Jump to content

Bror

Moderator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bror

  1. Bror posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    It came out on her album months ago.
  2. There is a ROSALÍA collab on the album !!! We are not worthy (Tracklist has been posted on Instagram)
  3. I was wondering if 'HIND'S HALL' would make an appearance but it's not exactly a streaming hit kind of song so not surprised it hasn't - I'll happily take a resurgence for 'Can't Hold Us' instead, still a banger x
  4. The Joy Formidable have been in Nuggets before yes - 'The Leopard And The Lung' came 9th in the 13th edition.
  5. Will comment more later after the BJSC listenthrough anyway but congrats to @jimwatts on what I think is probably the most obvious song contest winner for me since Chappell Roan showing up in one of the PFSC Specials x (but it was quite easily my favourite so not complaining at all!!)
  6. Hen why did you edit my commentary xx
  7. The tension for my votes xo
  8. Mattias serving the vibes <3 (also deserves to be doing a lot better x) Cat
  9. Cow sending the Indonesian artist shocker! (was a very cool entry x)
  10. https://sync-tube.de/room/ApAM3t-I Final listenthrough from 8pm guess it'll be slightly overlapping with Nuggets results but I won't delay too much x
  11. tummyache deserves to be doing way, way better - thought that was a brilliant opener! The Joy Formidable landslide shaping up as predicted (must say I didn't expect to see the other 10+ minute entry up there with it though)
  12. Addy being cheap
  13. Savan also providing a heavy banger *. 'Speednoise' according to Google x
  14. Till having one of the better 'heavier' songs here, nice to see that doing quite well so far! And a good Gizzardesque jam from AllStar. Enjoyed the blacksquare and Chez entries too x
  15. Bror posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Yay for Ezra Collective hitting 5 figures, should be safe for #1 now then barring something unexpected happening!
  16. And Cody was the other one whose tracking data gave his entry away x (really good entry and not surprised to see it so high up so far, where is this experimentation from Cor Lupus??)
  17. Herbs always with the subtle spoilers x (Although he was also one of the couple of people whose tracking links spoiled their entries for me anyway hehe) A few of my favourites unveiled already, The Joy Formidable was obviously excellent (looks like I'm calling another Jim contest win then x) and loved Severin and dhwe's entries too (I knew 'Greater Omaha' would be dhwe, stanning the retro emo songs from you). Cardiacs being on 0 so far is not it.
  18. Just realising Bladee is barely even on his own song that's been submitted lel
  19. 'I'm A Cat' to win tbh
  20. Milica dark horsing for real x
  21. ...that's not their new song, it was a low top 40 hit in 2013.
  22. But how can HRVY send his entire discography at once?
  23. If only HRVY was relevant enough for me to understand any of these jokes.
  24. How can other people possibly have different opinions from me? Preposterous