn't it? x (Was definitely heavily played by Radio 1 anyway) That is one of Sam's better songs though so I shouldn't complain. Great pick from Gary Numan again as well!
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions Results
I kind of made a plan for the first 3 rounds and would have been sending a single so had to improvise, I was a little torn between sending my actual favourite album track or something that felt a bit safer. Cannot possibly confirm which one I went with ofc. (Or even if I'm still in at all etc. xo)
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions Results
Patience x
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions Results
</3 xenophobes only being denied for one round xx Both of the Milica songs were good fun, guess we'll still have one more to look forward to in the Golden Wagner. I suppose she did well to scalp one artist from this field and was never likely to last long. With that both of the artists that I'd never heard of when this started are gone x
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions Results
Oh well I do have to back Kate over Milica oop (although this round's pick was not my fave from Kate).
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions Results
Prayer circle for Milica x
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions Results
That theme may or may not have scuppered my plan for the next round if I'm still in. x
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions Results
The Mackenzy song was not bad this round (it did remind me a bit of A1 X J1 but considerably less annoying) but not surprised at it sending him out. I have no concept of if he has any other songs that would have had any better of a chance being as I had never heard of him at all until this started x
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions Results
I don't really see how the groups are much less varied than the solo categories? Ok there are a few 80s new wave acts but aside from those the rest seem pretty distinct to me!
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions Results
Incorrect outcome. x
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions Results
Correct outcome x
-
Friday Chart Predictions
It's the top 16, but the top 2 have their streaming contribution capped to the average of the 3rd to 16th most streamed tracks (to prevent albums from charting highly based on 1 or 2 very popular singles alone).
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Oh Taylor is tanking
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions in Amsterdam (Groups)
1 Fontaines D.C. 2 New Order 3 Ultravox 4 Depeche Mode 5 Sade 6 iamamiwhoami 7 I'm sure there was another song here somewhere 8 Bananarama 9 Texas 10 Years & Years 11 Vengaboys 'Jackie Down The Line' is one of my faves from Fontaines but perhaps not the most obvious pick for this, hopefully they'll be through anyway. New Order song was a great discovery and nice to get a more recent song from Depeche Mode! The Bananarama song was better than I expected too. Didn't know that Texas song was by Texas - not the first time I've thought this about one of their songs. It's decent. Not keen on the last 2, sorry Vengas but this cover is pretty naff (I think I remember listening to it once before but I forget why).
-
Record of the Decade: 2016-2025 (2016 Voting Thread) Results on Page 3
I know me forgetting to vote (sorreee oops I will engage with this soon x) didn't help but oh hell naur at 'On Hold' going out in such an undignified manner
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 25/09/26
Dream Supplier having both versions top 30 today, very close to #1 combined, Taylor will be ended
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Arena Auditions Results
As I mentioned in my votes, I gave the Dido song as much as 5 points in Bop Idol but on revisiting it for this I barely remembered it and also wasn't really loving it - I think it was a fairly weak edition of Bop Idol for me tbf.