Jump to content

Benson Boone

Members

Everything posted by Benson Boone

  1. #3 in the midweeks. I thought his would be….. #1?
  2. 334k streams yesterday.
  3. Benson Boone posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    She’s heading for #4 I believe, just over 50k sold.
  4. Works fine for me.
  5. Howwwwww This is amazing news, congrats!
  6. Love it!
  7. Guessing it’s not going to ACR this week?
  8. KP up slightly this week on Spotify, so maybe not 🙃
  9. Padam Padam is 10/10, but Tension and Things We Do For Love are 11/10 😶‍🌫️
  10. Such an amazing album, but the whole campaign was wrecked by that mess of a video 😐
  11. iTunes crashed? Jolene #3 Islands In The Stream #4 Here You Come Again #7 I Will Always Love You #8 9 To 5 #9
  12. Dolly Parton has died 🥲 Will be interesting to see what’s most popular on streaming over the coming days.
  13. Oh, I agree. But a collaboration between arguably two of the most successful women in Pop should have been between than…… this.
  14. Mainly because it’s a piss poor song 😂
  15. Is this now on ACR?
  16. Not surprised, it’s not very Radio 2 friendly.
  17. Can anyone tell me why this has gone viral over her many other hits? Can’t say I’ve ever heard anyone talk about the song… but over 3 million a day are streaming it?
  18. The thing is with this playlist, she can just add and remove songs that go viral and it’ll never leave the Top 20 😑
  19. Benson Boone posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I don’t think that is true…
  20. Benson Boone posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    The vinyls aren’t released until September?