Everything posted by Bror
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Just noticed 'Sherpa' being as low as 28th. That's not x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Oops Kerth. Hope you are ok x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
And as we all know the winner before the scoreboard freeze is the real winner!
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Thanks Phil! Tied again (my spidey senses are telling me there's a lot of room for big POPHub points still to come tbh) edit: yay untied in the lead for at least a snapshot! Thank you Jake
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Thank you Mack! 3 points between the top 3
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
We take a Yehesi mealworm, ty Tim x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
WORSTIEHub live up to their name :'(
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Thank you Herbs! (but will I have returned the favour #mysteryandintrigue) Back in my runner-up home for the evening 😎 edit: and yaaay my last ditch Taahino pandering did work! Thank you Lindsey <3
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Thanks Dandy! <3 Nelly breaking the blitzkrieg
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Thank you Addy! Oof suddenly yeeted out of the medals after being stable in 2nd for ages though x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Thank you Noche! John not getting the Popsephonia memo and pushing HMLTD further ahead of me though gag
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
<3 + 😮 whitecircle x Thanks Leww also! And oh I see Skall coming for us x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Thanks Cody! Only 10 points away from the worstie Sentences from bizarro world x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Ty Liam (oop at a Pestolia snub though after them being consistent supporters for the last lil while x)
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
It was becoming joever again but now we're so back again! Thanks Rich <3
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Maybe Aeroche might still win xo
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
And my first points from Lookylion in a hot minute as well (since BJSC 141). Thanks Wouter!
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Gracias Chez nudging me to the three figure mark!
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Thank you Chris! (I know we're still super early in the grand scheme of things but I will laff if I actually end up staying in 2nd behind POPHub, that'd be my karma x)
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
I feel like Aeroche being predicted to have a huge hit, starting off really slowly and then still ending up doing pretty well by the end has happened multiple times before. I definitely wasn't buying this being a landslide winner but I do think it'll pick up. x Thanks Juranamo <3
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Mothertopia approval *.* thank you elgornio for a first shiny gold <3 (couldn't remember if I'd ever got points from you before but you have given me 7 points in total before apparently so my memory is failing, still more than tripling that total with this entry though x). edit: and hooray to our benevolent hosts for another medal ❤️ thank youuu Izzle x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
Not WORSTIEHub blitzkrieging to the win
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
A medal from Ojnoj (not the first time, I do remember you giving an 18 to 070 Shake, but still a moment worth celebrating x). Thanks Frank also!
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final Results ⬜⬛
TY Jerd
-
Friday Chart Predictions
It's certainly bringing the heaviest shame to the chart in some time x