Jump to content

Bror

Moderator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bror

  1. Just noticed 'Sherpa' being as low as 28th. That's not x
  2. Oops Kerth. Hope you are ok x
  3. And as we all know the winner before the scoreboard freeze is the real winner!
  4. Thanks Phil! Tied again (my spidey senses are telling me there's a lot of room for big POPHub points still to come tbh) edit: yay untied in the lead for at least a snapshot! Thank you Jake
  5. Thank you Mack! 3 points between the top 3
  6. We take a Yehesi mealworm, ty Tim x
  7. WORSTIEHub live up to their name :'(
  8. Thank you Herbs! (but will I have returned the favour #mysteryandintrigue) Back in my runner-up home for the evening 😎 edit: and yaaay my last ditch Taahino pandering did work! Thank you Lindsey <3
  9. Thanks Dandy! <3 Nelly breaking the blitzkrieg
  10. Thank you Addy! Oof suddenly yeeted out of the medals after being stable in 2nd for ages though x
  11. Thank you Noche! John not getting the Popsephonia memo and pushing HMLTD further ahead of me though gag
  12. <3 + 😮 whitecircle x Thanks Leww also! And oh I see Skall coming for us x
  13. Thanks Cody! Only 10 points away from the worstie Sentences from bizarro world x
  14. Ty Liam (oop at a Pestolia snub though after them being consistent supporters for the last lil while x)
  15. It was becoming joever again but now we're so back again! Thanks Rich <3
  16. Maybe Aeroche might still win xo
  17. And my first points from Lookylion in a hot minute as well (since BJSC 141). Thanks Wouter!
  18. Gracias Chez nudging me to the three figure mark!
  19. Thank you Chris! (I know we're still super early in the grand scheme of things but I will laff if I actually end up staying in 2nd behind POPHub, that'd be my karma x)
  20. I feel like Aeroche being predicted to have a huge hit, starting off really slowly and then still ending up doing pretty well by the end has happened multiple times before. I definitely wasn't buying this being a landslide winner but I do think it'll pick up. x Thanks Juranamo <3
  21. Mothertopia approval *.* thank you elgornio for a first shiny gold <3 (couldn't remember if I'd ever got points from you before but you have given me 7 points in total before apparently so my memory is failing, still more than tripling that total with this entry though x). edit: and hooray to our benevolent hosts for another medal ❤️ thank youuu Izzle x
  22. Not WORSTIEHub blitzkrieging to the win
  23. A medal from Ojnoj (not the first time, I do remember you giving an 18 to 070 Shake, but still a moment worth celebrating x). Thanks Frank also!
  24. Bror posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    It's certainly bringing the heaviest shame to the chart in some time x