Everything posted by Bror
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
4 songs that got 10/11 votes but didn't qualify (and Kath DNQing with 2 12s and an 8), the bloodbath is real x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Kathaldazia still in the mix to be in my top 10 of semi 2 after I do my second listen (I currently have them ranked 11th) so still a shame to lose them especially by such a tight margin but yay for Sovarasma x Thanks for the hosting Izzles <3 bring on the final x From my semi 1 votes/rankings: 12 Q 10 Q 8 Q 7 Q 6 Q 5 Q 4 Q 3 Q 2 Mulgracia 1 Q 13th Taahino 15th Pestolia 16th Greenfroze 17th Kluminican Republic 20th Aesthetica 21st A-Konohagakure 25th République d'Áskorza 26th Juranabaijan 28th Beaverdonia 30th East Rukahavian Will edit in my finalised ranking of semi 2 after listening again but per my posts earlier in the thread I've currently lost my whole top 3 (Pagasa, Dobago, Deandria) as well as FARC from my top 10 and Kathaldazia from just outside it so that's all not great. I had been thinking my final votes might be quite dominated by semi 2 so I guess this is the universe trying to help balance it out :'( (although I thought something similar last month and the semi I enjoyed less had a few big growers and it ended up being a more even split than I expected anyway). edit: DNQs in my final semi 2 ranking: 1st Pagasa 2nd Dobago 5th Deandria 8th FARC 15th Kathaldazia 18th Cheiron 19th Zanmatony 22nd Yehesi 26th Bronzil 30th Mothertopia 31st Ben's Sanctuary
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Bah semi 1 finishing on a bit of a low too - was so close to getting all of my votes through but Mulgracia falling at the final hurdle, they were my 2 pointer. </3 (hope you will still stick with us James x). Ojnoj's song is decent as well though! I was a fan of both of the last 2 songs from semi 2 but I probably marginally have to root for Sovarasma here x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Errrr at Dobago being out - well I've lost my entire (current) top 3 of semi 2 now, a state. (Really would not have predicted that to DNQ either) My 18 in the final very possibly going to only my 3rd or 4th favourite song of the month overall now!
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Happy to see Harmonica through, a lot better than their UK #1 x Oops at The Beaches missing out again though, was not far off my votes - at least their best entry was the one that qualified for them, I've liked both of their other entries since but neither quite live up to 'Blame Brett'.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Well Mothertopia take over from Lotunia as the country who are most in need of a #justice campaign at least, rooting for you for next month x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Congrats Noche finally escaping the DNQ streak! I initially thought it was quite a bold decision to punt on another male K-Pop act but after seeing multiple people saying it's one of the best K-Pop songs of all time that did make it seem a little less doomed hehe People were too busy buying Nina Chuba's sticker packs and sports socks to vote for ha sang :'(
-
Alphabet Quiz | 2026 Quiz Season | Week 1 - RESULTS
It definitely is 2 1st places and 2 3rd places - extreme example but if everyone except one person got the same number of points and the last person got 0 points it'd hardly make sense to say the person with 0 points came 2nd, the rankings are for the participants, not the scores. x Pet peeve aside ~ thanks Nine for a very fun quiz and the massive amount of effort put into the results, very much enjoyed reading through all of the writeups! And yay for a top 10 finish for me. Well done Chris and Rich on the wins x (as I said I knew I had Y wrong but didn't want to leave it blank just in case x to be honest I forget that Scotland counts as a 'national' team so I think if I'd tried to research that I'd be looking through all the other countries in the world first and never have found that haha)
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Oops it appears the videos loaded incorrectly for me (they do do that sometimes... sometimes embedded videos in posts load as videos that are from the previous poster's signature!), you saw nothing in my post x Well glad New Helvetica are actually through then hehe. Oops Travis though!
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
edit
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
</3 FARC the third of my initial top 10 of semi 2 to DNQ (they are in 9th so they might be kicked out of my top 10 after a second listen anyway but still a banger).
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Oh this one could definitely go either way (hoping for FARC but they didn't get the greatest reception on SyncTube).
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Land of DW an absolute essential <3 Commiserations to East Rukahavian losing their Q streak, although this song has done better than I'd have expected really (not much of an audience on here for a Myles Smith-esque entry you'd have thought).
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Hitbilore!
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
There's 1 of the 6 20+ Q streaks over then! (Still pending Danæviia). 'Call Me Babe' was quite a fun entry but I'm not too shocked to see it out.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Hmm I'm sure HMLTD must have got a few high scores so I have a feeling we may be about to lose a long Q streak here. (only 36 points for Pagasa pre-deduction is desgusteng x)
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Looks like my 18 is up for grabs then, sadge x (but yay for Scotland 2 <3)
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Will cola and cherry be an acceptable substitute? x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Well at least if Pagasa are out now that means they'd presumably have been out regardless x (can't really be having Scotland 2 DNQing either x) 0 is less than 1 so not necessarily
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Love both of those too - I fear Dandy may just have an endless well of randomly generated hits at his disposal.
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Trifoski <3 lovely entry and surely the runaway winner if this were a music video contest x
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Registration
I got my first choice artist yay (I wouldn't have minded the challenge of going for my second choice one though, maybe I'll use them for season 4 if they're eligible xo) If there's no battles this season I wonder if we're going to be having more aggressive eliminations? (also judges having more power than before sounds ominous I'm scurred)
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Yass Elëdan. Hopefully another big hit for them x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Oh no for Deandria :'( Not yet done my semi 2 relisten to finalise my ranking again but from my first listen they were 3rd in the semi for me. I did quite like the Pestolia and Zanmatony entries too although the former was definitely way too short (Phil keeps his record for the shortest song to qualify). Yay for Nelly tho x
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Third time lucky for Vaskla, we love to see it - so far I've enjoyed each of their entries more than the last x (good for Skall too, I had been hoping this would be all 4 of them qualifying)